*** The Official LECOM Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

acemason

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone! Has anyone heard any news from LECOM yet?

Class of 2021 Thread

Members don't see this ad.

Oops, wrong section. @sjv can you please move this thread to the appropriate section?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay this may be just me but it has been a week since my app was verified and I still have not received any email from Lecom, not even the app received email. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

Okay this may be just me but it has been a week since my app was verified and I still have not received any email from Lecom, not even the app received email. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
I received an app received email which included further instructions to complete the supplemental and and fee about 4 days after my application was verified.

I received an app received email which included further instructions to complete the supplemental and and fee about 4 days after my application was verified.

What do you mean by verified? Like your committee letter etc got in?

As in my transcripts were received, gpa calculated, and letters completed.

Sent from my XT1585 using SDN mobile

Ok thank you. I got my GPA and DAT verified on 7/6 and my letters got submitted today (7/13). Hopefully I hear from Lecom soon.

Sent in my application here about a week ago but didn't get a confirmation email yet that my app has been received or anything relating to their supplemental app. Anybody in the same boat?

I'm in the same situation and haven't seen my status change on AADSAS yet. Have you heard back?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same situation and haven't seen my status change on AADSAS yet. Have you heard back?
Your status doesn't change until you receive your supplemental, and I received my supplemental two weeks after I applied

Your status doesn't change until you receive your supplemental, and I received my supplemental two weeks after I applied

Two weeks after you sent AADSAS or after completion? I sent my AADSAS on 6/29, gpa/dat verified a week after, and letters in/fully complete on 7/13. Thanks for any information

Two weeks after you sent AADSAS or after completion? I sent my AADSAS on 6/29, gpa/dat verified a week after, and letters in/fully complete on 7/13. Thanks for any information
after submitting aadsas

Submitted AADSAS 6/15 and got the supplemental on 7/11

Sent in my application here about a week ago but didn't get a confirmation email yet that my app has been received or anything relating to their supplemental app. Anybody in the same boat?
I'm in the same boat as well. No updates thus far

Just got an email saying LECOM has processed my supplemental which I completed on July 1. Also, the email states that it could take weeks for all the requirements to be verified since they are inputted manually. So, I don't think we should worry since seems like they are taking their time.

Reactions: 3 users
Received my supplemental today as well, doesn't sound like they are putting much emphasis on AADSAS status, they use their own portal. Submitted AADSAS and was complete first week of July.

Received the supplemental email today. Submitted AADSAS 06/23. Application has yet to be completed - missing my committee letter.

Received the supplemental email today. Submitted AADSAS 06/23. Application has yet to be completed - missing my committee letter.

Ugh this is stressing me out :/ I submit AADSAS 6/29 and no secondary email today

Last edited:
Ugh this is stressing me out :/ I submit AADSAS 6/29 and no secondary email today
I wouldn't worry. They seem to be taking their time & who knows if they're going alphabetically or chronologically or a combo of both.

I wouldn't worry. They seem to be taking their time & who knows if they're going alphabetically or chronologically or a combo of both.

Phew got the secondary 30min ago haha

Interview invite today!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Interview invite today!

So in the supplemental portal, did the required letters and credits change from not yet received to received, and if so when did they change and how quickly did they change after receiving the email that your supplemental was processed?

What was your mail out date and completion date? And are you out of state? Thanks!

Submitted June 2nd and LECOM received my app on July 11th. I am a Californian!

So in the supplemental portal, did the required letters and credits change from not yet received to received, and if so when did they change and how quickly did they change after receiving the email that your supplemental was processed?

My letters and credits all say, "7/19/2017" next to them. I am assuming thats when they verified everything.

Interview Invite! Scheduled for August 24!

Residence: FL
DAT: 21AA 20TS 20PAT
GPA: 3.68 overall, 3.59 science

Interview Invite! Scheduled for August 24!

Residence: FL
DAT: 21AA 20TS 20PAT
GPA: 3.68 overall, 3.59 science
Congratulations! I'm thinking about doing the 17th

It looks like they do it according to some order and send invites as they go. I submitted my application around the same time but my credit and letters are not received yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those who got the interviews did your status on the portal say None or Under review? bc on the LECOM login it says that they received my supplemental but nothing ever changed on the portal

Mm I hope so. Hoping to hear some good news from LECOM!

They probably closed already. It's the first day that they sent invites so hopefully that we will meet soon .

Those who got the interviews did your status on the portal say None or Under review? bc on the LECOM login it says that they received my supplemental but nothing ever changed on the portal
It takes a while for the portal the change, but it will change to supplemental processed and application sent to committee to review

It looks like they do it according to some order and send invites as they go. I submitted my application around the same time but my credit and letters are not received yet.

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I just realized, are you applying to every school that I apply to, ? I saw your name at every school that I stalk.

I think we actually are school twins! Well the anxiety is killing me lol. I hope to hear from LECOM soon

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

When do you guys receive the supplemental email?

What does the supplemental application consist of?

It's really quick, just personal information like social, birthday, etc and a payment fee.
Awesome, Thanks! I'm so sick of writing essays about myself.

Reactions: 2 users
Received an interview invite today!
Residence: MA
DAT: 22AA, 19 TS, 22 PAT
GPA: 3.7 Sci, 3.6 Overall

Received an interview invite today!
Residence: MA
DAT: 22AA, 19 TS, 22 PAT
GPA: 3.7 Sci, 3.6 Overall

Congrats! Did they email you or did you find out by checking out your status on their portal or both?

For those of you who received the supplemental application, did they send an email stating your application was under review prior to the supplemental offer or did you just receive a supplemental application?

Status
Not open for further replies.