*** The Official LECOM Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I sent in my application last Tuesday, and the app was verified with official DAT uploaded last Friday. Although I received "application received" or "application complete" from most of the schools I applied to, I didn't receive anything from LECOM, not even an acknowledgement that they received my application... I emailed them and no luck. Should I be worried or wait some more?
I emailed them and they told them me that it takes around 30 days to review an application and she told me to be patient. So just wait more....

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed them and they told them me that it takes around 30 days to review an application and she told me to be patient. So just wait more....
So they review an application first before sending out the supplemental app?

So they review an application first before sending out the supplemental app?
No they should send you a supplemental app before reviewing your app. Just give it a few more days and if they still didnt send you your supp app then contact them.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! Wondering if anyone would be able to answer my question regarding interviews: are decisions of acceptance made after all interviews have taken place, or is it rolling (after each individual interview date, applicants are being accepted/rejected)?

Hey guys! Wondering if anyone would be able to answer my question regarding interviews: are decisions of acceptance made after all interviews have taken place, or is it rolling (after each individual interview date, applicants are being accepted/rejected)? .[/
Hey guys! Wondering if anyone would be able to answer my question regarding interviews: are decisions of acceptance made after all interviews have taken place, or is it rolling (after each individual interview date, applicants are being accepted/rejected)? .
they are made December 1st, after January 15th it becomes rolling

For those of you whose folder items are checked off, how long did it take? I got the email saying that they processed my supplemental application on July 26th, but the folder items are still not checked.

What sort of questions does the LECOM supplemental ask? Are they "yes/no" questions, or short essay questions? Is it simple and straightforward to fill out?

For those of you whose folder items are checked off, how long did it take? I got the email saying that they processed my supplemental application on July 26th, but the folder items are still not checked.

I got the same email on July 26th as well - my folder items weren't checked off until I actually received an interview invite (via e-mail) on August 22nd.

Thanks! Did you find that out from admissions?.
Yep was there for interview, they give out a batch of acceptances on December 1st, a second batch on January 1st, and then starting January 15th it's on rolling basis. Rejections after interview also don't start until after December 1st, and they also will have an alternate list which they will try to give in mid December

Reactions: 3 users
Yep was there for interview, they give out a batch of acceptances on December 1st, a second batch on January 1st, and then starting January 15th it's on rolling basis. Rejections after interview also don't start until after December 1st, and they also will have an alternate list which they will try to give in mid December .
But I think they would start reviewing right after interviews

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey y'all, I got an email saying that "The Office of Admissions at LECOM Bradenton has processed your supplemental application" and when I checked the portal it said " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days." I'm assuming it's a rejection coming via snail mail. :/ Good luck to all those who got interviews!

I just got that message this week? Was it a rejection for you?

I just got that message this week? Was it a rejection for you?
Same for me as well. They then switched my status on the ADEA AADSAS portal to "None"

Members don't see this ad :)
What sort of questions does the LECOM supplemental ask? Are they "yes/no" questions, or short essay questions? Is it simple and straightforward to fill out?
no short answers, just a fee

Did anyone who got an interview get the message on LECOM's portal that said "The admissions committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days?" I'm pretty sure this is a rejection but a small part of me is hoping it could go either way. :nailbiting::(

Did anyone who got an interview get the message on LECOM's portal that said "The admissions committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days?" I'm pretty sure this is a rejection but a small part of me is hoping it could go either way. :nailbiting::(
You interviewed already and got that ? I interviewed last week and it says they are reviewing

So if it says "we have reviewed your app and will send our decision in 30 days" then its a rejection?

Hey, I just received an interview today! Anyone mind telling me their experiance with their interview. Also regarding the sculpting thing, I have literally never done that before, should I practice or anything?

Hey, I just received an interview today! Anyone mind telling me their experiance with their interview. Also regarding the sculpting thing, I have literally never done that before, should I practice or anything?
Sculpting was kind of tough since the soap cracks easily but it's only minor part of interview day. Interview day was relaxed, just know about PBL and you should be fine

Sculpting was kind of tough since the soap cracks easily but it's only minor part of interview day. Interview day was relaxed, just know about PBL and you should be fine
Did you practice before going to the interview?

You interviewed already and got that ? I interviewed last week and it says they are reviewing
No, I didn't interview. I just have that message on the portal and haven't received any new about either an interview or rejection. It's killing me, but I read on here that this means a rejection letter coming in the mail. I just wondered if anyone got this and then an interview. That would give me hope.

So if it says "we have reviewed your app and will send our decision in 30 days" then its a rejection?
That's what I'm wondering. I read elsewhere on this thread that is what happened to someone else. I'm just wondering if anyone got this message and then an interview. I'll post what happens with me.

