***The Official Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariobrosdoctor

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's get this going!

Anyone hear any updates yet? So far I've just received an "Application Status Complete" email from them after submitting the secondary.

Members don't see this ad.

same!!!!! Does anyone know their minimum DAT requirements and when they start sending out interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the application complete email and letter so now just waiting!

Has anyone's status on AADSAS changed after submitting the application?! It looks like MWU in Arizona have been interviewing and already sending out rejections...I wonder why this MWU is so slow!

Did it take you guys way longer to get the supplemental from here compared to AZ? I still haven't received mine...

It only took me a day after my coursework got verified to get my supplementals. (application submitted on 6/22, coursework verified on 7/5, supplemental received on 7/6)

It only took me a day after my coursework got verified to get my supplementals. (application submitted on 6/22, coursework verified on 7/5, supplemental received on 7/6)

Does MWU Illinois have questions in their supplemental or is it just a fee?

Still Waiting. Excited and hopeful

Last edited:
How important are these supplemental questions? Should I have them reviewed by someone else like my personal statement or nah?

I treated them with equal importance. They're gonna get read and its an opportunity to stand out so I would if I were you.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from them in terms of invitation to interview or rejections?

Has anyone heard back from them in terms of invitation to interview or rejections?
I haven't heard a peep since submitting my supplemental application. Has anyone's "status" changed in AADSAS for this school? Mine still says "none."

I haven't heard a peep since submitting my supplemental application. Has anyone's "status" changed in AADSAS for this school? Mine still says "none."

That's what mine says. I submitted my supplemental on 7/6

From reading last year's thread, it seems like Midwestern doesn't send out invites until late Aug.

Submitted my supplemental yesterday, lol. Do you guys think I'll make interviews before December 1st??

I don't think midwestern uses the AADSAS portal since I received emails and a letter that my application was under review

PM me any questions you have regarding the interview process (I can not answer administrative questions since I am a student.)

Reactions: 1 users
just got an email for an interview!!!!!! keep an eye out!

Interview Invite!!
sGPA-3.4
oGPA-3.5
DAT- 21AA/20TS

Just got an interview invite!! Such a surprise since I submitted my app and supplemental recently!

Last edited:
Congrats! What were your stats and completion date?
Thanks!

Non-trad by a lot of years. I'm old. :dead:
App completed last week, don't remember exact date and too lazy to look up my email... sorry!

Last edited:
Current D4 at CDMI. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I will try answering them as much as I am allowed to.

That being said, first interview date is September 28th. I will be there giving a tour. I don't get paid with money, but I get free lunch with you lol.

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks!
sGPA, oGPA: 3.33, 3.43
AA, TS, PAT: 20, 19, 20
Out of state too
Nice! Very similar to mine, out of state as well, really hoping I get one soon! :p Congrats again and thanks for sharing

Re-applicant, first interview ever!!!

ogpa 3.36 ogpa ~3.4
DAT 21AA 23QR 24OChem 21PAT nothing below 19

Current D4 at CDMI. Let me know if you guys have any questions. I will try answering them as much as I am allowed to.

That being said, first interview date is September 28th. I will be there giving a tour. I don't get paid with money, but I get free lunch with you lol.

my interview date is the 28th! see u then :)

For those who received interview invites, when eas your application completion date?

I haven't heard from Midwestern for almost two months now... does Midwestern wait until December 1 to send rejection letters?

I haven't heard from Midwestern for almost two months now... does Midwestern wait until December 1 to send rejection letters?
It's hard to say. Last time I applied I didn't even receive rejection letters from most schools. If they did send them it wasn't until much later. I even got some in the following summer!
I wouldn't give up hope just yet if I were you. Who knows what their process is.

Should I call them about my application status or continue to wait?

Should I call them about my application status or continue to wait?
I would wait, but that's just me. Maybe email them an update with everything you've been doing since you submitted?? Then you can ask about your status too??

I hope to hear back from MWU-Il soon. My app was complete August 9th, but it seems as if it's been a little quiet.

they interview till the last week of march and continue to accept students till the end. pre dec and post dec have equal chances of getting accepted in this school. they have a class of 130 students. stay positive

Reactions: 3 users
Received an interview invite today!
OOS / Unsure of when I actually completed it, but got an email on 9/9 saying it was complete
Good luck everyone!

D1, feel free to PM me with your questions. Good luck.

I hope to hear back from MWU-Il soon. My app was complete August 9th, but it seems as if it's been a little quiet.
Do you know if they wait till December to send out rejections or they notify you by email?
Mine has been complete since August 25th, but have not heard back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.