The Official UNE Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is at 11:30 also, so I guess I will be seeing you then!
yes!! I’ll be meeting you on Thursday then!! Got the email with info this morning

Members don't see this ad.

There is no way to prepare for it. They make it that way on purpose. Just be confident! Some of the questions are challenging but nothing over the top like some schools have asked.
Great!! Are most like critical thinking or ethical ?

anybody remember the numbers of how many interviewed vs how many they accept that they said during the interview? trying to ease my mind from going insane :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody remember the numbers of how many interviewed vs how many they accept that they said during the interview? trying to ease my mind from going insane :laugh:
out of state data is : 285 interviewed 168 offered admission

Reactions: 1 users
Seven days people. Seven days.

For those who have interviewed, we hear back December 1, correct? And it is a phone call only if you got in? Worried because sometimes I’m in areas without phone service and would really hate to miss this call!

For those who have interviewed, we hear back December 1, correct? And it is a phone call only if you got in? Worried because sometimes I’m in areas without phone service and would really hate to miss this call!
Yes it is a phone call. Dean Ryder said he would be calling those who were accepted on December 1st, and then throughout the month as students decline acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Will rejections go out on Dec 1st too? Or will the first rejections only come during the week of Jan 8th? **for those that interviewed

Last edited:
Will rejections go out on Dec 1st too? Or will the first rejections only come during the week of Jan 8th?
I'm wondering that too but fingers crossed we won't have to wait til then!

2nd acceptance! Called at 9:06

Reactions: 2 users
So I missed a call from a number in Portland, Maine but they didn’t leave a voicemail and no email....should I call back?

Accepted! Got the call at 10:04. I can't even believe it!!

Accepted!!! Got the phone call at 10:13 am!

The email we got said the school would be calling east coasters starting at 7:00 am EST, and around 1pm EST for the west coasters.

Do you think they are done giving acceptances for Midwest and east coast?

Accepted!!!! Utah resident.

Just got the call from them! So excited!!

Reactions: 3 users
Got the call today 9:03!! Accepted & from NH

Status
Not open for further replies.