The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's why she had a crush on the tin man when she was a child

(Unless I'm forgetting and it was the scarecrow... Then **** this line of logic)
Umm excuuuse you, it was the Scarecrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you like indie pop type stuff, Hippo Campus is a local MN band that I love. I have all kinds of suggestions when it comes to rap/hip-hop and folk stuff as well.
Okay, I'm 5 songs into Hippo Campus and I approve. I reaallllly like South. Listening to Souls right now and I also like it (as well as Violet and Suicide Saturday). Personally not a fan of boyish, but it's just a different sound.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I decided that I needed to further my education. :naughty:

Ya know, eggunner and all.
9f777578e824c3693b231a2fe9bca0ed.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Oh but this convo does remind me, I crashed a campus ministry thing today because they promised me free food. They were super nice and they made me write down when all of my finals were so they could pray for me that day, lol. 10/10 would chill with Jesus again

Reactions: 3 users
Oh but this convo does remind me, I crashed a campus ministry thing today because they promised me free food. They were super nice and they made me write down when all of my finals were so they could pray for me that day, lol. 10/10 would chill with Jesus again
campus ministries are really chill, I love them! Hey vmh, you're gonna do well on your finals! You have prayerz n sharez now!

If you like indie pop type stuff, Hippo Campus is a local MN band that I love. I have all kinds of suggestions when it comes to rap/hip-hop and folk stuff as well.
Hippo Campus probably owes you some kind of advertising fee ;)

How's everyone's day going? I'm stuck in school for another couple of hours, hoping to take my dog to the dog park but it looks like rain :(

Reactions: 3 users
Ugh, I'm sorry :(, you'll be in my thoughts!
Thanks! Also whoops I thought this was the Rant Here thread. Sorry, I don't mean to bring a bunch of depressing stuff on a chilling thread, my aunt just texted me about this in the middle of class a few hours ago and it's just what's on my mind right now.

How's everyone's day going? I'm stuck in school for another couple of hours, hoping to take my dog to the dog park but it looks like rain :(
Eh. It's been a day. I have a giant term paper due tomorrow that's actually due at noon instead of at midnight (professor changed it at the last minute) so I've been writing. I did get my chocolate chip pancakes today, so I satisfied the craving, but now I'm nauseous... it's been a day

Eh. It's been a day. I have a giant term paper due tomorrow that's actually due at noon instead of at midnight (professor changed it at the last minute) so I've been writing. I did get my chocolate chip pancakes today, so I satisfied the craving, but now I'm nauseous... it's been a day

I can certainly relate with the nausea...I'm kind of a crazy person and take break ups really hard, so I haven't exactly been able to eat solid food for almost a week. I got nutritional shakes and try to eat some crackers every day so that my intestinal villi don't get too shrinky, but just thinking about food gives me such abdominal pain :barf:

I can certainly relate with the nausea...I'm kind of a crazy person and take break ups really hard, so I haven't exactly been able to eat solid food for almost a week. I got nutritional shakes and try to eat some crackers every day so that my intestinal villi don't get too shrinky, but just thinking about food gives me such abdominal pain :barf:
Oh I'm sorry!!! :( that's the worst. Food is important. :(

Oh I'm sorry!!! :( that's the worst. Food is important. :(

It sure is...I keep thinking about it, I even have a free pizza available from domino's, and basically any other type of food I could dream of in my vicinity..but every time I go to order it I get more queasy. I'm a fairly big girl, so I'm not starving to death, but :(

It sure is...I keep thinking about it, I even have a free pizza available from domino's, and basically any other type of food I could dream of in my vicinity..but every time I go to order it I get more queasy. I'm a fairly big girl, so I'm not starving to death, but :(
That's hard though. :( aghhh I'm sorry sheltermed! You're worth so much! I love you!!!!

Ugh. Calf fry is this weekend. That means that starting tonight through Saturday there's going to be an absurd number of police cars on the road, as well as DWI roadblocks on major streets. More traffic is not what this town needs right now- every major street has some form of street construction. Agh. This is gonna suck to go home to tonight, on the first night. :arghh:

Ugh. Calf fry is this weekend. That means that starting tonight through Saturday there's going to be an absurd number of police cars on the road, as well as DWI roadblocks on major streets. More traffic is not what this town needs right now- every major street has some form of street construction. Agh. This is gonna suck to go home to tonight, on the first night. :arghh:

What the heck is calf fry?!

Ummm.. oh boy. How do I explain calf fry. It's...
Okay. It's a 3 day country music festival in Stillwater where everyone that attends gets smashed. Beer is either really cheap or free, and there's a lot of it (it's sponsored by different beer companies). And there are fried bull testicles.

Found an excerpt from the TravelOK Website
The annual Tumbleweed Calf Fry, or "Testicle Festival," features a calf fry meal and live Red Dirt country music entertainment. This popular and unique outdoor gathering features multiple entertainment acts on various stages at the famed Tumbleweed Dance Hall. Tap your toes to live music at the indoor stage, or head outside with the crowds for the main, headlining talent. While at the Tumbleweed Calf Fry, enjoy calf fries, grilled onion burgers, grilled hot dogs, all your favorite adult beverages and much more. This event is for adults 18 years of age and older.

Okay. It's a 3 day country music festival in Stillwater where everyone that attends gets smashed. Beer is either really cheap or free, and there's a lot of it (it's sponsored by different beer companies). And there are fried bull testicles.

Of all the parts of an animal to eat . . . Yeah, pretty sure the testicles are the most bizarre.

Testicle Festival :rofl: