That's Not WWater Speed WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Literally any of the rest of you?

My feelz have been **** this game. I do feel like Lyra might hop on a wolf lynch if there were 3 wolves. Kara also still sketch.

Okay. Don't let me stop you. Still vote for whoever you feel sketchiest. I'm just putting pressure on to get better reads of players. My vote doesn't have to be permanent.

First one to start talking about mechanics so leaning village
Wolves can just as easily talk about mechanics.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im going to do something uncharacteristic and just shift this tie rather than break it

*****Unlynch Lyra ********
******Lynch nohika******

While this is different than our usual pippy, I feel like it's easier to change as village. But it did make it so SAR could tie it up. neutral here

What do we think about posting restrictions being a thing here?

I agree that I don't think it would be in a speed game but this is my first speed game so :shrug:

Kara, where are you netting out on lyra, then, overall? Backing off the previous comment about not liking the "yaay we got a wolf" stuff?

And filly I need to see more from you than that

Reactions: 1 user
Official- Mod drinking in an airport-Lynch Tally

genny (1) - AM
SAR (2) - FB, nohkia
nessy (4) - SAR, Coop, Lyra, raf
nohika (2) - nessy, Kara
AM (1) - genny
Raf (1)- Pippy

11/11
lynch close in 3 minutes

Lynch moar!
Official Lurking in the Shadows Lynch Tally

AM () -
Filly () -
Lyra (1) - Karabou
Nohika (3) - Coopah, Pipperoo, SARdines
SAR (3) - Nohika, genny, Lyra
Pippy (1) - AM

8/9 voting. Lynch close at 9:35 EDT
@SARdoghandler @nohika you're tied for the lead!

Wait so was Lyra on both wolf lynches?
I believe so. I definitely would not bus BOTH my fellow wolves in a speed game if I were a wolf. I'm a lowly cider.

Members don't see this ad :)
As in, you were the only one who stayed off any of the major candidates, I believe. I'm asking you to elaborate on why

I also stayed off but that was mainly due to not getting back on after my first couple posts. Let's just say anti-malarial pills and leave it there

Ok AM, you want strategy let me lay some strategy on you then.
Unlynch Kara (despite not being a kitty)
Lynch Pippy (because my wife is supposed to be studying but is actually reading along every chance she gets and told me Pippy is sketchy and acting wolfish)

How is that for strategy?

Tell Coop she should have just played :p

Lynch Kara

since theres already a vote there. Suspicions based on voting history on wolf lynch days

Lol, they've all been wolf lynch days so far but if I were in your shoes, I would think the same thing

I think we are getting off topic here... let me help :)
4044429ea6fe542942ed6a4dc6106bb5.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I also stayed off but that was mainly due to not getting back on after my first couple posts. Let's just say anti-malarial pills and leave it there

Tell Coop she should have just played :p

Lol, they've all been wolf lynch days so far but if I were in your shoes, I would think the same thing
psshhh i didn't count the days when catching up

*****lynch Kara******

Self preservation and continued feelings of sketch in those reads.

but I don't particularly like these arguments that filly's putting out now, either, so be warned: may waffle

sent from ma fone

lynch am
continuing to push Pippy but it doesn't feel right

@PippyPony for Lyra I think it's luck and alcohol fueling her so netting a village lean. I didn't like her comments after that first lynch and night but her play since then had been better

lynch am
continuing to push Pippy but it doesn't feel right

@PippyPony for Lyra I think it's luck and alcohol fueling her so netting a village lean. I didn't like her comments after that first lynch and night but her play since then had been better

Interesting, I don't feel like her play has been that different. And now I feel like you're switching to someone other than me to get me to have all the happy feels and move off of you

sent from ma fone

Official Running With The Shadows Of The Night Lynch Tally

Karabou (3)
- Lyra, Fill Dill, Pippers
Fill Dill (1) - AM
Pipperoo (1) - Mr. Coop
AM (1) - Karabou

6/6 voting
@Karabiner13 you iz da lead
lynch close 10:30 pm EDT (~10 minutes)

Official HBIC Lynch Tally

Karabou (3)
- Lyra, Fill Dill, Pippy
Pipperoo (1) - Mr. Coop
Filly (1)- AM
AM (1)- Kara

6/6 voting
@Karabiner13 you are in the lead
lynch close 10:30 pm EDT (~9 minutes)

Karabou (4)
- Lyra, Fill Dill, Pippers, Mr. Coop
Fill Dill (1) - AM
Pipperoo () -
AM (1) - Karabou

6/6 voting
lynch close 10:30 pm EDT (<10 minutes)

For those wondering about my voting history, I wasn't around for the end of D2 or I would have switched. SAR was posting a lot of off topic stuff (although maybe not much of a tell in a game we're encouraged to drink). D1 I felt nohika more sketchy and didn't have my usual D1 wolf luck. I'm just a cider and not feeling up for much of a fight

I tried strategy and now I am alone. Back to basics.
Unlynch Pippy (kitty)
Lynch Kara (not kitty)
I give a loooooot of allowances to new players, but you are on my list for tomorrow if this level of weirdness keeps up (despite the entertainment value, which is notable and appreciated)

sent from ma fone

Reactions: 1 users
i voted for sar (wolf) and sar voted for nessy (wolf) and me (cider). if i was a wolf too thatd be a lotta wolves lynches for each other imo was just throwin that out there
So you're basically saying there couldn't be a wolfy circle jerk of lynches? Sorry, not buying that in isolation. That **** happens all the time.

I give a loooooot of allowances to new players, but you are on my list for tomorrow if this level of weirdness keeps up (despite the entertainment value, which is notable and appreciated)

sent from ma fone
Scratch my last lynch post.
Unlynch Kara
Lynch Pippy (naughty kitty)

Karabou (3)
- Lyra, Fill Dill, Pippers
Fill Dill (1) - AM
Pipperoo (1) - Mr. Coop
AM (1) - Karabou

6/6 voting