SDN WW Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Argh still posting in stars on instinct lol. Great game, I enjoyed myself much.
I keep thinking you're devyn now, lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
trackers is all you gave us your last game!!!! your seer was worthless!

We had a seeing item which was not worthless at all

And blockers more often hinder villagers than wolves. Something you have said yourself before. Blockers don't aid villagers.

the blockers sure as feck hindered me all damn game!

And blockers more often hinder villagers than wolves. Something you have said yourself before. Blockers don't aid villagers.

Oh I agree. I meant protectors. The only blocking I card about was wrong kill blocking. The blockers got amazingly lucky this game for you guys, but on paper they were there to hinder the villagers. But they actually did great at stopping us.

nm, i found it.

yeah, not being the original designer of the dice, nor having played that game, the dice was a big thorn in my side. They were not fun from the mod stand point, too much interpretation and judgment call.

That item was a pain in pirates as well. I modeled it after the role I had The Avengers game.

The early game blockers did a great job hindering the wolves...

but i agree... i thought i was giving the villagers too much, so included the blockers.

No one figured out Pre-vet what are my chances?

I also forgot i gave you an entirely accurate group wolf counter every 3rd day... who if you listened to her narrowed down the wolves pretty well there.

When you have a tracker SEE someone try to kill someone else and fail, and then get convinced that person was a good guy killer, and then vouch for them, there isn't much else I can do to help :shrug:
*sigh*

My bad, guys.

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Oh I agree. I meant protectors. The only blocking I card about was wrong kill blocking. The blockers got amazingly lucky this game for you guys, but on paper they were there to hinder the villagers. But they actually did great at stopping us.

There were two protectors? Or do you mean the fleece? We had one protector not including the fleece from what I know/remember.

Members don't see this ad :)
Chillbo... he saw lissa try to kill devyn who was protecting herself, then doce and lissa convinced him she was a good guy

This is why good roles don't go to "newer" players.

Villagers also lost a very important role with swings dying, which would have been nice to add back into the game in some way.

Wait. Who did this???? Because I have to laugh at them.
Ok, I tracked Lissa early on and got this reply:

"Lissa was busy tonight. First you see her going out snooping around someone in the vet forum, then you see her get into an epic battle of might and strength.... Is that a gun:eek:. Shots fired? Lightning blasts? She walks away, as does her target o_O"

No one died that night, and that's when everyone was talking about trying to kill WTF. Lissa PM'd me saying she was a villager assassin and tried to take WTF out. Seemed perfectly plausible. If I had lived a little longer, I would have re-read those PMs and realized the time-stamps didn't match up to what she was saying (it was the same day the early bandwagon started on me).

Reactions: 1 user
Please list the two sources of seer....

Also, you have to recall who is the seer. Who you and I think are seer central, is not who everyone thinks is.
Kaydubs and high wood. And wtf as a bonus.

Given the number Of powers used on Lissa and I early, I think we are universal targets for powers a wolf would like to avoid..

Phone is dying....good game, guys!

And thanks for allowing me to be involved Rojo! Good times. :) (we even controlled the chatting pretty well ;) )

I would say it's pretty challenging to come up with something for everyone in regards to role abilities....so it was pretty fitting imo. Not sure why there's judgement there.

Loved watching and another redux will have to surface again one day! It was hilarious. :laugh:

Chillbo tracked me and saw me trying to kill someone. I convinced him I was a villager assassin and that I was trying to take out WTF. He then proceeded to give me all his tracker results

Ok, I tracked Lissa early on and got this reply:

"Lissa was busy tonight. First you see her going out snooping around someone in the vet forum, then you see her get into an epic battle of might and strength.... Is that a gun:eek:. Shots fired? Lightning blasts? She walks away, as does her target o_O"

No one died that night, and that's when everyone was talking about trying to kill WTF. Lissa PM'd me saying she was a villager assassin and tried to take WTF out. Seemed perfectly plausible. If I had lived a little longer, I would have re-read those PMs and realized the time-stamps didn't match up to what she was saying (it was the same day the early bandwagon started on me).

Don't worry. It is something you will never forget (and that people probably won't let you forget ;) ) You will probably not make the same mistake again, we all learn from our mistakes.

TBH I cannot remember all the role abilities but often I was confused by how you chose who got what role ability as it does not fit with how they play here

Lissa - is not the mayor in every game - so that makes no sense
SnS - hypnotist??? the person should have had to post in post pad ****e
WTF - autoconvert to a wolf? no she would be chaos....
DocE - person should have been a conceited wolf killer

Just a few I can think of.....
The last SDN game Lissa character automatically won the mayor... sure, she wasn't the mayor every game now... my exact description was: "you used to run this town… it was a near given that you were mayor. But then things changed. Was it your schooling? Your youngen? Now we hardly see you… Never the less, you could still probably blink and win mayor. But not in my game! Still, any ties you are involved in will be broken by your vote, so vote wisely."

SnS has been known to be a great trickster... SOV designed a role for her in the survival game, and in the Facebook game the SnS item allowed that... so :shrug:

WTF i admit was a little weak. I thought one of the complaints was she was always a wolf, especially after we converted her in the marvel game. Plus, WTF was playing the SOV chaos character, so I couldn't do 2 chaos...

DocE i played off the spreadsheet and his over confidence in his statistics... similar to what SOV did in his game...

Haha Dev....the people who have joined the games more recently know me better for my hypnotist skillz--from SOV's games mainly...I've been the one creating all the posting restrictions.

Post pad will always be in my heart though.

Haha Dev....the people who have joined the games more recently know me better for my hypnotist skillz--from SOV's games mainly...I've been the one creating all the posting restrictions.

Post pad will always be in my heart though.
see, i don't know the pre-vet post pad at all.

like i said, it was tough

Don't worry. It is something you will never forget (and that people probably won't let you forget ;) ) You will probably not make the same mistake again, we all learn from our mistakes.
That's true. When I get asked what some of my strengths are, I often say that I don't make the same mistake twice.

My favorite tracking result was definitely TRH.

"You see TRH sitting in pre-vet, thinking about how cool it is to be one of the only dudes in Vet school. They do nothing all night except get up to go to the bathroom like 4 times because they are old."

It was pretty obvious she was LIS. :laugh:

You cane to me with the results. Often a good idea if unsure... Here? Horrific idea. Told you Lisa was the villager assassin and let her sell it to you when you later confronted her.

Thus why you had to die soon. It only works until the real villager assassin dies.

BTW, why was the assassin not a actual player? Could have had fun with who got that one.

jojo - what about the calculations for pre-vet and for dwin. Were they actually fully off like you implied in wolf chat or no?

I enjoyed the game a lot, thought it was very entertaining.

I thought it was fairly straight forward... most of the confusion and trickery was not my doing, but players doing it. I mean, FFM started introducing all these useless items from other games like the satellite part, the census, the green arrow...

EC was the villager assassin (played by Tuckervet)... again, weak, but i needed an assassin and EC asked to be a character. Plus I'm pretty sure she killed me in a game as a villager (thomas covenant)

see, i don't know the pre-vet post pad at all.

like i said, it was tough

If you have some spare time, skim SOV's History game. That is also the first game when the loungers joined us I think. (Historical Moment!!)

There's also an entire thread dedicated to my love of the post pad.

I think I pretty much always lose when it comes down to a tie break, and I am up for lynch.

Told ya that WTF wanted to be mayor too much.

Reactions: 2 users
jojo - what about the calculations for pre-vet and for dwin. Were they actually fully off like you implied in wolf chat or no?
No, Dwin's were just kinda made up random from what i think they would likely be on DocE's spreadsheet... it did say that SOV was 85% likely a wolf when he basically admitted it.

pre-vet was a formula... more of a group seer, but it was ((total number of wolves / total number of players) + (total number of wolves in the group / total number of players in the group ) )/ 2 - (random 1-5 for villager) + (random 1-5 for wolf)...

So, if you went outside your group ever with it, you would have gotten much different results...

DocE when he was by himself, would of came back at like 70% for example...

