UNE Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I am so happy for you all, congratulations!

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an email for interview! Today 4/18 @3:30 pm est

Reactions: 1 user
can anyone give some tips for the kira interview. Are like the questions specific about UNE or are they more of get to know you. Wondering since most of the things i’ve read on reddit says the kira was difficult and too specific. There isn’t much out their about UNE because it’s such a small school. I would be eternally grateful for any help. DM me if you need! 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Members don't see this ad :)
can anyone give some tips for the kira interview. Are like the questions specific about UNE or are they more of get to know you. Wondering since most of the things i’ve read on reddit says the kira was difficult and too specific. There isn’t much out their about UNE because it’s such a small school. I would be eternally grateful for any help. DM me if you need! 🙏🏽🙏🏽
If I’m remembering right, they ask a lot of situational and interpersonal based questions to see how you as a future professional will handle certain situations. I don’t think they asked anything relating specifically to UNE in my interview. If anything it was pretty much a “why is our program suitable for you” type question so figure out what’s appealing to you about them and write it down somewhere! I would recommend noting down your favorite (and genuine) response to some basic questions such as “how would you handle another student cheating” “what would you do about ___ situation with a patient or colleague” so that you have a moment to review before answering. I was surprised by how blank my mind went during interviews with all the time I’d spent preparing. Small notes to glance at for virtual interviews posted next to my laptop were GREAT to keep myself from freezing and prompt me. Go on YouTube and try to find dental school situational questions to practice with. I do distinctly remember that this interview in particular (out of the 3 Kira interviews I completed) was the most comfortable for me.

You got this! Keep positive, be you and don’t forget to smile and breathe. It’s not over until it’s over.

If I’m remembering right, they ask a lot of situational and interpersonal based questions to see how you as a future professional will handle certain situations. I don’t think they asked anything relating specifically to UNE in my interview. If anything it was pretty much a “why is our program suitable for you” type question so figure out what’s appealing to you about them and write it down somewhere! I would recommend noting down your favorite (and genuine) response to some basic questions such as “how would you handle another student cheating” “what would you do about ___ situation with a patient or colleague” so that you have a moment to review before answering. I was surprised by how blank my mind went during interviews with all the time I’d spent preparing. Small notes to glance at for virtual interviews posted next to my laptop were GREAT to keep myself from freezing and prompt me. Go on YouTube and try to find dental school situational questions to practice with. I do distinctly remember that this interview in particular (out of the 3 Kira interviews I completed) was the most comfortable for me.

You got this! Keep positive, be you and don’t forget to smile and breathe. It’s not over until it’s over.
Ayyy thank you for responding. I’m planning on taking it today so i’ll lyk how it goes afterwards. Kinda surprised I got an interview this late, the cycle is pretty much over. I guess the class isn’t full yet so that’s awesome. UNE was one of my top choices so def would take the acceptance. Hope to see you in the class of 2028 haha. It’s def not over until it’s over!

Ayyy thank you for responding. I’m planning on taking it today so i’ll lyk how it goes afterwards. Kinda surprised I got an interview this late, the cycle is pretty much over. I guess the class isn’t full yet so that’s awesome. UNE was one of my top choices so def would take the acceptance. Hope to see you in the class of 2028 haha. It’s def not over until it’s over!
Good luck! Putting positive vibes into the universe for ya.

damn lowkey that was hard. Lots of question that had nothing to do with UNE 🤣🤣. Legit 4 leadership questions that were basically all the same, lmk how i’m supposed to talk 4 times about the same thing. I was just running out of ideas to fill the mins. Basically a harder casper exam and I got the highest score on casper lmfao. Oh well, we’ll see what happens. I felt like I kept rambling to fill the minute and 30 sec responses. 10 questions is also a lot, most of my other schools was only 5-6 questions.