The Official UNE Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you waitlisted, did you interview already? I haven't interviewed or anything yet with UNE so I am sort of nervous now haha.
waitlisted and interviewed in september. Also a Maine resident!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who got the continued interest email get anything else back?

Same. Nothing
Probably better to have gotten nothing! I got the original continued interest email but was denied an interview yesterday. If they haven't denied you yet at least there's still hope

Reactions: 1 user
Interview Invite! I will not be attending however. I hope it goes to someone still waiting. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Interview Invite! Wahoo

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you, but we're all in this together! Patience has been more than a virtue. You'll hear soon!
I really hope so!!! Also... Do you mind sharing your stats with us? Good luck on interview also!!!!!

I really hope so!!! Also... Do you mind sharing your stats with us? Good luck on interview also!!!!!
Of course!

AA 20, PA 20, QR 22, RC 23, TS 18
undergraduate gpa: o3.2, s3.1
graduate gpa (MPH): o3.89
>16 abstracts (7+ 1st authors), >5 invited presentations, multiple journal articles (2nd author on a JAMA article)
1000+ volunteer hours, leadership experience, etc.
200+ hours shadowing a dentist
I can elaborate more on my ECs if needed...

I think my undergraduate really bogged me down and climbing out has been a mess.

Interview invite 2/15

Reactions: 2 users
3.46 oGGPA 3.35 sGPA 21 AA

Slightly confused on how there are some people wait listed, invited for interview and more that 64 people on the Facebook accepted group. How does that work?

Did you hear anything back after that email? I'm still waiting for anything
Yeah. Me too. I haven't heard anything after that initial continued interest email. When do interviews go up till?

Yeah. Me too. I haven't heard anything after that initial continued interest email. When do interviews go up till?
I wish I knew. No clue. It's been quiet for so long...

Sorry to keep bumping this thread but has there been any waitlist movement recently for pre-Dec interviewees?

Sorry to keep bumping this thread but has there been any waitlist movement recently for pre-Dec interviewees?

For those of us interviewing in February, is it an inevitable waitlist?

Yesterday was the deadline for the first deposit to hold accepted seats, I’m pretty sure you guys will here some movements soon if you’re on the waitlist. :) Fingers crossed.

Yesterday was the deadline for the first deposit to hold accepted seats, I’m pretty sure you guys will here some movements soon if you’re on the waitlist. :) Fingers crossed.
Is everyone’s due date for second deposit on April 2nd?

For those of us interviewing in February, is it an inevitable waitlist?

No, you'll be considered for a seat after Thursday's interview. We'll be getting decisions out fairly quickly after Thursday, by the end of next week.

No, you'll be considered for a seat after Thursday's interview. We'll be getting decisions out fairly quickly after Thursday, by the end of next week.
Thank you!!! :)

I haven't heard back from UNE for a long time...I was really interested in their program but at this point, is it safe to assume no word from UNE means soft rejection?

Last edited:

Would you happen to know if those decisions include people who interviewed before Dec and were waitlisted?

Would you happen to know if those decisions include people who interviewed before Dec and were waitlisted?

I should have mentioned this is Isaac. Yes you will, everyone will be in the same consideration pool when we send out the next wave of acceptances.

SELLING THE UNE CHEM 1 LABPAQ!!! BRAND NEW WITH ACCESS CODE, NOT OPENED!

not sure what it means, but my portal changed to "offer made" this morning

Waitlisted, anyone who interviewed 2/15 get in?

Waitlisted, anyone who interviewed 2/15 get in?
My status changed to “offer made.” But I haven’t heard anything else. I interviewed on 2/15

My status changed to “offer made.” But I haven’t heard anything else. I interviewed on 2/15

I was accepted and that is what my status says also so pretty sure your in! (also interviewed 2/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.