*** The Official LECOM Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my first interview invite today.
Nice! I'm still waiting. When did you apply?

Members don't see this ad.

Interview invite today. My application was finished late August - interview scheduled for 12/7.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #3
School: LECOM
Notification date: 10/10
Method of notification: email
Residency: CO
Application complete date: 8/17
GPA (science, overall) 3.80 sGPA/ 3.84 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/20/none

For anyone that has already interviewed, what did your decision status change to on the AADSAS website?

Is anyone's status on AADSAS still "None"? I got the "We received your application and will be reviewed by the admissions committee" email about a month ago....

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #3
Notification date: 10/10
Residency: CO
Application complete date: 8/17
GPA (science, overall) 3.80 sGPA/ 3.84 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/20/none
Congrats! When's your interview date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview!!!

Notification date: 10/26/17 thru email
AADSAS complete: submitted 6/3, transcripts verified mid/end of July, but didn't take DAT until 7/30
Interview date: 12/7/17
Residency: FL
GPA: 3.88 overall GPA, 3.68 sci GPA
DAT: 21 AA/19 TS/17 PAT/18 BIO/20 gen Chem/23 o Chem/25 RC/19 QR

Is anyone's status on AADSAS still "None"? I got the "We received your application and will be reviewed by the admissions committee" email about a month ago....
I am on the same boat..not sure what it means at this point.

Interview #6

Notification date: 11/1
Residency: MD
Application complete date: 10/8
GPA (science, overall) 3.73 sGPA/3.85 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/24/none

Anyone get an email from this school saying either their DAT was marked as will take, the score was below 16, or the DAT score hasn't been received yet? None of these apply to me and when I called the number on the email to clarify they said they listed the wrong number. Anyone know the best way to get a hold of admissions because I've been trying and I can't via email or phone.
Shannon is great. Her email is listed in their messages.

what do you mean by folder items?

Sure, when you click on the "required letters and credits" tab, it shows a section called "view folder items" which lists the prerequisite courses they require but mine haven't been checked off yet. I read from a few others on this thread that were offered an interview that they had theirs checked off once they heard back.

Just realized that I never submitted the supplemental application. Is it too late to send it in? Have average stats. 19AA with 3.5 sGPA and oGPA. Lots of volunteer and research.

Yeah its late, but no harm in trying now since you already spent money on the aadsas app

Hi guys, I am interviewing tomorrow and staying at Sarasota Holiday Inn. Is anyone else staying there and would like to share the price for the cab to school tomorrow?

<3

Those that have already interviewed: were the questions asked in the interview personal questions (e.g. "tell me about yourself") or open ended questions with no right answer and you need to back up whatever point you do make?

Thanks for any information!

Those that have already interviewed: were the questions asked in the interview personal questions (e.g. "tell me about yourself") or open ended questions with no right answer and you need to back up whatever point you do make?

Both types, bit FYI it is a group interview so you are limited on time for answering

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The group was of 6 interviewees. Everyone answered the same questions. We all got through approx. 3 qs.

Thanks for the responses!

Were they personal type questions?
I was asked questions like "why do you want to be a dentist", "what would you do in this situation", "what do you like to do in your spare time"
It was very relaxed

Hello all! Good luck in your interviewing. For anyone who's interested, I created a Facebook group for the class of 2022. It's specifically for the Erie campus, since I noticed there was one for Bradenton already. Whenever it gets closer to time, I will give over the admin role to a student in that class, as I'm class of 2020. Thanks!

does anyone know what time exactly today they are supposed to send the email? or if it already went out?

I just got my acceptance email at 8:49 a.m. EST

Got the acceptance email at 08:49 EST
Interview: mid-October
Residency: FL

Last edited:
Accepted via email

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Anyone accepted come from the November 30th interview group?

I'm assuming if I didn't get an email then I didn't get accepted? My AADSAS portal says none still

Just got my Acceptance #7

I feel like all the acceptance e-mails went out at once.

Many congratulations!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?
oGPA = 3.81
sGPA = 3.78
DAT AA = 21 NO less than 20
Two summer research experience
SMDEP (7 weeks summer medical dental education program.)
More than 250 hours shadowing
lot of volunteering

Status
Not open for further replies.