The Lounge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi guys!i'm back!astalavista!whatz happening these days?busy.....busy.....just busy..!well, whatz happennin' these days?

Members don't see this ad.

prady said:
hmmmmmmn..........!whatz going on out here?fishy.......? :laugh: kya chakkar hai bhai?
keep thinking................................

prady said:
hi guys!i'm back!astalavista!whatz happening these days?busy.....busy.....just busy..!well, whatz happennin' these days?
Been busy bhaisaab, and yourself? Hows the dental stuff going on in Maryland?

Members don't see this ad :)
ARgh freaking *****s in techsupport ...... jesus christ....

me- "hi my internet isnt working can you help me out...."
ts- "ya sure go to www.blahblahblah.com and download new drivers."
me- "............."
ts- "if that doesnt work go to www.google.co.in and check your download speed."
me- "............."

****ing *****s!

are dada, aamar kaaj cholche!aar tomar ki khobor?kemon cholche aaj kaal?btw, ami virginia te thaki!
sunny123 said:
Been busy bhaisaab, and yourself? Hows the dental stuff going on in Maryland?

prady said:
are dada, aamar kaaj cholche!aar tomar ki khobor?kemon cholche aaj kaal?btw, ami virginia te thaki!
tumi virginia thaki????Bhalo cholche aaj kal.....just trying bengali.....

meetlife said:
tumi virginia thaki????Bhalo cholche aaj kal.....just trying bengali.....
Tumi Virginia-te thako?

That is what you want to say... but very nice, I like your effort meeta. :D

prady said:
Choley jacche ;) , kono complaints ney :D

Bhaalo weather, are shobshomoi tennis khelcchi.

sunny123 said:
Tumi Virginia-te thako?

That is what you want to say... but very nice, I like your effort meeta. :D
Thanks...Sunny..

prady said:
chomotkar!khelo!ekhane garome gole gelum je!!!!!
"garam".?.....its 50's Fahren. here.....No summer in CO this yr :)

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
good 4 u!as it is 90s out here!
yeah....but who knows till when it will last..because CO is very unpredictable....we can have all the 2-3 weathers in 1 day...snow,, 90'sF and even rain..all in 1 day. ;) ...
3 IN 1 :p

:laugh:
desikudi said:
yeah....but who knows till when it will last..because CO is very unpredictable....we can have all the 2-3 weathers in 1 day...snow,, 90'sF and even rain..all in 1 day. ;) ...
3 IN 1 :p

Young Indian female doctors have emerged as Britain's favourite general practioners, a study indicated today.

As against the traditional image of the British family doctor as a serious, besuited, white middle-aged man, the "perfect" general practioner is his polar opposite - a young, female and Indian doctor, revealed the study published in the Sunday Telegraph' .

The study of hundreds of patients, which asked them to rate doctors on a scale of one to five for perceived expertise, put women doctors - both white and Asian - first in almost all categories, while white male doctors over the age of 50 languished near the bottom.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1132929.cms

yo has anyone watched "american chai"??

i saw it two nights ago and it sucked. the acting was pretty bad, but everything the guy's dad said related to me- sad.

saffronrain said:
yo has anyone watched "american chai"??

i saw it two nights ago and it sucked. the acting was pretty bad, but everything the guy's dad said related to me- sad.
I have it, and it was waaaay better than that movie "Green Card Fever" (everything but the Hijra remark was crap) or "Flavours". Yeah, the acting was crap in American Chai, but it was an ok movie. "Where's the Party Yaar" was also ok.

sunny123 said:
I have it, and it was waaaay better than that movie "Green Card Fever" (everything but the Hijra remark was crap) or "Flavours". Yeah, the acting was crap in American Chai, but it was an ok movie. "Where's the Party Yaar" was also ok.
SEE I TOLD YOU Where's the party Yaar SUCKS. :D I can't stand cheap comedy.
I'm watching A few dollars more.

Guys we have 3 marriage threads can't we just put all common topics into one thread? Have a general topics. Assuming everyone here wants their hubbybubby to be a doctor/engineer....can't we just have one thread. And we already have a jokes thread why do we have two. I just find it annoying to scroll through the entire forum after missing one day of action.

