Method of notification: Email
Residency: Illinois
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/27/17
Application complete date: 7/31/17
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/21/20/none

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
@smallfries2005 congrats on the interview! what dates were available to interview? I didn't realize they emailed invites on the weekends!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an interview and there were 4 available dates in February. Does anyone know how many people they interview out of their pool of applicants and what the chances are?

Just received an interview and there were 4 available dates in February. Does anyone know how many people they interview out of their pool of applicants and what the chances are?

From the latest ADEA guide, they offered admissions to 269 out of 449 out of state interviewees, so for those who received an interview there was a roughly 60% yield.

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #4
School: Midwestern University - Arizona
Notification date: 11/9/17
Method of notification: email
Residency: Colorado
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section under 17): AA 21/ TS 20/ PAT 24/ RC 24/ none
GPA (science, overall) 3.58, 3.57
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2

Has anyone interviewed but received a rejection from Midwestern? I'm trying to determine if "no news is good news" or if they hold off on saying anything until Dec 1. I interviewed Pre-October.

my impression was that you wouldn't hear anything until12/1

Portal update at midnight?

Based on last year's threads, it looks like it happens late overnight. Candidates were saying they checked their portal by 7am/8am EST and it was updated. Could have changed earlier than that though! Good luck to everyone!!!

Based on last year's threads, it looks like it happens late overnight. Candidates were saying they checked their portal by 7am/8am EST and it was updated. Could have changed earlier than that though! Good luck to everyone!!!
It looks like that. But I have heard they will update aadsas portal at midnight this year. Don’t know if it’s true.

Members don't see this ad :)
It looks like that. But I have heard they will update aadsas portal at midnight this year. Don’t know if it’s true.
I also heard a faculty member say AADSAS will be updated at midnight this year during my interview. Do you think midnight PST or midnight EST?

I also heard a faculty member say AADSAS will be updated at midnight this year during my interview. Do you think midnight PST or midnight EST?
So I guess that will be true ha. Cuz they didn’t mention this on my interview. What’s your aadsas status now? Mine is still under review.

Hey there! I am a current D1 student at MWU-AZ. Last year, my AADSAS portal was updated about a week after my acceptance and my MWU portal showed nothing until about 3-4hours after I received the phone call. I am saying this, because I remember I kept checking my portal (both AADSAS and MWU) on that day and getting nervous. So if you don't see anything right at midnight or early morning, don't freak out :) Good luck everyone, the wait is almost over!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey there! I am a current D1 student at MWU-AZ. Last year, my AADSAS portal was updated about a week after my acceptance and my MWU portal showed nothing until about 3-4hours after I received the phone call. I am saying this, because I remember I kept checking my portal (both AADSAS and MWU) on that day and getting nervous. So if you don't see anything right at midnight or early morning, don't freak out :) Good luck everyone, the wait is almost over!

Thanks so much! That eases my nerves. This wait is unlike anything else. Good luck to everyone!!! 10-4.

Current D1. I lived on the East Coast last year. I stayed up until 2am and didn't have a portal update. When I checked the following morning around 8ish my MWU portal was updated. I got the call around 9ish. Hope this helps and good luck.

Reactions: 3 users
Current D1. I lived on the East Coast last year. I stayed up until 2am and didn't have a portal update. When I checked the following morning around 8ish my MWU portal was updated. I got the call around 9ish. Hope this helps and good luck.
Thank you that helps a lot!

Yeah nvm I thought PST was standard but it’s probably midnight their time
Less waiting time ha! Hopefully it will be updated on time.

I'll check again in 30min when it's midnight PST. If nothing has changed then still, I'll be calling it a night! Good luck!

:shrug::dead: Nothingggg

gonna on the plane for another 7 hours...the suspense. Afraid I'm going to miss that call of my life :nailbiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.