U Penn interview call letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi b'lore,better try another bank. most banks do notorize photocopies if u have an account with them.
b'lore said:
hi guys!
i need little help regarding the notarization of documents.dont know whether it is the correct thread to post my question but as i want to apply to upenn i thought i will get some help here.when i called up upenn they said that notarised copies of NBDE and TOEFL is sufficient for them.when i went to bank of america to get my documents notarized they told me that they can only notarize MY SIGNATURE on the photocopies,but not the photocopies as themselves.i just want to know whether the notarization of my signature is good enough with upenn..is there anyone who can help me in this??
best wishes to all of those who are applying to upenn..
-thanks in advance,
b'lore

Members don't see this ad.

damast said:
hi b'lore,better try another bank. most banks do notorize photocopies if u have an account with them.

hi..
thanks alot for the reply..but i dont have an account with any other banks except BOA.the receptionist at BOA told me that they have changed the rules and they cant notarize any photocopies directly but they can only notarize the signatures.now i am worried about my documents..is there anyone who has applied to upenn with their signatures notarized??kindly help me in this..
-thanks,
b'lore

Hi!!
I faced the same dilemma that you are talking about when I was applying. What I did was that I followed whatever the bank said...signed on each sheet & then they notarized it. I sent them to schools & they were accepted.

So my advice would be to go ahead and do the same....
Hope this helps...
bye,
Treasure

Members don't see this ad :)
treasure said:
Hi!!
I faced the same dilemma that you are talking about when I was applying. What I did was that I followed whatever the bank said...signed on each sheet & then they notarized it. I sent them to schools & they were accepted.

So my advice would be to go ahead and do the same....
Hope this helps...
bye,
Treasure

thanx a ton,treasure.am much relieved now.

b'lore said:
thanx a ton,treasure.am much relieved now.

Hi everyone,

I just found out that I have an interview at UPenn on Nov.29th, 2005. Is it true that they take one student from each batch called per interview day? I have been going through most of the posts and it has been quite helpful. However, I am not really clear on what UPenn really wants in an applicant. For those interviewed so far, how did you find the experience of being there and the interview process? Will appreciate any info that can be provided.

hi everyone ;
i have applied to upenn in the month of oct i have still not heard from them about interview or anything at all... :confused: ..my stats are
part1 -91
gpa -3.58
tofel-279

waht do u think guys iam really worried ...i would apprecaite if someone could help me .

cheers

antigen said:
hi everyone ;
i have applied to upenn in the month of oct i have still not heard from them about interview or anything at all... :confused: ..my stats are
part1 -91
gpa -3.58
tofel-279

waht do u think guys iam really worried ...i would apprecaite if someone could help me .

cheers
:confused:

Hi Antigen,
I applied in October too and I called them up today to find out that my interview is scheduled for dec 2nd.So you call them up.Dont worry,your stats are great.

skm_11 said:
Hi Antigen,
I applied in October too and I called them up today to find out that my interview is scheduled for dec 2nd.So you call them up.Dont worry,your stats are great.

hi skm _11;

thanks alot i shall surely call them up today. best of luck for your interview

cheers
antigen

hi ,
I have received the interview call letter today , for Dec 2nd . I heard that there was an interview today , hope they give a good feed back .. now the tension has started , till nw was waiting to hear from schools, waiting anxiously for the big day ..
nident ..
Gud Luck for all those who are waiting for their calls n for those who are called for the interviews .
:)

nident12 said:
hi ,
I have received the interview call letter today , for Dec 2nd . I heard that there was an interview today , hope they give a good feed back .. now the tension has started , till nw was waiting to hear from schools, waiting anxiously for the big day ..
nident ..
Gud Luck for all those who are waiting for their calls n for those who are called for the interviews .
:)

Could you pls post your stat? When did you apply?

Thanks!

surmad said:
Hi

got rejection letter from upenn... :( ....i think its cause of my low gpa 2.5... i should have tried wes...

all the best to everyone going for interview !!

What are your stat? Could you pls tell?

Have you volunteered at any practice in North America before you applied to UPenn?

drfun said:
What are your stat? Could you pls tell?

Have you volunteered at any practice in North America before you applied to UPenn?

drfun ,
have u heard from them yet ?? hope u have and all the Best too ,..
hope u got my pm .. ur stats are great .
nident.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi..
anyone else got a call from Upenn?? :confused:
Seems slow compare to last year!
gn

nident12 said:
drfun ,
have u heard from them yet ?? hope u have and all the Best too ,..
hope u got my pm .. ur stats are great .
nident.

hi
anybody heard from upenn of late? i kind of confused and worried right now as i have not heard anything from thier end . when i call they keep sayung it is under review :confused:

cheers

Hey guys,

Too many upenn interview call threads are scattered everywhere!!

I think students should continue to post about their interview calls from upenn on this thread instead of everyone who gets called or wants an accomodation opening up so many NEW threads..( just by doing a simple search-you can get hold of old threads).. so that it will help a lot of you in finding out who is attending interviews with you and also for follow up about results..from penn..
Just a helpful suggestion that's all..
Good Luck :thumbup:
gn

u betttt..hey guys m a freshamn to this SDN...its reallllly fun knowin that theres some1 ready to help u out....i too m sailin in the same boat....graduated in aug'05..applied to UPENN n BU 4April n Aug'06 resp...
stats: NBDE1: 87
Toefl: 273
ECE: 2.8
do i even stand a chance o just wastin my time...m too anxious to recieve an interview letter...i just hope so!!
congratulations to all who got the call...its defi a booster..u ll crack thru..
wish u loads of luck :)
treattothetooth!!!

i appreciete that...thanks buddy 4 the site..its extensive man...
i guess this thread s realllllly gettin too long...looks like every1s dyin to be in UPENN n y not??? hai na..hehe

treattothetooth said:
u betttt..hey guys m a freshamn to this SDN...its reallllly fun knowin that theres some1 ready to help u out....i too m sailin in the same boat....graduated in aug'05..applied to UPENN n BU 4April n Aug'06 resp...
stats: NBDE1: 87
Toefl: 273
ECE: 2.8
do i even stand a chance o just wastin my time...m too anxious to recieve an interview letter...i just hope so!!
congratulations to all who got the call...its defi a booster..u ll crack thru..
wish u loads of luck :)
treattothetooth!!!
same scores but got rejection from upenn ; and no interview call from bu
have u got call fro bu or nyu???

I have applied to U Penn on 10th of Jan 2006 and I have not heard anything from there? Anybody on the same boat?

Please reply.

Tampali

Tampali said:
I have applied to U Penn on 10th of Jan 2006 and I have not heard anything from there? Anybody on the same boat?

Please reply.

Tampali
Well may be not exactly the same boat cause I applied in early December and they have not called or maillback to me so that for a while I even forgot that I've applied for Upenn the only sign was my check wich became cashed right away! it sucks :mad:

any way good luck

hiiiiiiii,
got my interview call today. :)firstly i was excited but now i am feeling nervousness as interview date is on 7th feb.its too early for preparation.ny one who have interview on this date or who is preparing for interview...
vinita

vinita said:
hiiiiiiii,
got my interview call today. :)firstly i was excited but now i am feeling nervousness as interview date is on 7th feb.its too early for preparation.ny one who have interview on this date or who is preparing for interview...
vinita

Vinita,
When did you apply to the University? If you do not mind, can you please tell us your scores.

Best of luck for your interview. Best wishes.

Tampali

Tampali said:
Vinita,
When did you apply to the University? If you do not mind, can you please tell us your scores.

Tampali

hi tampali,
thanx for wishes.i really need wishes.i applied on 31thdec.my scores are 92 in nbde and 2 .8 ece gpa.

Tampali said:
Vinita,

Tampali
hi even i have applied to u penn on 3rd of jan not yet heard from them cud you please tell me your scores n please let me know if you get any call wish you all the best

hello, i have applied for U penn in secondweek of Jan, i got an invitation for interview, and it is on, feb 10th, 2006, if anyone on the same day pls contact me, u can call 270-849-1323, aftet 10: 30 pm EST i m currently in kentucky, all the best

Does anyone know if the interviews on the 10th will be the last ones?

kalasagar said:
hello, i have applied for U penn in secondweek of Jan, i got an invitation for interview, and it is on, feb 10th, 2006, if anyone on the same day pls contact me, u can call 270-849-1323, aftet 10: 30 pm EST i m currently in kentucky, all the best

i have an interview on the 14th of feb at UPENN. and its my first interview .can anybody help me

Hi I was wondering if you can help me with the interview with upenn. I have it on 10th . how should I prepare? did you get accepted?

