That's Not WWater Speed WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry for being a lame wolf guys. Would have played better if I'd been able
Great game mods! I love the luck us wolves had in our kills!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
lololol now THAT's a speed game

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 3 users
Wooooo we did it! I'd say that was a successful first speed game for me.

Thank you, mods!!

Excellent speed game, although I feel like we maybe need to talk about your completely wrong liquor preferences.

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you, mods!!

Excellent speed game, although I feel like we maybe need to talk about your completely wrong liquor preferences.
You're welcome!!

Oh and you can't convince me that those three are good. Will drink if necessary but do not like.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, it's official. I am terrible at being a woof.

Haha, it was fun though guys! I honestly enjoy speed games because I can be a bit goofy and just not care if I get lynched for it haha

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you, mods!!

I just caught up and was ever so mildly aggravated every time a wolf name flipped.

Great game village. Sorry I passed out early.

Beer is awesome! Correction, good beer is awesome, bad beer is piss.

Reactions: 3 users
Egg made the roles by the way, so talk to her :p

It's going to be really confusing if I ever make a game with roles based on what I like, because I like wolves, so they'll probably be my faves along with the best village roles, and village powers that I dislike (silencing or whatever) will be the terrible things :thinking:

I'm appreciative of several liquors, but I'm not a dark liquor fan. Unless it's tequila
That is what I am saying. Younguns tend to go for anything sweet or doesn't actually taste like alcohol. In other words, they don't know a good drink. haha

So pretty much what I learned from this game is that I just always need to be drunk throughout and vote for people randomly with zero logic. :laugh:

Reactions: 5 users
So pretty much what I learned from this game is that I just always need to be drunk throughout and vote for people randomly with zero logic. :laugh:
Nah, I think you just get rid of stuff and and start seeing through the words to the gut feeling something isn't quite right. haha

I actually forgot about this game. This changes a lot.

SHE HAS NOT. BUT ARENT WE WATCHING THAT NEXT WEEKEND OR THE WEEKEND AFTER
THE WEEKEND AFTER IS BETTER FOR ME. CAUSE OBVIOUSLY IM JOINING THIS