The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I like you! I'm just trying to be good and study. But I give no ****s anymore so it's failing :p
I know that feel.
I have given up. I know just enough to feel like I'm vaguely familiar with everything and can probably figure it out :heckyeah:

Reactions: 1 users
First time I rabbit in awhile and only finn partially joins us
I mean, it happens. There's definitely times when I'm the only one on rabbit. You can't judge a rabbit experience/ how everyone thinks of you based on one night of rabbit in the middle finals.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had some wine. Who said this @Filly Bay or Iliza

Trick question it was both

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
@vetmedhead and @wheelin2vetmed (don't know that he will see this, so poke him if he is still in town) and whoever else I need to tag:

My current plan is to drive through this weekend (probably Sunday at this pace, but a day earlier would make me happy). I know I want Lucille's (Monday morning?), if possible. Hubby wants to buy some beer. We need to let the cow and goats out somewhere overnight...

So yeah, come say hello! Meet the kids and critters in my traveling menagerie! (And of course the mini Princessita Amelia)

After the Fort, we'll buzz past Denver and head east... oi... Hopefully to greener pastures!

Reactions: 5 users
Imagine Dragons?

I have had a ****ty day, anyone up for watching romcoms on Rabbit?

I've been listening to an ungodly amount of P!ATD lately and need some new music. Any playlist suggestions?
If you like indie pop type stuff, Hippo Campus is a local MN band that I love. I have all kinds of suggestions when it comes to rap/hip-hop and folk stuff as well.

Reactions: 2 users
I've never used Rabbit, I'm guessing people like it? My now-ex (who only brought it up, like, last week?) wanted to try it, but now that I've been dumped it's out of the picture. I have many sads.

You can rabbit with us. :) I know it isn't the same, but it's fun. We watch lots of movies together.

Reactions: 4 users
I've never used Rabbit, I'm guessing people like it? My now-ex (who only brought it up, like, last week?) wanted to try it, but now that I've been dumped it's out of the picture. I have many sads.
It's fun! We watch movies on there all the time and sometimes just sit on rabbit watching random nonsense. Or nothing and just annoying each other with the sounds of our voices. (Join us)
giphy.gif

If you like indie pop type stuff, Hippo Campus is a local MN band that I love. I have all kinds of suggestions when it comes to rap/hip-hop and folk stuff as well.
I like indie pop type! Any suggestions on which one to start with?

Exes suck. Sorry you had to deal with that!
oh you suck. Tbh I actually like all music- perks of being a musician.

Well except country. **** country music.

Reactions: 3 users
It's fun! We watch movies on there all the time and sometimes just sit on rabbit watching random nonsense. Or nothing and just annoying each other with the sounds of our voices. (Join us)
giphy.gif

How would I go about this?

I like indie pop type! Any suggestions on which one to start with?
You should check out The Wombats, Tokyo Police Club, and Matt & Kim. Some are probably a little more twee than is necessarily up your alley but they're all pretty good bands imo

How would I go about this?
I think @nohika was thinking about watching something tonight. I could join in an hour-ish. Usually a link gets posted to someone's rabbit room and then we all go join. I just checked and it doesn't look like any of the regulars are on rabbit currently.

You should check out The Wombats, Tokyo Police Club, and Matt & Kim. Some are probably a little more twee than is necessarily up your alley but they're all pretty good bands imo
Beat me to it! Aside from Hippo Campus (newest album is all legit), Sylvan Esso, Purity Ring, Mura Masa, and Caroline Smith are all recommendations. Some don't quite fit the genre so much as the mood, IMO.

Ahhh I'm finishing up a few assignments so I won't be able to watch anything tonight. Soon, for sure!!