SDSU PPVM c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So last year when decisions released in February I was #20. We got an email update on April 20th and I’d moved to #11. On May 4th I requested a status update and was #5. On May 27th they sent out an update to everyone with status and I was #4. On June 6th I was at #3. July 7th I was #2.

They sent out updates in April after the national deadline and at the end of May. All other updates I just sent an email requesting my waitlist status. In May and June I requested them biweekly, by July I started requesting weekly. You can of course request them whenever you want (after they send the first update post deadline).
Thank you for that information! This application cycle is a little strange. It seems like there are a lot more people on waitlists this cycle too. I am rooting for you!

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for that information! This application cycle is a little strange. It seems like there are a lot more people on waitlists this cycle too. I am rooting for you!
Thanks. I’ve got waitlist status with WSU and Iowa as my only shots. Now impatiently waiting for the Iowa rankings to get a better idea of my odds there.

Reactions: 1 user
You think since UMN started pulling off waitlist they will for SDSU before deadline?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call that I was accepted off the waitlist! I was #8! I will be accepting! Feels unreal

Reactions: 2 users
Nothing new since Friday. Still have someone reporting that they are on #51 as the next to call.
Oh my gosh! I bet it will really start moving tomorrow! I’ll be thinking about you!

Just got the call! I got offered!!! Just got email acceptance as well, seems unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Omg! This is your IS, right? I am assuming you are going to accept? We must be friends!

Yes, in-state since from MN! Accepted it day of haha… For sure! Just send me a direct message through here, I’ve been to SDSU a couple of times back in the day when I was getting recruited for football there and really liked the campus