Noticed my aadsas status changed from "under review" to "app complete/waiting additional information." Called and they said they will be giving me an interview but it is contigent on my fall grades..i guess they wanted to see my grade for cell bio. Might be worth calling if you have questions, they are very helpful

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else interviewing 10/12? :)

Also, for those of you flying in, are you leaving after the interview or staying like a day longer? I ask because I was lurking last year's thread - apparently after the interview you can either leave or go party at Siesta Key lol. Someone asked if this was an official part of the day (where adcoms watch how we interact) or just an informal get together, but I couldn't find a response. Anyone hear about that?

Anyone else interviewing 10/12? :)

Also, for those of you flying in, are you leaving after the interview or staying like a day longer? I ask because I was lurking last year's thread - apparently after the interview you can either leave or go party at Siesta Key lol. Someone asked if this was an official part of the day (where adcoms watch how we interact) or just an informal get together, but I couldn't find a response. Anyone hear about that?
Nah they are talking about after the interview day is over

Is anybody interviewing this Thursday September 7th and worried about the potential hurricane? I'm not sure how much rain Tampa will get but i just don't want my flight to get delayed

Is anybody interviewing this Thursday September 7th and worried about the potential hurricane? I'm not sure how much rain Tampa will get but i just don't want my flight to get delayed
I am and oh my goodness I didnt even think about that :O

Edit: I'm thinking about calling tomorrow to see what they say.

Last edited:
check the travel advisory on your airlines website. if you call the airline they cannot override any fees to reschedule unless the airport your flying into is listed on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

For our Thursday interview, we should be fine. I've been reading as much as I can about the storm, and IF it hits Florida (which they aren't certain that it will), it won't hit southern Florida until Saturday afternoon giving you plenty of time to get out.

At least it'll be a good conversation starter at the interview :p

Anyone waiting still for pre-reqs/letters/DAT's to be checked as received? Was complete on 7/25 and it is still marked as not received. Emailed-no response. Can't call in either.

Anyone waiting still for pre-reqs/letters/DAT's to be checked as received? Was complete on 7/25 and it is still marked as not received. Emailed-no response. Can't call in either.
I applied around the same time and I still have nothing in my portal either

Just got an email from lecom. They're keeping their eye out for the storm, but they said they're most likely going to go ahead with the interview. You may reschedule it if you'd like and that won't have a negative impact on your application.

I ended up having to reschedule my interview. I originally was going to stay in Florida until Saturday, but when I tried to move up my flight because of the hurricane, literally every flight was either sold out or tickets were 1500$.

I ended up having to reschedule my interview. I originally was going to stay in Florida until Saturday, but when I tried to move up my flight because of the hurricane, literally every flight was either sold out or tickets were 1500$.

Did you just cancel your flights to Florida then?

In the process of trying to cancel without losing 300$. Wish me luck :)
Try calling the credit card company you used to book your flight, they might cover or reimburse you due to the nature of the cancellation (severe weather conditions). Keeping my fingers crossed for my interview there next week too! Be safe!

Try calling the credit card company you used to book your flight, they might cover or reimburse you due to the nature of the cancellation (severe weather conditions). Keeping my fingers crossed for my interview there next week too! Be safe!
Better be safe than sorry. There is traffic on the highway from Bradenton to Tampa. There shouldn't be a problem getting to Bradenton, but leaving Bradenton can be very hectic. People are making preparations for this hurricane...gas prices are up...water is all gone in the supermarkets. Better to reschedule.

Flew in yesterday from the west coast and already got here when they sent out the email regarding rescheduling. I'll be at the interview tmr! See yall there is anyone else is going to be there. I can attest that every store here that I've visited has 0 water left for sale. Be safe everyone!

My application is 100% complete, do you guys think it is too late to apply to this school?

I have an interview at LECOM on 9/14 and will be flying there on 9/13. Should I try to reschedule? I'm pretty scared of the hurricane.

I have an interview at LECOM on 9/14 and will be flying there on 9/13. Should I try to reschedule? I'm pretty scared of the hurricane.
I also havde one on that day. Has anyone contacted LECOM regarding the hurricane and rescheduling? I know I received the email to confirm my attendance but the hurricane situation is not looking well right now

I also havde one on that day. Has anyone contacted LECOM regarding the hurricane and rescheduling? I know I received the email to confirm my attendance but the hurricane situation is not looking well right now
Better to reschedule. School is closed all of next week. School reopens on September 18th.

Better to reschedule. School is closed all of next week. School reopens on September 18th.
I never got an email about the school shutting down! Just the one confirming my attendance so I assumed it was still gonna go through. Is your contact Shannon Philips?

Status
Not open for further replies.