The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Also WHY does the spider thread keep getting bumped? And no I'm not opening it to find out. But that needs to get buried. with all of its 8-legged brethren

Reactions: 2 users
Also WHY does the spider thread keep getting bumped? And no I'm not opening it to find out. But that needs to get buried. with all of its 8-legged brethren
It was me! :oops: I felt guilty about letting a spider drown, so I needed to tell the world.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd say brownish gold
34362ebe48ea01ec4e0c5cc39984aec5.jpg

You better not be eating my baby.

Reactions: 4 users
Term Paper is DONE! It ended up being 12 pages, not including references, in which I used 11! I have one last thing to do for a different lab, but it looks like I'll actually be sleeping tonight! I'm 4 finals and a random Statistics homework away from being done with undergrad!
:soexcited::soexcited:

Reactions: 6 users
Ugh. Calf fry is this weekend. That means that starting tonight through Saturday there's going to be an absurd number of police cars on the road, as well as DWI roadblocks on major streets. More traffic is not what this town needs right now- every major street has some form of street construction. Agh. This is gonna suck to go home to tonight, on the first night. :arghh:
it's a 1.6 mile drive from where I was studying to my apartment- I did this at 2:40 am. I saw 4 marked police cars patrolling, 1 marked police car that had pulled someone over, and 2 unmarked police cars. Calf fry, man. It's crazy.

At least I made a separate thread for it so you guys could ignore it, you know I could just post spiders everywhere :yeahright:

Spiders are already everywhere. Besides, then you'd get visited by the mods for not being professional

Reactions: 1 user
Spiders are already everywhere. Besides, then you'd get visited by the mods for not being professional
Nah. I'd make it relevant. Spiders are animals too ya know!

Ooo could get myself a spider avatar.

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty sure it was tongue in cheek. :)
pretty sure it's already gotten old fast.

I know it was tongue in cheek. I get that you guys are joking around. But you seem to forget mods are people, too, and we read your posts. I get that you guys hate change. But I'm saying, from my point of view, it's not funny anymore and it comes across as a little whiny that we had to change something