UT San antonio interview call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NT_777

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, did anyone receive an interview call from UT San Antonio??

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you receive one???
I have missed call from the idep office this afternoon. I was working couldnt answer them. Voice meessage said call back tuesday morning.
no, I did not get any call yet.

Hi, Do they communicate through email or telephone? recently I came to my home country.

Hi, Do they communicate through email or telephone? recently I came to my home country.
You should receive a phone call first and then an email with all the information needed for the 2-day session. I am in the same situation as you right now, let’s hope that if you can’t answer they just go ahead and send the email.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure how many interview calls have they sent and still know nothing about the interview.

They just started to call, I know they have 3 interview period and first applicants just finished who did their application immediately when it started, they invited them end of the september. They will start second part and then third part. So, I applied last day of application deadline:) my application have more time to be reviewed.
One more information, they first call you and if you do not answer their call, you can not get their email:( But, normally they try to reach to you a few times.
Good luck everybody

C ould you share your profile and completion date pls?

Hey guys don’t worry about stats, everybody is different in the gpa and different countries have different rate of grades. The people in ADEA know that and also the different idiosyncrasies of every country.
Someone from India may have better experience that someone in Iran, in some schools student don’t have to see patients after graduation.
So a 3.7 in Bangladesh could be a 2.5 in Brasil or viceversa.
For the TOEFL every body expect anything least 100 and above to be competitive and the Boards 1 passed ( 2 if is requested ).
My competition email was las August but the call and email last week.
Good to everybody.

I got my invitation last friday, my interview will be at the end of september, and I also applied the last day of the deadline, does anyone have any information about the skill test? What we would have to do?

Giving you the info will be unfair to the applicants who had interviewed last week.
We went there not knowing anything.
I’m sorry good luck and be positive but asking those questions before hand is like cheating, gaining advantage through others.

They just started to call, I know they have 3 interview period and first applicants just finished who did their application immediately when it started, they invited them end of the september. They will start second part and then third part. So, I applied last day of application deadline:) my application have more time to be reviewed.
One more information, they first call you and if you do not answer their call, you can not get their email:( But, normally they try to reach to you a few times.
Good luck everybody

Just a little update, they will have 6 interview cycles (3 in Sept and 3 in Oct), so by now there is still 3 more interview cycles to go.

Reactions: 2 users