University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Are they done interviewing?

Members don't see this ad.

Are they done interviewing?
The groupme is like 70+ lol i'd assume its full or almost full. Never got an interview so in my mind im rejected. Tho they still might do some more interviews who knows

They don't answer emails, so try calling if you want a definitive answer (if they even pick up lol)

Last edited:
The groupme is like 70+ lol i'd assume its full or almost full. Never got an interview so in my mind im rejected. Tho they still might do some more interviews who knows

They don't answer emails, so try calling if you want a definitive answer (if they even pick up lol)
I have emailed and called but no answer ever from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
The class is not full imo our GroupMe has a lot of upperclassmen in it. The waitlist sucks and barely moves but maybe in March and August it might. Last cycle I was on it and never got off

The class is not full imo our GroupMe has a lot of upperclassmen in it. The waitlist sucks and barely moves but maybe in March and August it might. Last cycle I was on it and never got off
Chances of interview are pretty slim at this point (ik they finish in March), i guess just WL now. Not holding my breath lol

Last edited: