The Lounge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OMG we should play that game!!! that indian one! i forgot the name.. i think it starts with an "S"...?

but it's where one person sings the first line of a song, and then the next person has to sing a song that starts with the ending of the previous song's letter/syllable..... get it? dammit.. what's it called??!!!!??! shakuntali? no um.. shangri la.. nah... i dunno.. i give up. :(

i'll start though... i'm "singing"...Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye, Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye...

Members don't see this ad.

antakshini ?

Members don't see this ad :)
saffronrain said:
OMG we should play that game!!! that indian one! i forgot the name.. i think it starts with an "S"...?

but it's where one person sings the first line of a song, and then the next person has to sing a song that starts with the ending of the previous song's letter/syllable..... get it? dammit.. what's it called??!!!!??! shakuntali? no um.. shangri la.. nah... i dunno.. i give up. :(

i'll start though... i'm "singing"...Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye, Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye...
I'm singing "Mera jootha hai Japanee"

saffronrain said:
omg sid. i don't even know what you look like or whatever, but you were in my dream. at least that "guy" was "you." i was so scared when i woke up. don't ever do that again. stay out of my dreams! :mad: :p :D :laugh:
:laugh:
I definitely need to post my pic now and I'll :D

Hmm...Antakshri.... ;)
well, if its English way then, both Sunny's and saffronrain's song end with "e"..so I sing..Ek do teen Char paanch che saath aath nou dus gyarah...........................bahar. :p

Boinger said:
Funny you guys are talking about ducks do you know what a chinese duck looks like? I wanted to carve this...it looks soooo cool.
Mardarinfinal114K.jpeg.jpg
:D

data said:
Funny you guys are talking about ducks do you know what a chinese duck looks like? I wanted to carve this...it looks soooo cool.
Mardarinfinal114K.jpeg.jpg
:D
i was joking...

im indian do i wint a prize
/
\ so

os liek dun mind my typing im rpeoty ****s d reo up right now =)(

Members don't see this ad :)
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa okayyyyy all these wesleyan univ. kids are so weird that they make me look normal. i love it. i belong here. i went to this party last night and they were all really "cool" people but they're nerds on the inside. i want to transfer. don't mind me i'm just rambling b/c i have nowhere else to ramble. rambling is my specialty. i love this school so far. hopefully nothing goes wrong *knock on wood*. what am i doing up at 8am on a saturday?? wtf. i'm not drunk i swear -- i dont drink. but this is cool. a saturday w/o my parents. they're coming to visit tomorrow. more food! okay i'm going to end my rambling here. peace.

Boinger said:
im indian do i wint a prize
/
\ so

os liek dun mind my typing im rpeoty ****s d reo up right now =)(
OMG wow that is some messed up typing....

i dont get why ppl would post on SDN when they're drunk... i mean...jeez.. don't you have better things to do? (dont take this offensively, i'm just curious).

saffronrain said:
i dont get why ppl would post on SDN when they're drunk... i mean...jeez.. don't you have better things to do? (dont take this offensively, i'm just curious).
I guess so.......

does anyone know how you can survive without a gallbladder?

Hmmmnn...heights of paranoia.....
http://in.rediff.com/money/2005/jun/04jet1.htm
US security slept when Trade center burnt.....instead of holding themselves responsible they blamed the rest of the world....Ameican dream.....sleep and wake up to point fingers...........I dunno why do they keep saying"support US troops"....when all they want is world peace......its like an oxymoron.........is it just american politics.......to save their ass they shift the focus to terrorism........

saffronrain said:
well to be honest no i didnt have nething better to do =P
it was 430 am and i wasnt sleepy =P so i was just browsing forums =)

Boinger said:
well to be honest no i didnt have nething better to do =P
it was 430 am and i wasnt sleepy =P so i was just browsing forums =)
why...boinger were you not busy spreading happiness?

mm nope i think all the happiness was spread out (what the hell are we talkin about here?)

Boinger said:
mm nope i think all the happiness was spread out (what the hell are we talkin about here?)
Abt real boinger....

(not helping) =P

meetlife said:
yep.....all first three prize winners are Indians.... :thumbup:

cooollll.. i know sai gunturi's fam.. the third place kid from two years ago. :cool: smart kids.

Sdn......sara Din Non-accessible.

meetlife said:
Sdn......sara Din Non-accessible.

ya whats up with this ?

hopeful05 said:
Yeah me too...wat was that all abt....
i still have no idea =P

Boinger said:
i still have no idea =P
Don't give me the confoose too!

Whatever, the weather is 30+ celcius, and it is beautiful!!

i assure you that is no where near the meaning =P

it actually is quite the opposite hehe

i think the guys here get it =P

Boinger said:

ok.....................

Hey guys,

Those of you who are fans of Raghav, check out his interview on this website/online-TV thing. Also, they have cool shows. Pretty neat.

www.desivision.tv

DOCTORSAIB said:
Hey guys,

Those of you who are fans of Raghav, check out his interview on this website/online-TV thing. Also, they have cool shows. Pretty neat.

www.desivision.tv

oo cool! thanks.

Boinger said:

;) yep nothing cute and innocent abt boinger..... :laugh:
to fully understand it...you hav to break it down.... ;) :laugh:

saffronrain said:
oo cool! thanks.

Yeah, I really like this website. Its innovative, interesting, and up-to-date with the younger generation of desis in mind. So far, everyone I've forwarded it to has really liked it. I'm no teenie-booper pop-star junky, but I can't believe young desis still dont know who Raghav is. I'm really impressed with this guy's music. A nice blend of music from the east and west, nice beats, and meaningful lyrics. Apparently he's a big hit in England and India. America is a little late in the game I guess...haha. Take care!

hopeful05 said:

hehe =)

hopeful05 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey guys hope everyone's doing good!

i just reinstalled WIN XP on my computer ( damn spyware and virus)

Need to get internet service, :(

logging on from school's computer lab.

Hope Sunny hasn't been too boring :laugh:

Premedtomed said:
Hey guys hope everyone's doing good!

i just reinstalled WIN XP on my computer ( damn spyware and virus)

Need to get internet service, :(

logging on from school's computer lab.

Hope Sunny hasn't been too boring :laugh:
Hey..Sid..good to see u back...................naaaaaaaaaaa Sunny has been his usual self..... ;)

Sunny is da man gotta love the dudes taste in music yo!

meetlife said:

Now you understand ? ;)

sunny123 said:
Thank you my fellow sdners..... ;)
Most welcome...................dear fellow sdner...............