Uic iddp 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
now that the interviewing committe has changed, the questions i have heard is changed only pertaining to your profile and some general questions. candidates will be interviewed by 2 professors one at a time.
the 2015 batch has 100% part 2 results , so i guess candidates with part2 will be given preference.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys
Today I got Iv for August 1
Anyone else in that batch ?

I got one too. Pls dyu know d format of the interview, and if one gets accepted is there an acceptance fee?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got one too. Pls dyu know d format of the interview, and if one gets accepted is there an acceptance fee?

Two years ago there was a 5k deposit (that goes towards tuition) upon acceptance.

Six batches already done from what I can see posted online.... Maybe more...Eight candidates per batch so 48 ppl . And they interview around 120 ..... And I still haven't heard from UIC..:rolleyes:

Its still the same 5K deposit and its 6 students per batch not 8 so there is still hope for many of the applicants :)

Please I have question, it is true that UIC just accept students residents of Illinois and they will start that on Juna,1s 2013, so that mean all of you( applicants) are from Illinois

Please I have question, it is true that UIC just accept students residents of Illinois and they will start that on Juna,1s 2013, so that mean all of you( applicants) are from Illinois
No this is not true, UIC accepts GC and citizens of USA from any part of the country for the IDDP program. The regular DMD program however only accepts students who completed their schooling in Illinois so that is not the case with us. They start in March or April probably not very sure correct me if I am wrong. Dont worry they are fair on the basis of your location. Good Luck!

No this is not true, UIC accepts GC and citizens of USA from any part of the country for the IDDP program. The regular DMD program however only accepts students who completed their schooling in Illinois so that is not the case with us. They start in March or April probably not very sure correct me if I am wrong. Dont worry they are fair on the basis of your location. Good Luck!

Any news? did they going to send more invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, I got an interview call for July 25th. I applied on June20th and got an interview invite on July 1st. So I guess many more will get their invites soon.

Guys, I got an interview call for July 25th. I applied on June20th and got an interview invite on July 1st. So I guess many more will get their invites soon.

Congratulations! Could you post your stats please?

Hey hardworking, can you please tell me what kind of questions do they ask in the UIC interview?

Hey hardworking, can you please tell me what kind of questions do they ask in the UIC interview?
Personal questions...its a closed book interview so the faculty interviewing dosent have your information. So they would want to know you as a person. Just be yourself coz you can answer about yourself better than copy made answers. Hope it helps.

Guys, it's a long holiday in Chicago? :D whats going on!!!

Thank you hardworking.. Do they ask any clinical questions or instrument identification?

Thank you hardworking.. Do they ask any clinical questions or instrument identification?
No its only personal interview nothing about instruments or clinical questions. All the best.

Congratulations! Could you post your stats please?

Hey JM114, Sorry for the late response. Had been busy lately. My stats are NBDE-1 &2 pass. Toefl-100, MPH and 1yr observership and research assistance.

Hey JM114, Sorry for the late response. Had been busy lately. My stats are NBDE-1 &2 pass. Toefl-100, MPH and 1yr observership and research assistance.

Thanks and good luck!

Has anybody received interview invitation from UIC for IDDP after august 1st.

i dont think they will call...unless they plan to call another batch after july 25th.

I heard there is one on July 29th. Anybody heard from July 29th?

I heard there is one on July 29th. Anybody heard from July 29th?

They asked for mark sheets from me ..got app completion mail ...nothg after that..are they done w interviews..

Good luck for all of those batches having interview this week!

:luck:

Batches??? :eek: How many batches this week??? And how many next?? I thought it was only on the 25th June and then 1st August.... How many more interviews r they going to send or are they done???:(

Change from Ready for review to professional level in my supplemental application? What does it imply ? Anyone ??

Change from Ready for review to professional level in my supplemental application? What does it imply ? Anyone ??

idk what is that mean. the only email i received it is complete application.

when u got complete application email?

Hope4..did you have an interview too?

I checked mine today. My application also changed to professional level. I think it means that they have just started to review these applications more carefully for final decision.

Hi everyone
I forgot my password for online application
What to so .. Please help .:(

Hi everyone
I forgot my password for online application
What to so .. Please help .:(

i have the same problem but i forgot both the username and password

what i have to do now? help me plz?

i forgot my password
Dnt rem help plz

Last edited:
Mee too. Forgot password....:rolleyes: User name is on the receipt that you printed out when you payed fapplication fees. Guess once we receive ' Application Complete' we should be safe right? If they consider us for an interview they will email anyway. Hope so.:idea:

do not worry about the online application . you can e mail them and check the status ,