And another thing why isn't prady laughing anymore. what gives?

data said:
Guys we have 3 marriage threads can't we just put all common topics into one thread? Have a general topics. Assuming everyone here wants their hubbybubby to be a doctor/engineer....can't we just have one thread. And we already have a jokes thread why do we have two. I just find it annoying to scroll through the entire forum after missing one day of action.

And another thing why isn't prady laughing anymore. what gives?

:laugh: i'll laugh in his place. although it's not the same...

Anyone like playing tennis in the rain? :cool:

Pradi does your dad have this case?
sarodfgcase5.jpg

flutes.jpg

can someone explain why is there different sizes of flutes?

And i don't want any answer saying "krishna has many flutes to charm the hundreds of gopies"...or on that line.

sunny123 said:
You're reading his words right this very moment.
Whacha talkin' bout willis? I play in the snow...do you play in the snow?

Happy birthday Garfield. :thumbup:

BHIMPALASI CHECK THIS OUT

durga-sand_100602.jpg

sunny123 said:
^ very nice indeed.
do u know who it is? :p
its durga

hey i should upload you the hariprasad stuff, let me know when :thumbup:
Also regarding that question about flutes. Longer bigger pipes low pitch, shorter pipes high pitch. simple physics :thumbup:

yes i know!itz maa durga!
jai durge durgati-nashini
jai mahishashura-mardini!
data said:
do u know who it is? :p
its durga

hey i should upload you the hariprasad stuff, let me know when :thumbup:
Also regarding that question about flutes. Longer bigger pipes low pitch, shorter pipes high pitch. simple physics :thumbup:

OMG THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN TORONTO....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Finally to wash all this heat away. I've been doing my best to save energy. I've taken the bus all last month to save energy. I've watched tv only at night for 1hr for jag reruns. One tonne challenge is going to be met by your main man DATA.

data said:
OMG THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN TORONTO....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Finally to wash all this heat away. I've been doing my best to save energy. I've taken the bus all last month to save energy. I've watched tv only at night for 1hr for jag reruns. One tonne challenge is going to be met by your main man DATA.
You know where Sunny will be.. on the tennis court, sliding across the baseline to return a serve ;) .

Playing sports in thunder and rain storms are AWESOME!

sunny123 said:
You know where Sunny will be.. on the tennis court, sliding across the baseline to return a serve ;) .

Playing sports in thunder and rain storms are AWESOME!
01%20a%20Pinocchio.jpg

I'm sorry, I'm at an awe at your big nose?

^ Just because you weren't invited, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sunny had to take ANOTHER friend that day hehehe :laugh: .

sunny123 said:
^ Just because you weren't invited, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sunny had to take ANOTHER friend that day hehehe :laugh: .
"Its all about the ride with you" :p

sunny123 said:
Leave Harley outta this, she's an innocent bystander ;)
:laugh:

Tonight was an awesome night with the parental units. We all went to the park, I did my tennis workout while they went for a walk in the forest. Then we went to Port Credit for a nice long walk by Lake Ontario. It was soo warm and nice by the waterfront, that I wanted to fall asleep there. On our way back, got some chinese food (chilli-chicken and stir-fry vegetables& noodles). When I came home I noticed this message on the answering machine... I could hardly make it out, but it was some lady from this learning centre for gifted kids. She wanted to talk to me about my resume... I'm assuming its for the chemistry teacher psoition. Who knows, I may be a teacher for this summer.

How was everyone else's evening tonight?

sunny123 said:
Tonight was an awesome night with the parental units. We all went to the park, I did my tennis workout while they went for a walk in the forest. Then we went to Port Credit for a nice long walk by Lake Ontario. It was soo warm and nice by the waterfront, that I wanted to fall asleep there. On our way back, got some chinese food (chilli-chicken and stir-fry vegetables& noodles). When I came home I noticed this message on the answering machine... I could hardly make it out, but it was some lady from this learning centre for gifted kids. She wanted to talk to me about my resume... I'm assuming its for the chemistry teacher psoition. Who knows, I may be a teacher for this summer.

How was everyone else's evening tonight?
:thumbup: :)

Well, looks like Sunny is gonna be a Physics teacher instead! :D

Now I gotta get back to studying.... :(

sunny123 said:

wait for the english to come in tonight. :luck:

sunny123 said:

That's cool, sunny. Are you in Education?