The Lounge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i meant she was asking for it ... as in the sense she wanted kobe to bang her... .not rape her you misunderstood me !

Members don't see this ad.

:idea: Pssst...

someone....quick..tell me :cool:

what's with all the subtle animosity underlying the recent posts? :confused:
subtle animosity...hmmm..would that qualify as an oxymoron? :laugh:

hopeful05 said:
:idea: Pssst...

someone....quick..tell me :cool:

what's with all the subtle animosity underlying the recent posts? :confused:
subtle animosity...hmmm..would that qualify as an oxymoron? :laugh:
You mean the whole east side versus west side? :laugh:

It's just us desis trying to take the whole rap wars and bring it on SDN :D .

Members don't see this ad :)
yadaa yadaa hi dharmasya,
glaanirbhavati bhaarat
abhyuthaanam adharmasya,
tadaatmaanam shrujaamyaham

O Bharata ( Arjuna) whenever righteousness, is on the decline, and unrighteousness is on the ascendant, then I bring myself forth in manifestation

(Chpt. 4 , verse 7)
paritraanaay saadhunaam,
vinashaayacha dushkrutam
dharma sansthapanarthaay,
sambhavaami yuge yuge

For the protection of the virtuous, for the extirpation of evil-doers, and for establishing Dharma (righteousness) on firm footing, I take birth from age to age.
(Chpt. 4 , verse 8)

saffronrain said:
anyone here follow tennis? :cool:
thats a dumb question....everyone does. RODDICK RULES...Agassi is still my fav lol.

sunny123 said:
You mean the whole east side versus west side? :laugh:

It's just us desis trying to take the whole rap wars and bring it on SDN :D .
yeah and even in the indian pic page.....seems that some people are acting a little strange....

hopeful05 said:
yeah and even in the indian pic page.....seems that some people are acting a little strange....
Watcha talkn' about willis?
812.jpg

I'm talking abt u...

Maybe.... :laugh:

sorry,dude!roddick is no.2!swiss roger frederer is no.1!so frederer rules!well myall time fav. is boom-boom becker super! :laugh:
data said:
thats a dumb question....everyone does. RODDICK RULES...Agassi is still my fav lol.

prady said:
sorry,dude!roddick is no.2!swiss roger frederer is no.1!so frederer rules!well myall time fav. is boom-boom becker super! :laugh:
Becker..wow good taste. I used to like him especially when he played eggburger (edberg?) lol

Members don't see this ad :)
WHY CANADA IS SUCH AN AMAZING COUNTRY

CA.jpg

CAUSE WE HAVE IT ALL..

THAT AMRITA GIRL FROM INDIA IS NASTY :laugh: :laugh:

IN.jpg

MAN ALL THE SDN GIRLS LOOK BETTER THAN THIS...YUCK.

my girls from sri lanka wow!
LK.jpg

Agassi and Roddick :love:

rxgal8 said:
you stole my guys....go get ur own. :p

rxgal8 said:
I'll be seeing Sharapova, one of the Williamses, and whole bunch of other ladies this August (I volunteer at the Rogers Cup).

Last year, I got to see the one asian dude that I am proud of, Srichapan!!!

data said:
you stole my guys....go get ur own. :p
nooooo....u like becker as well, i dont :smuggrin: i always cheered for Agassi when the rest of the world was into sampras, etc. And now it's all about Roddick :p

sunny123 said:
I'll be seeing Sharapova, one of the Williamses, and whole bunch of other ladies this August (I volunteer at the Rogers Cup).

