The Lounge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
data said:
Sunny, my friend got Godfather I, II, III, and The last samurai, and Gone in 60secs for 30 bucks...and it came with cases. GOTTA LOVE THE CHINESE. I Still can't find Band of brothers. I need to get that set. But you are right the prices did go up before it was 8 for 30(w/o case)
I got all those things from emule...get with the divx/xvid age (I will never let go!!!).

the gave your friend "best price... thurtee dollahs" :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

sunny123 said:
I got all those things from emule...get with the divx/xvid age (I will never let go!!!).

the gave your friend "best price... thurtee dollahs" :laugh:
Russell Peters :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
data said:
that joke is overdone.
So why do you keep laughing at it like a dolphin? Quit laughing, then I'll stop it. :D

sunny123 said:
So why do you keep laughing at it like a dolphin? Quit laughing, then I'll stop it. :D
i didn't laugh it was rxgal. And its preston manning not a dolphin. :thumbup:

data said:
i didn't laugh it was rxgal. And its preston manning not a dolphin. :thumbup:
I wasn't talking about HER, I was talking about you :laugh: .

sunny123 said:
I wasn't talking about HER, I was talking about you :laugh: .
yo man thats what i said. i'm not laughing it is rxgal who is laughing. :mad: Damn east side wannabees.

Data, stop laughing :p
And it's all about the west side!

WEst side is where its at ! =) :D

rxgal8 said:
Data, stop laughing :p
And it's all about the west side!
Dawg its always at the east side. West side there isn't anything worth looking at. Look at cali nothing there. All the hot girls exist on the east end...like NEW YORK. :p
EAST SIDE REPRESENT.

no hot girls in CALI ????
now you just talkin silly son! =P

i think you needa go to an optometrist =P

data said:
Dawg its always at the east side. West side there isn't anything worth looking at. Look at cali nothing there. All the hot girls exist on the east end...like NEW YORK. :p
EAST SIDE REPRESENT.

orr LIKE CONNECTICUT. haha...oh i slay me... :rolleyes:

there are hot people in cali. end of story. >>cough<<kal penn>>cough<< :p :laugh:

saffronrain said:
orr LIKE CONNECTICUT. haha...oh i slay me... :rolleyes:

there are hot people in cali. end of story. >>cough<<kal penn>>cough<< :p :laugh:
yes i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if your into fat white chicks ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Boinger said:
yes i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if your into fat white chicks ;)

hahahaha hey now, i'm not fat and i'm not white. my friends are white, but they're not fat. don't be stereotypin yo! :laugh: CT is where all the movie stars and band players go (i'm so serious).

i have been to the east =P

aint nothing in conneticut =p

Boinger said:
no hot girls in CALI ????
now you just talkin silly son! =P

i think you needa go to an optometrist =P
Naw my lenses are fine. They just keep standing in my focal point. :laugh:

sunny123 said:
East is the beast!! West ain't tha best!
You finally woke up for the war eh?

saffronrain said:
hahahaha hey now, i'm not fat and i'm not white. my friends are white, but they're not fat. don't be stereotypin yo! :laugh: CT is where all the movie stars and band players go (i'm so serious).
To become fat....duh get with the program.

"Too much food results in dullness of mind." SSB :laugh:

data said:
To become fat....duh get with the program.

"Too much food results in dullness of mind." SSB :laugh:

data- have you ever been to CT?? don't talk if you haven't been here.
as if canada is any better. losers.

saffronrain said:
He hasn't even left his house in more than a decade, he's a hermit... he prefers his solitude.

saffronrain said:
Yes i have ,loser :eek: :mad: . I've been to every TIM HORTONS in the EAST SIDE. :laugh: Just like the commercial.

sunny123 said:
He hasn't even left his house in more than a decade, he's a hermit... he prefers his solitude.

lol then he shouldn't be talkin smack about CT. :p

sunny123 said:
yoda.jpg

saffronrain said:
lol then he shouldn't be talkin smack about CT. :p
You guys are mean. I'm going to ct now to kick saffrons @ss. Its big so i can't miss it from here.

data said:
You guys are mean. I'm going to ct now to kick saffrons @ss. Its big so i can't miss it from here.
It'll take a lot of force to burst that bubble.

data said:
Yes i have ,loser :eek: :mad: . I've been to every TIM HORTONS in the EAST SIDE. :laugh: Just like the commercial.

right. i live in fairfield county, and this particular county is one of the top (if not THE top) counties in the u.s.

why am i defending CT?! ugh.... i hate this place, but since i live here, i'm entitled to love it and hate it. (it's a love-hate relationship).. :laugh:

yo guys, i'm moving into wesleyan univ. today- for the research program. wish me luck!! :scared:

data said:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i am SO ready to take you on. :mad:

saffronrain said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i am SO ready to take you on. :mad:
VIOLENCE IS THE WAY TO GOD...BRING IT ON B!TCH.

data said:
VIOLENCE IS THE WAY TO GOD...BRING IT ON B!TCH.

clean your mouth with some dove soap and a little bit of warm water. you'll feel better.

aite.. i'm out. peace. i'll keep posting once in a while.. don't miss me too much. :laugh:

saffronrain said:
right. i live in fairfield county, and this particular county is one of the top (if not THE top) counties in the u.s.

why am i defending CT?! ugh.... i hate this place, but since i live here, i'm entitled to love it and hate it. (it's a love-hate relationship).. :laugh:

yo guys, i'm moving into wesleyan univ. today- for the research program. wish me luck!! :scared:
Goood luck!! Sunnypati hopes that you will have the best of experiences, and not some boring lab assistants to talk to. Oh, and I hope you guys have a working AC, cause ours was broken for the entire summer.

saffronrain said:
clean your mouth with some dove soap and a little bit of warm water. you'll feel better.
15233366.jpg

I'm not talking to you.

if your talkin violence the west wins hands down =P

Boinger said:
if your talkin violence the west wins hands down =P
Shaq moved to the east. One swing of the Diesel would send the west crying :D .

sunny123 said:
Shaq moved to the east. One swing of the Diesel would send the west crying :D .
booooooooyah
love_mad.jpg

Shaq is a TRAITOR

dont matter none =P

he cant make his freethrows neways =P

see thats with u east people give you **** for free and u dunno what to do with it !

Boinger said:
Shaq is a TRAITOR

dont matter none =P

see thats with u east people give you **** for free and u dunno what to do with it !
Ohh puhlease, Kobe is a poser!! Wade is fo real. Kobe actually thought he could carry the Lakes to a finals appearance on his own, and look what he did... pretty much a sucky record like our Raptors. Wade got skill, and will dominate.

Boinger said:
Shaq is a TRAITOR

dont matter none =P

KOBE sucks look at the lakers...they are just ****. They make raptors look like gods. I want the HEAT OR SUNS TO WIN. :(

data said:
KOBE sucks look at the lakers...they are just ****. They make raptors look like gods. I want the HEAT OR SUNS TO WIN. :(
Suns still "haven't found a way to answer SA", so now you're just using wishful thinking. Miami has a better chance.

sunny123 said:
Suns still "haven't found a way to answer SA", so now you're just using wishful thinking. Miami has a better chance.
Like the redsox with the yankees? remember 3-0 come back to win the series...booooyah.

give kobe some time and he will dominate =)

Boinger said:
give kobe some time and he will dominate =)
Dominate in another court case? Sure, I'll give him that.

sunny123 said:
:laugh: the king of one liner lives!

sunny123 said:
She was asking for it ! i mean honestly black male + celebrity + hot white girl + white town = rape

common now! we all know he didnt do it

evidence pionts to it as well my mom is an attorney she agreed as well!
she said the case is based on such circumstantial evidence that the judge should have thrown it out but white town what can u do ?

Boinger said:
She was asking for it ! i mean honestly black male + celebrity + hot white girl + white town = rape

common now! we all know he didnt do it

evidence pionts to it as well my mom is an attorney she agreed as well!
she said the case is based on such circumstantial evidence that the judge should have thrown it out but white town what can u do ?
No girl asks to be raped...thats just wrong. THere is a movie on this nonsense....where one girl is drunk and she gets raped by some guy in a bar and everyone is cheering him on. But then she files a case and the guy is let go cause she's a slut and no one believes she was raped. blah blah blah...I haven't seen this movie but a friend of mine told this to me and man hearing this freaks me out. She said that she didn't sleep for 2 days after watching this movie. Anyone who thinks that a girl is asking to get raped should watch this movie. Let me get back to you on this.

wow...i post something, go to sleep, wake up...and there's 2 page war between the east and west side. well, i'm glad the west won! had no doubts anyway :p

rxgal8 said:
wow...i post something, go to sleep, wake up...and there's 2 page war between the east and west side. well, i'm glad the west won! had no doubts anyway :p
where do you see that? photo boy brought up kobe and got shot down. SHAQ CAN EAT THE ENTIRE WEST SIDE...finished EAST SIDE WON!!!

data said:
No girl asks to be raped...thats just wrong. THere is a movie on this nonsense....where one girl is drunk and she gets raped by some guy in a bar and everyone is cheering him on. But then she files a case and the guy is let go cause she's a slut and no one believes she was raped. blah blah blah...I haven't seen this movie but a friend of mine told this to me and man hearing this freaks me out. She said that she didn't sleep for 2 days after watching this movie. Anyone who thinks that a girl is asking to get raped should watch this movie. Let me get back to you on this.
i didnt say she asked to get raped

i said she is faking it and is being an attention ***** =P there is a difference
she just wanted her two seconds of fame...

as i said earlier this case shoulda been thrown out and is entirely circumstantial....

and as you know it takes a lot for a rape case to be thrown out rape is taken very seriously in the US

if you even get accused of rape your life is almost over....

so for it to be thrown out is saying a lot.... its just the judge is a *****

ps- i follow a lot of law and my mom is a lawyer soo trust me on this =P

and lastly WESTSIDER RIDERZZZZZZZZZZ!

Boinger said:
i didnt say she asked to get raped

i said she is faking it and is being an attention ***** =P there is a difference
she just wanted her two seconds of fame...

as i said earlier this case shoulda been thrown out and is entirely circumstantial....

and as you know it takes a lot for a rape case to be thrown out rape is taken very seriously in the US

if you even get accused of rape your life is almost over....

so for it to be thrown out is saying a lot.... its just the judge is a *****

ps- i follow a lot of law and my mom is a lawyer soo trust me on this =P

and lastly WESTSIDER RIDERZZZZZZZZZZ!
no man you said she was asking for it. what is it?