Uic iddp 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any Chances of alternate list people getting acceptances?? I know their are few senior IDP students in the forum... Could anyone tell what is the exact number they accepted so far??

Members don't see this ad.

Got acceptance from UIC!!!! I was waitlisted. Time for me to do :soexcited::highfive::love::highfive::soexcited:dance:happy:.

Got acceptance from UIC!!!! I was waitlisted. Time for me to do :soexcited::highfive::love::highfive::soexcited:dance:happy:.
aspac, congratulations....please share details..when did you get the acceptance? was it through email or phone call? when was your interview date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got acceptance on wed night through email. IV was in June. Deadline is Dec 13th

Is their anyone who is about to drop the UIC acceptance? Please reply that will be helpful.. Thanks!!!

Yes, I will drop my acceptance at UIC. Some one will hear from them soon. All the best for you all.

I've declined the offer. Good luck!!!

Hey @Hardworking how is it that there are 45 people in the fb group. Could you please tell us.

Some people who have declined the offer prior to get in other schools are also in the group. 3 are seniors so thats why its more people than the number

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

I got accepted....I was waitlisted.
I got email last week

Any recent acceptance from the wait list group??

Hey,Is it true that UIC offers acceptance from wait list to only Illinois residents?

Hey,Is it true that UIC offers acceptance from wait list to only Illinois residents?

No, it is not true. My class have non-residents that were accepted from wait list.

No, it is not true. My class have non-residents that were accepted from wait list.

Thanks Hope4 for reply.
Thank you Hope4. So, is their any chance that wait list people can get in on Feb or March??

Thanks Hope4 for reply.

Thank you Hope4. So, is their any chance that wait list people can get in on Feb or March??

I'm sorry but that is just impossible to predict... Has it happened before? Yes it has. Is it going to happen this year? Only time will tell...

got accepted 15 days ago.....was waitlisted

Reactions: 1 user
hey all,
I m planning to apply for UIC on comin cycle.but i m planning to give part 2 by june only....................as the dead line is on july 1st 2014..............do u think i will be able to make it.pls give some advice

hey all,
I m planning to apply for UIC on comin cycle.but i m planning to give part 2 by june only....................as the dead line is on july 1st 2014..............do u think i will be able to make it.pls give some advice

Apply as early as possible, and then you can just update your application.

Need suggestion...I haven't received any update after the alternate status but the new application cycle is already open. Is it ok for me to go ahead and prepare to apply for the new application or wait for their response?

hey,
I am applying for the 1st time,,,,,so am confused...
as I have part 1 only..........n zus started to prepare for part 2 n have part2 exam in june 3rd wk............will they consider me if i update my part 2 score after deadline..as it's on 1st july?
any help will be really appreciable.

Apply as early as possible, and then you can just update your application.
hello hope 4,
will UIC consider my application if I update my part2 score after deadline.........

I got one too. Pls dyu know d format of the interview, and if one gets accepted is there an acceptance fee?
hey..druwas............when did u appear for part 2 last yr..........

have anybody received interview call this year..