Last year, I got to see the one asian dude that I am proud of, Srichapan!!!
cool...what do you volunteer as?

rxgal8 said:
nooooo....u like becker as well, i dont :smuggrin: i always cheered for Agassi when the rest of the world was into sampras, etc. And now it's all about Roddick :p
Yeah but that was when agassi didn't play....Your stealing my lines i always cheered against sampras and I loved agassi. I SAID ITS ALL ABOUT RODDICK.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T STAND GUJU GIRLS.

data said:
Yeah but that was when agassi didn't play....Your stealing my lines i always cheered against sampras and I loved agassi. I SAID ITS ALL ABOUT RODDICK.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T STAND GUJU GIRLS.
what the heckkkk....i should read what you said. i only skimmed through some and saw prady's post about becker. What should I do with these Tamil guys ugggggggghrrrrrrr Well I like Roddick cuz he's HOT and of course he's more entertaining. I hope you didn't say the exact same thing :eek:

rxgal8 said:
cool...what do you volunteer as?
I looked after the tech aspect of the park (maintaining the internet cafes, and media connections) for a couple of years. This time, I'm hoping to get involved in the drug testing side. Hopefully I'll be fishing out the cheaters :D .

sunny123 said:
I looked after the tech aspect of the park (maintaining the internet cafes, and media connections) for a couple of years. This time, I'm hoping to get involved in the drug testing side. Hopefully I'll be fishing out the cheaters :D .
the drug testing part should be fun, except i think they'd be taking urine tests, not blood, huh.
if you are gonna be one of the ball catchers (like Kramer did), let me know....i'll watch it :D

rxgal8 said:
what the heckkkk....i should read what you said. i only skimmed through some and saw prady's post about becker. What should I do with these Tamil guys ugggggggghrrrrrrr Well I like Roddick cuz he's HOT and of course he's more entertaining. I hope you didn't say the exact same thing :eek:

hahahahaha EXACTLY why i like roddick too. henman's also really awesome. federer is my all time fav. though. if federer is playing against roddick, i usually cheer for federer. (i think federer is pretty cute too). :D
tamil guys are pretty strange, no? ;) :laugh:

rxgal8 said:
No I like RODDICK cause he's the reason we have all these truck driver hats.
8CEC0155.jpg

He's lik mcenroe thats why i love him. I just love to see him complain. I like michael chang cause he's short and I love underdogs.
GUJU GIRLS...YUCK YUCK YUCK NASTY
nasty_girls.jpg

saffronrain said:
hahahahaha EXACTLY why i like roddick too. henman's also really awesome. federer is my all time fav. though. if federer is playing against roddick, i usually cheer for federer. (i think federer is pretty cute too). :D
tamil guys are pretty strange, no? ;) :laugh:
pete sampras......andy roddick......aggasi

im an agassi guy !

lol i used to play tennis i used to be pretty good tooo.. i was told i played like agassi

however now im pretty sure i suck ass =P

Boinger said:
im an agassi guy !

lol i used to play tennis i used to be pretty good tooo.. i was told i played like agassi

however now im pretty sure i suck ass =P
I loved Boris Becker.....Jim Courier......I feel Agassi was more of style.....but a good player.......Boris is more of a real good play.....

i like agassi's pazaazz z=)

how come no one is acknowleding the fact that CANADA IS THE BEST?
CA.jpg

data said:
how come no one is acknowleding the fact that CANADA IS THE BEST?
CA.jpg
Okay.....if you are a canadian.....Canada is the best.......

:D
meetlife said:
Okay.....if you are a canadian.....Canada is the best.......
:D :D :D :D :D :D
LETS GO CANADA LETS GO!

Yep..i think she's gorgeous

hey so lets see ur pic hopeful !

you know whats sad i havent had **** to do here since its been raining and crap .... i posted more than 100 times here already and i only joined 2 days ago....

canada won? ... that's crazy. india wasn't too attractive.. but who the hell am i to judge. wellll congrats to all you canadian citizens out there. lol i guess.....
you're still weird though.

saffronrain said:
canada won? ... that's crazy. india wasn't too attractive.. but who the hell am i to judge. wellll congrats to all you canadian citizens out there. lol i guess.....
lol damn them canadians..

saffronrain said:
Miss India was horrible.....trust me......

meetlife said:

hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: that's awful.... you know, she really didn't look indian. i don't know WHAT she looked like.. but um.. okay.... one of US should've represented india. haaa okayy no.

sunny123 said:
Damn Canadians huh??!?!?!?!?!?

zell.JPG
B
Besides Indians won it many times......so let Canadians have some fun.....

me working on my sop......hate it....

meetlife said:
Canada RULES!
btw
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. :cool: