U Penn interview call letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:oops:
Nope, still everybody is waiting.
Let's hope for the best.
jojo
drfun said:
Has anyone heard from upenn lately, good or bad???

dr-fun

Members don't see this ad.

jojo-Z said:
:oops:
Nope, still everybody is waiting.
Let's hope for the best.
jojo

Nope.They told me Friday that will send out letters but did`n told what kind of.Let`s hope and pray together. :confused:

Nevio said:
Nope.They told me Friday that will send out letters but did`n told what kind of.Let`s hope and pray together. :confused:
I just received the rejection letter from Upenn. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Nevio said:

Wow so all letter mailed last friday is a rejection ones ... :mad: so it is true then that their final interview session will be on Feb 17...

Oh gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that....did anybody else hear anything?

dr_fun

anybody still going to upenn interviews? any recent feedback or mailings?? i guess everyone is just waiting right now....

dr_fun

ALL THE BEST TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR A REPLY :luck:

Its the wait thats killing me.....
Just want to know their decision now.... :scared:

hi everyone,
anyone who receives any reply from UPENN please psot here so that the ones who are waiting get an idea what to expect............

hi everyone,
anyone who receives any reply from UPENN please post here so that the ones who are waiting get an idea what to expect............

Members don't see this ad :)
godbless,

how was your penn interview? did they say anything about when we may hear something? did they say how many seats are even left in the class? any other thoughts since i think you were the most recent person to interview?? thank you and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr-fun

drfun said:
godbless,

how was your penn interview? did they say anything about when we may hear something? did they say how many seats are even left in the class? any other thoughts since i think you were the most recent person to interview?? thank you and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr-fun

Hey Guys...... Did anybdy hear from upenn yet?????? when will they make the desicion any idea???????

hi dibbles,
thanks for your good wishes, i need them really badly........my interview went fine, i think i did okie.
hi dr fun,
they didnt say how many seats r left now, but they siad that they hav 10 seats for people interviewed in jan n feb, and they r gonna send out the letters in last week of feb or first week of march latest.

godbless, thanks for the update.

godbless,

thanks for the updates! how many people interviewed with you? did they give any hints? do you know approx what type of board scores, etc other candidates had? good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr_fun

godbless said:
hi dibbles,
thanks for your good wishes, i need them really badly........my interview went fine, i think i did okie.
hi dr fun,
they didnt say how many seats r left now, but they siad that they hav 10 seats for people interviewed in jan n feb, and they r gonna send out the letters in last week of feb or first week of march latest.

Nevio said:

Me too, today... :thumbdown:
Need to improve my score...I might as well do that...

HIM0098 said:
Me too, today... :thumbdown:
Need to improve my score...I might as well do that...

I`m so sorry for that.Hopefully you get in in Mn and will be better for you because you are already there.
Head up, and hope to the best. :)

So............the 14th really was the last UPENN interview and we could receive something by next week, afterall there are 10 more days from February.
Anybody gets anything, please post, I sure will do.
jojo
:D :D :D

17th feb was the last interview,not the 14th.

Yup I can confirm that. There were 5 of us. Were told we would get the news next week. Fedex = good news, White envelope = bad news.

Keeping my fingers crossed

nikky said:
17th feb was the last interview,not the 14th.

I received my Fedex three days ago. I'm very excited.

cementum said:
Congrats to you Cementum. When was your interview at UPENN if your don't mind me asking ?
Good luck to you.
jojo
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

cementum said:

Excellent news!!! You must be so happy. Good Luck.

congrats cementum!

when did you interview approx.?

did you get your letter on thurs or friday?

thanks and congrats again!
dr_fun

jojo-Z said:
Congrats to you Cementum. When was your interview at UPENN if your don't mind me asking ?
Good luck to you.
jojo
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ce faci? Cand ai interviu la NY?

Hey cementum

Congrats!
So when were you interviewed at UPENN?

vpg said:
Hey cementum

Congrats!
So when were you interviewed at UPENN?

I was interviewed on Feb 7th and received my Fedex on Feb 16th.

cementum said:
I was interviewed on Feb 7th and received my Fedex on Feb 16th.

WOW!!!!!!! You must be a great student........ All the best for the future at UPenn.

cementum,

congrats again!!!!

do you know if anyone else you interviewed with got any letters (good or bad)???

If anyone else hears from upenn, please post! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
ciao,
drfun

[COLOR=DarkRed]HI EVERYONE,
I CALLED UPENN TODAY AND THEY SAID THEY ARE GONNA MAIL OUT ALLLL LETTERS TODAY, GOOD OR BAD........SO LETS SEE WHO WAKES UP TOMM TO THE DOOR BELL FROM FEDEX AND WHO GETS THE WHITE ENVELOP WHICH NOONE WANTS TO OPEN UP......AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO RECEIVE NEITHER.........WE R ON ALTERNATE LIST.........TIME STARTS NOW........ :scared: :eek: :smuggrin:
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO POST THE RESPONSE YOU GET FROM UPENN HERE IN YOUR MOMENT OF DESPAIR OR JOY!!.........OR WAIT!!
[/COLOR]

godbless said:
I CALLED UPENN TODAY AND THEY SAID THEY ARE GONNA MAIL OUT ALLLL LETTERS TODAY, GOOD OR BAD........SO LETS SEE WHO WAKES UP TOMM TO THE DOOR BELL FROM FEDEX AND WHO GETS THE WHITE ENVELOP WHICH NOONE WANTS TO OPEN UP......AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO RECEIVE NEITHER.........WE R ON ALTERNATE LIST.........TIME STARTS NOW........ :scared: :eek: :smuggrin:
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO POST THE RESPONSE YOU GET FROM UPENN HERE IN YOUR MOMENT OF DESPAIR OR JOY!!.........OR WAIT!!
[/COLOR]
Is FedEx usually next day delivery, guys ? Anybody knows ? White envelope is thru US Postal service, is it 3-5 days ?
jojo
:scared:

Wow!!

Did they say how many people they are going to accept???

Any more details??

Thanks!!!

drfun

thanks for the info...!now the real game begins.....!!! :laugh: :smuggrin: all the best guys......!
godbless said:
[/COLOR]

Good luck to everyone !
BANG.........the 1st round just started........ :D :eek: :laugh:
jojo

jojo-Z said:
Good luck to everyone !
BANG.........the 1st round just started........ :D :eek: :laugh:
jojo[/QUOTE

WELL ATLEAST WAIT WILL BE OVER TOMORROW..... BUT GUYS DO POST IT EITHER WAY...... :scared: :sleep: :( :scared:

anybody??

good luck to everyone!

drfun

drfun said:
anybody??

good luck to everyone!

drfun

Hi drfun,

Nope. Nothing yet. I alwys thought Penn sends out the acceptances on a Thursday or Friday but I am not sure. Little confused. Bye.

Nevio said:
I`m so sorry for that.Hopefully you get in in Mn and will be better for you because you are already there.
Head up, and hope to the best. :)

Thank you so much nevio.. I was realy disappinted with Upenn..I will try to keep my head up and pray that I get-in UMN pass...Could you tell me about Upenn interview, what they asks, is it more professional or personal setting.

hi everyone,
try calling fedex 1800 463 3339 and see if your fedex is on the way........mine is not SO FAR. :mad: :scared: ....... tell them ur add and zipcode and they will let u know if somthing is on its way for u.........
also those who made it already to UPENN,please tell if it is overnite or takes a few days.........
n thos eof u who find out somthing on its way for u from upenn by fedex, post here, it will help many relaxxxx.........

If anyone gets anything, pls post! We all are waiting. :scared:

Thanks

godbless said:
hi everyone,
try calling fedex 1800 463 3339 and see if your fedex is on the way........mine is not SO FAR. :mad: :scared: ....... tell them ur add and zipcode and they will let u know if somthing is on its way for u.........
also those who made it already to UPENN,please tell if it is overnite or takes a few days.........
n thos eof u who find out somthing on its way for u from upenn by fedex, post here, it will help many relaxxxx.........
Hi godbless,

I called penn today. They told me that have not sent all the letters out yet. They said some have been mailed and the rest will be sent out by the end of the week. I am however not hopeful, as some of those interviewed in Feb have already got their acceptances early. Waiting is almost never a good sign. So don't hold your breath. Hope for the best and try to relax. There is no point worrying.....its bad for you. Good luck everybody.......

Did anybody hear anything today?? +pity+ :luck: :scared: :p :eek:
dr-fun

drfun said:
Did anybody hear anything today?? +pity+ :luck: :scared: :p :eek:
dr-fun
Anybody received anything ?
No response for me yet.
:scared: :smuggrin: +pity+
jojo

I don't know as well. :scared:

:luck: Drfun