The Official UNE Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachwave5

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I didn't see a thread created for UNE yet, so I thought I would start one up! Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone been invited to pay the supplemental fee and fill it out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I have. When did you submit your app?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I submitted it yesterday (7/6) and it was verified a couple weeks ago. I got two emails today stating my application was complete and under review, but nothing was said about the supp app. How long after you submitted did you receive directions about the supp app?

I submitted it yesterday (7/6) and it was verified a couple weeks ago. I got two emails today stating my application was complete and under review, but nothing was said about the supp app. How long after you submitted did you receive directions about the supp app?

When I submitted mine, I was waiting for my LORs to be submitted by my pre-health office. The letters came in a week later and as soon as they came in and my primary was complete, I received my supplemental the next day. This is a pretty busy month though so just give it a few more days!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Wow! Thank you for all the help! So you received two emails as well before you received the instructions for the supp?

Does their supp have essays or is it just a fee?

Does anyone know if it is worth applying here as a CA resident with average stats?

I'm waiting for my committee to upload my LOR. So no supplemental application yet but I'm hoping it comes soon!

I got the email saying my application was complete and under review on 6/21 but still haven't received a supplemental.

Edit: I sent them an email to see what's up. I wouldn't imagine they would screen anyone out immediately?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if it is worth applying here as a CA resident with average stats?
I'd say apply. I am from NY and applied here and got accepted for the classnof 2021 but had to decline. And my stats weren't over the roof. Take a chance

Reactions: 1 users
Got an email saying my application is now complete (LORs finally uploaded) and to watch out for further emails. watching for the supplemental

I need help.

I got an email saying
"In order to complete your application for the DMD program at the University of New England, we will need your official DAT scores."

I selected UNE to receive my scores but the email also says
"scores must be sent directly to AADSAS from the American Dental Association."

I don't see my official scores when I click "status" on AADSAS. Is there something I'm missing? Does the official scores show up on your application?

I don't see my official scores when I click "status" on AADSAS. Is there something I'm missing? Does the official scores show up on your application?

Download your application PDF under the Status tab. It should show your Official DAT scores there.

I need help.

I got an email saying
"In order to complete your application for the DMD program at the University of New England, we will need your official DAT scores."

I selected UNE to receive my scores but the email also says
"scores must be sent directly to AADSAS from the American Dental Association."

Open up a pdf of your application for any one of the schools you applied to and scroll down to where you see your DAT scores. If the official scores were uploaded, youll see that it shows you your "officicial" scores as well as your "unofficial" scores

Download your application PDF under the Status tab. It should show your Official DAT scores there.

Open up a pdf of your application for any one of the schools you applied to and scroll down to where you see your DAT scores. If the official scores were uploaded, youll see that it shows you your "officicial" scores as well as your "unofficial" scores

Thank you! I'm gonna check

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! I'm gonna check
So my application does only have my unofficial scores. I guess I'll have to call prometrics because their website says my official scores were submitted 6/22.

So my application does only have my unofficial scores. I guess I'll have to call prometrics because their website says my official scores were submitted 6/22.

Wait so your official scores aren't on the PDF? If that's the case, you have to call AADSAS and they'll link it right away.

Wait so your official scores aren't on the PDF? If that's the case, you have to call AADSAS and they'll link it right away.
Just got off the phone with AADSAS!! They connected the scores to my application, I wish I would have realized this earlier, it's almost been a month...

does anyone know how to go about answering their second supplemental question? the one about the 4th yr curriculum?

does anyone know how to go about answering their second supplemental question? the one about the 4th yr curriculum?
Check out the class of 2021, 2020 and 2019 threads for UNE, they talked about it there. But I would only use those as suggestions. The prompt is very vague, so I'm sure there are a lot of different things one can say that are acceptable.

Has anyone heard back yet after submitting the supplemental form? Curious when they start interviewing

Just got the supplemental!

I got a thanks for submitting supplemental & fee. Status went from "waiting for additional info" to "application complete"

I hope they send invites soon!

Last edited:
I received the "your application is now complete and under review with the committee" on the 19th. I don't remember having to do any supplemental questions. Just make a payment.

Could anyone PM me with the supplemental questions? Want to get started. Thanks

Does anyone thing I have a good shot at getting an interview?
OOS
18 AA 17 TS
Overall 3.48 w/ (+/-) and 3.53 w/o-------Science 3.35 w/ (+/-) and 3.42 w/o
Solid leadership
900+ hours of Volunteer
450+ hours of Shadowing (General Dentist, Oral Surgeon, Periodontist, Endodontist)
1000 hours of undergraduate research with 3 publications
Currently do research @ Medical School during this Gap year
Thanks guys

Does anyone thing I have a good shot at getting an interview?
OOS
18 AA 17 TS
Overall 3.48 w/ (+/-) and 3.53 w/o-------Science 3.35 w/ (+/-) and 3.42 w/o
Solid leadership
900+ hours of Volunteer
450+ hours of Shadowing (General Dentist, Oral Surgeon, Periodontist, Endodontist)
1000 hours of undergraduate research with 3 publications
Currently do research @ Medical School during this Gap year
Thanks guys
Why not just study a little harder for the DAT and aim for a 19+? 17TS is pretty low and sort of ruins the rest of your application.

Why not just study a little harder for the DAT and aim for a 19+? 17TS is pretty low and sort of ruins the rest of your application.
Thanks for the feedback, I actually am on September 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.