Stanford Class of 2023 Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

modernnarwhal24

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Posting this thread so that those of us on the waitlist for Stanford this cycle can post status updates on whether we get off the waitlist or get rejected!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
You should probably add a link to this thread in the school-specific thread so others could join.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
yoooooo I haven't posted this entire cycle but I came here to say thank you so much for making this group :')

Do you have a link to the FB group?

Edit: Got it thanks!

Last edited:
Did Stanford give accepted students a deadline to click “commit to enroll” thanks

Got off the waitlist! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting to hear :)

Did Stanford give accepted students a deadline to click “commit to enroll” thanks
“Plan to enroll” was April 30th, but we’re still allowed to be on other schools’ waitlists. Our “commit to enroll” deadline is July 19th. If we commit to enroll we have to withdraw from all waitlists.

Both! The night is long and full of terrors. Hang in there <3

No, I don't know for certain. It's just a trend that I've noticed with FB groups. Generally, new additions tend to correspond with waitlist movement (at least in the FB group that I'm in).
just curious how you know FB group metrics if you don't have an A yet (also on the WL lol)?

The first round is supposed to be May 1st-15th so I'm hoping we have a better picture in the next week

Reactions: 1 user
The first round is supposed to be May 1st-15th so I'm hoping we have a better picture in the next week
How do you know a “first round” exists? I hope you are right, but with the new traffic rules, I think schools are pretty confused.

How do you know a “first round” exists? I hope you are right, but with the new traffic rules, I think schools are pretty confused.
I don't know honestly haha. I was just assuming it would be some kind of first round since they have started to take people off the waitlist