Just called UPENN and found that the last interviews are on the 17th. I have been scheduled for an interview on that date. Anyone else?

emrald said:
Hi I was wondering if you can help me with the interview with upenn. I have it on 10th . how should I prepare? did you get accepted?

TALAL said:
Just called UPENN and found that the last interviews are on the 17th. I have been scheduled for an interview on that date. Anyone else?
hi how did you come to know did hey tell you on phone that you have interview on that day becase i just called them n they told me they have poste a letter i will get it in day or two but didnt tell me wheather its rejection or interview am so tensed n whats your stats please reply all the best

Well that is what they told me. If it turns out I don't have an interview on that date, it would be a very bad joke :mad: Still, I have not received any letter or email. She said I would receive it in a day or two

My stats: 94/3.7 (WES)/280

smilebrite said:
hi how did you come to know did hey tell you on phone that you have interview on that day becase i just called them n they told me they have poste a letter i will get it in day or two but didnt tell me wheather its rejection or interview am so tensed n whats your stats please reply all the best

samyU said:
i have an interview on the 14th of feb at UPENN. and its my first interview .can anybody help me
hi there,
i also hav my upenn interview on 14th, its my first interview ever too.......are you a guy/gal?what r your stats and r u preparing for it?
my stats are 85,3.2,273, GC, 1 yr exp........please reply ASAP.
CAN ANYONE HELP IN ANY WAY FOR INTERVIEW AT UPENN ON 14TH??

[hai this suman
Even i have interview on 17 feb for upenn
can u tell mewat all documents we need to take along with us for the inetrview
and is any link or site where there are questions that are normally been asked in the interviews

are staying in a hotel or u have some one in philadelphia iam thinking of taking a hotel if some one there who is also interested then we can take a room together
waiting for ur reply.

I sent my application on the week of Jan-12. They already cashed the check..
should I call them or what.. I am so nervous, Upenn is my first ever application that I sent.. I feel like calling them , just to test the weather and calm my self :D

hi there,
anyone else other than samyu and me going for interview on 14th feb????come on guys, say somthing, dunt just read it and pass it..........

godbless said:
hi there,
anyone else other than samyu and me going for interview on 14th feb????come on guys, say somthing, dunt just read it and pass it..........

Hey godbless,

Sorry, I don't know anyone besides you and samyu, like you said, have an interview on that day. But best of luck to the both of you. :luck:

Called, finally. Been informed to expect a letter within a week or two.. Is anyone here are in the same boat...

Hello everyone, does anyone know when UPenn will stop interviewing this year and also when they will start sending out their acceptances?

JAKE. said:
Hello everyone, does anyone know when UPenn will stop interviewing this year and also when they will start sending out their acceptances?
I was wondering if somebody get rejection from Upenn recently. :confused:

Nevio said:
I was wondering if somebody get rejection from Upenn recently. :confused:
I am not sure about rejection letters...still waiting for a response. sorry.

JAKE. said:
I am not sure about rejection letters...still waiting for a response. sorry.
Anybody knows when UPENN send out the letters, is it end of February ?
jojo
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jojo-Z said:
Anybody knows when UPENN send out the letters, is it end of February ?
jojo
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
hi,
upenn has its last interview on 17th feb, and will send out the rejections and the acceptance letters in the first week of march........

godbless said:
hi,
upenn has its last interview on 17th feb, and will send out the rejections and the acceptance letters in the first week of march........

When I called them yesterday, they told me to expect a letter from them within a week or two.. is that the rejection letter..since I never received an Interview call :mad:

HIM0098 said:
When I called them yesterday, they told me to expect a letter from them within a week or two.. is that the rejection letter..since I never received an Interview call :mad:
I just called Upenn and thei told me that today will send out some letters.Didn`t told me what kind of letters.Let`s pray and hope.
Good luck everybody :)

Nevio said:
I just called Upenn and thei told me that today will send out some letters.Didn`t told me what kind of letters.Let`s pray and hope.

Thanks for the info. I do not think they will be interview letters at someone posted that interview end on the 17th Feb. So maybe they are acceptance and rejection letters. I am not sure though, just guessing.....so good luck.

Nevio said:

Yup.. let's pray together... Let's pray that they will put our names in waiting list for next year interviews :laugh: ...atleast that is better than rejection..I guess

Has anyone heard from upenn lately, good or bad???

dr-fun