Lupin at the end by herself was really low because (4/10 + 0/1) / 2 - 5 = 15%

Wolfspeaker's role was 100% legit as well. She could of nailed the wolves too if she went to the groups with small n... on N4, there were 4 people in the lounge (the smallest group). She would have gotten back 2 wolves in there. on N7 there were 2 people (including herself) in the lounge. She would have gotten back 1 wolf in there and nailed DocE, which besides WTF's seering him, and someone tracking him doing the kill, that's how he would have been figured out (or liar's dice). However, the way she did it, and with the information she got from kaydubs, she narrowed it down to 3 people, 2 of which were wolves, and the 3rd was taken out by the wolves.

In hindsight, I should of made the FFM character a wolf that gave back ambigious details... i was hoping that you would all lynch the ambigious FFM character as fitting...

Kaydubs even got the seer results: Hedige is FFM, panda...

Btw, we wrote a wolf creed when we were considering resurrecting WTF for ****s and giggles.

We are the hated. We are the elite. We are the wolves of this game, because we are the masters of this craft. Hated by those who have not mastered the game the way we have.

Jdh, the architect of confusion and disarray.
Nutmeg, sharpest analytical mind
MrsSOV, the ultimate wolf in sheep's clothing.
Some random ass Lurker, seems like a cool guy.
Rojo, a heartless killer. He literally transplanted his own heart out of his body and into a serial killer.
WTF, has never met an Ally she wouldn't turn on in a second.
Escalla, has an anaphylactic allergy to Mercy
DocE.... No. No way. screw that guy, he's not invited.

SOV would fit perfectly among us. The man has ice for blood and uses blood as ice cubes in his drinks. a little foolish epidemiologically, but very intimidating.

I know... i really didn't want to do it... (kill off the DVMD character)

it was actually partially cause the wolves were sucking soo badly at that point... i mean, she broke the rules, but i usually don't care all that much... but i needed to get the game progressing a little bit...

In the end, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves, cause that's what really matters the most.

This wasn't my most polished game, I'll admit, but no one else was stepping up with a game, and I was just finishing my test and wanted to zone out of work for a bit. I apologize if anyone feels like I wasted their time or if they feel slighted by how it all turned out. If nothing else, the bar has been set uber high for wolf-boasting.

I tried to play off of the preconceived notions of our WW experience with the SOV character. WTF had to be killed 3 times at night or 3 times at day... The preconceived notion is lynch a second time if you fail at first, and then try something different. This game wanted to have persistance

For some reason, you never tried that on LIS... I seriously thought it was going to happen the next day... i considered resurrecting lis as an IG, making him post in barks (like SOV in the "Lost" game) but gave LIS the option of what he wanted to do...

I still don't understand how SOV talked you guys into lynching MrsSOV... that is still baffling... and then DocE almost did it again!

And DVMD, if anyone else but Lupin was resurrected, I might of brought your character/skill back into the game. But undead lupin had to be done. Then when resurrected again, super undead lupin had to be done...

Furthermore, I wanted to try to get people questioning the "chaos is bad" notion... by forcing her to help and hurt both sides, i was trying to force both sides to gamble in how long to keep her around... and see if she could win the game if they took too long... SnS took matters into her own hand... I was a little surprised it wasn't LIS she shot... things might of been a LOT different had she done that...

In the end, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves, cause that's what really matters the most.

This wasn't my most polished game, I'll admit, but no one else was stepping up with a game, and I was just finishing my test and wanted to zone out of work for a bit. I apologize if anyone feels like I wasted their time or if they feel slighted by how it all turned out. If nothing else, the bar has been set uber high for wolf-boasting.

I tried to play off of the preconceived notions of our WW experience with the SOV character. WTF had to be killed 3 times at night or 3 times at day... The preconceived notion is lynch a second time if you fail at first, and then try something different. This game wanted to have persistance

For some reason, you never tried that on LIS... I seriously thought it was going to happen the next day... i considered resurrecting lis as an IG, making him post in barks (like SOV in the "Lost" game) but gave LIS the option of what he wanted to do...

I still don't understand how SOV talked you guys into lynching MrsSOV... that is still baffling... and then DocE almost did it again!

And DVMD, if anyone else but Lupin was resurrected, I might of brought your character/skill back into the game. But undead lupin had to be done. Then when resurrected again, super undead lupin had to be done...
But she was a resurrected WOLF Lupin. :(