Uic iddp 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thank you everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Batches??? :eek: How many batches this week??? And how many next?? I thought it was only on the 25th June and then 1st August.... How many more interviews r they going to send or are they done???:(

There were 4 batches this week (5 to 11 peoples were interviewed each day)... No one has an answer for how many more invites will be send (if any) for interviews, sorry.

If anybody interviewed this week, can you please share how was your experience.

I was interviewed this week and it was more about general questions. During the interview Ms. Braulia did mention that interviews will be conducted till mid of September. So people dn't lose hope.

I was interviewed this week and it was more about general questions. During the interview Ms. Braulia did mention that interviews will be conducted till mid of September. So people dn't lose hope.

thank u for ur reply,when did u receive ur interview invitation before ur interview?

good luck

There were 4 batches this week (5 to 11 peoples were interviewed each day)... No one has an answer for how many more invites will be send (if any) for interviews, sorry.

anybody know how many more invites will be send for interview?

Do you have any idea when they will send the first batch of acceptances, was it the 1 of August the last day for interview???

Do you have any idea when they will send the first batch of acceptances, was it the 1 of August the last day for interview???

Was 1 August the last day for interview!!!:(

they said acceptance calls start september

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview on the 5th of August....so I think they are still interviewing

I personally think they r done. Why r they not sending any more calls???:(

I personally think they r done. Why r they not sending any more calls???:(

I have the same idea, I applied last year without part 2 and with lower toefl score. They sent me an email and suggested me to take part 2 and improve my resume. I took part 2 and I got better toefl score and still no call. I think they may consider other things than resume for IV call because I know a few people with lower scores who got IV call this year, so strange!

Also the last person who got IV last year received the email on Aug 14th. Just want to inform u

Last edited:
I have the same idea, I applied last year without part 2 and with lower toefl score. They sent me an email and suggested me to take part 2 and improve my resume. I took part 2 and I got better toefl score and still no call. I think they may consider other things than resume for IV call because I know a few people with lower scores who got IV call this year, so strange!

Also the last person who got IV last year received the email on Aug 14th. Just want to inform u

It is so sad and discouraging..but all we can do is just pray and believe in God..

did anyone get acceptance from UIC for the class of 2016..i kno they told dat deyl send out acceptances from the mnth of september..bt still freakin out..

I am very anxious about the acceptance letter too......

hi dr.hari

in the interview did they ask you to arrange instruments in an order..coz i was in the interview 4 yrs back but got rejected. I din't know what it was..so if u know could you let me know.
thanks
selan

hi dr.hari

in the interview did they ask you to arrange instruments in an order..coz i was in the interview 4 yrs back but got rejected. I din't know what it was..so if u know could you let me know.
thanks
selan

Hey Selan. Congratulaitons on the IV!..When is your interview?

there are no instrument identification or subject related questions. just regular questions like why uic? and tell me about your self?

Are the interviews still being conducted in UIC??

My application was considered complete but I never heard from them again, whether interview invite or rejection.:mad:

Is UIC done with the interview invitation? When will they start sending acceptance ? If anyone has an idea about it please help all of us.

The final decision will be send at the end of September. Ms. Espinosa said it might be 3 types of response - acceptance, rejection or waiting list.

I got a interview call today for 9th September. Anyone else got it for the same day???

I have a question, doesn't it seems strange that couple of people i know got interviewed by Ms.Braulia and Carolyne instead of dental faculty members ? or is that normal for UIC interviews :confused:

My goodness, they started interviewing in June and goes up till September. I thought they are Interviewing 120 people,but it does not look like.

I have a question, doesn't it seems strange that couple of people i know got interviewed by Ms.Braulia and Carolyne instead of dental faculty members ? or is that normal for UIC interviews :confused:

I am sure they have the authority to conduct the traditional interviews coz it doesn't involve a bench test. Doesn't have to be a dentist only...it could be the director of admissions and Ms. Braulia is Assistant Director. I'm sure it makes no difference.

Nobody else going in the 9th of September??:confused:

Perfectly normal. They have standard forms to fill out, no matter if admissions or faculty members, decision making isn't based on who interviews you.

=D

Good luck.

I am sure they have the authority to conduct the traditional interviews coz it doesn't involve a bench test. Doesn't have to be a dentist only...it could be the director of admissions and Ms. Braulia is Assistant Director. I'm sure it makes no difference.

Nobody else going in the 9th of September??:confused:

Just got call for 9 :highfive::soexcited:

Hello everyone,applicants who have interview in Sep 9th can u guys pls ask them when exactly they will send acceptance e-mails coz I am sure they will have a better expectation for this question in Sep 9th.

Guys, no more Ivs now? Are they done for this year?