Uic iddp 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey when were u interviewed

Members don't see this ad.

Finally got to do the banana dance.......:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Just got accepted
Had my interview in June... Good luck everybody

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great congratulations:highfive::highfive::highfive: which one were you PM me

Congratulations! I am also accepted. I like that school, but my only concern is whether we can get enough patients for practice at UIC. Do you guys have any idea?

Any one got acceptance for early August batches?

So those who got accepted... Do u guys think they will be sending more acceptance letters or they are done??

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone accepted at both washington and chicago??? and anyone planning on dropping washington.. thanks

Hey Dorcy,
Congratulation on your acceptance. Is there any one from Aug 5th batch.
Thank you :):)

Congratulations! I am also accepted. I like that school, but my only concern is whether we can get enough patients for practice at UIC. Do you guys have any idea?

That should not be a problem. I am on the second year of the program and I can tell that I have plenty of patients, all the experience that I need. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to all of those that got the acceptance!

My suggestion is that you guys create a closed Facebook group to start to get to know each other, it was (and still is) very helpful for my class.

Congratulations to all of those that got the acceptance!

My suggestion is that you guys create a closed Facebook group to start to get to know each other, it was (and still is) very helpful for my class.
Alright I am going to make a Facebook page and invite all the students of class of 2016.

Those who got accepted, Can you all share your stats so that we can figure out why we lagged behind?

guys, when will they send the next 20 acceptances. last year they sent after 1 month. any idea???

Was this your first year interviewing there at UIC hardworking?
Or did you ever did the interview at UIC before?

Anyone got alternate list (waitlist email)?

I got wait list email today.....

I got this morning

Was this your first year interviewing there at UIC hardworking?
Or did you ever did the interview at UIC before?
Yes this was my first interview ever at any school, i got rejected last year from every school i applied!

Yes this was my first interview ever at any school, i got rejected last year from every school i applied!

How did you improve your resume? Did you work as a dental assistant or any dental-related thing?