***The Official Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a student at MWU-IL. there are a lot of OOS in my class about 60%. If u don't get admission into ur own state school or some cheaper OOS schools, then attend MWU-IL. majority of students in my class got only 1 acceptance so they had no choice. i like its integrated curriculum as u only focus on 2 classes (bio and dental anatomy) at a time where as in other schools students take 6 classes (histo, micro, path, dental anatomy etc) all at same time.
I don’t know if you know anything about LECOM, but would you have gone there over MWU-IL if you had the option? Currently trying to decide between the two

Members don't see this ad.

I don’t know if you know anything about LECOM, but would you have gone there over MWU-IL if you had the option? Currently trying to decide between the two
Whichever is cheaper for you, go to that one

Hey! I know this was a while ago, but I am missing the microbiology pre-req and I intend to take it online. Can I have some feedback on how your experience was like taking a science class online?
Hey! Email admissions and ask them about that microbio course specifically, send them them the link to the course. The anatomy course I took was not difficult but it was tricky trying to arrange for logistics because although the class was online, I had to take the exams in person

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for the reply! One last question, what university did you take your online class with? Im debating whether I should do BYU or UNE.
I did BYU! I remember considering UNE's as well but ended up going with BYU simply because that was the cheapest option lol

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.