UNE Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I missed the call!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What time do you expect them do be done with calls?

Last edited:
i got accepted in the morning, but does anyone know if they accept online lab? i still have to take the microbio lab pre-req

• Love
Sooo exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! What was the order of notification? And did your status change in the portal that you noticed?

Thank you! And I received a phone call first, then they sent me an email. My AADSAS status says “Offer Made”

For anyone who was accepted, does anyone know of any groupme/fb/discord groups for UNE? Will this school be sending any acceptance packages via mail to us?

I was wondering the same thing…Also does anyone who interviewed in person want to DM me and give me some deeper details on the school. I only did a Kira interview and I am having a hard time accepting their offer because I feel like I have not been exposed to their program at all!

Members don't see this ad :)
If no one else has started a group chat, I made an unofficial chat for accepted students to connect.

You're invited to join my group "UNE CDM Class of 2028" on GroupMe. Use this link to join: GroupMe

I was wondering the same thing…Also does anyone who interviewed in person want to DM me and give me some deeper details on the school. I only did a Kira interview and I am having a hard time accepting their offer because I feel like I have not been exposed to their program at all!
I am wondering the same thing! I'm having trouble finding any substantive information on their website, which is concerning. The only pro for the school I have found is that they are pass/fail, which is good if considering specialty. But not much else...I'm trying to find any pros I can because I'm hesitant to live in Portland anyway. Have you found any information on the school?

Declined my offer. Good luck to those waiting!!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone had any communication with UNE about a waitlist?
It's been radio silence for me after Dec 15th and I interviewed in early November. By the look of last year's forum there started to be communication/acceptance on January 19th.

did anyone got rejected or accepted today? does anyone know how fast une waitlist move?

I'm dropping my seat at UNE for a school closer to home. I hope one of you will get in, this is a great school!

It does not appear on any forums that they have started filling spots again yet...anyone have more information yet? I got the waitlist email yesterday, and a confirmation email this morning basically saying that they saw I filled out the form.

No clue. I don't even know if anyone has been moved off of it yet which seems pretty wild
Between Reddit and SDN, I haven’t seen any evidence of waitlist movement ): I’m thinking maybe UNE plans to reach out around the 15th of Feb although I thought things were rolling at this point! Fingers crossed for us.

Checking in to keep the thread fresh. No news for me. Still hoping…

I haven’t seen any evidence of someone being taken off the waitlist yet lol… any know of anybody?

congrats! did you send a letter of intent and what were your stats/how long were you waitlisted for
no i didn't send a letter of intent. i did send a letter of interest before I got my waitlist decision tho (just update them on my new ECs and new GPA). i got waitlisted mid Jan (radio silence on dec 15)

Accepted this morning, 4/1/24. Notified via email.

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you! I’m very thankful. I did send a letter of INTEREST before I was waitlisted in Jan or Feb (can’t remember!). I also called to verbalize interest two weeks ago and ask a few other questions at that time which may have been helpful. I do plan on attending. Wishing you luck.