SDN WW Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's worth noting, that pedostache existed only long enough for me to walk upstairs, take that shot, capture some succulent younguns from the local playground, and then finish shaving. I wouldn't have been caught dead outside my house sporting that - the police would have 'profiled' my ass right into jail.

fify

Members don't see this ad :)
I go for a swim and you feckers blow this thread up and end the lynch.... ah well... hope we caught a wolf

but it appears not and the game will continue.....

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Final autopsy of the game...
@Cyndia - lurker
@Lupin21 - lissarae, tie breaker
@dyachei -
wolf, really dead and creepy lupin
@devyn - lurker, protector
@DVMDream - SnS, hypnotist

@LetItSnow - JDH, now FTB, still wolf
@shortnsweet - Devyn, revivor
@Philliab - autoconvert to wolf
@Whts[S]ThFrequency[/S] - SOV, chaos
5. DocEspana - lurker, wolf
3. hedgiehog - FFM

1. Haxx - chillbo

2. StartingoverVet - rojo
3. MrsSOV - lurker
1. jdh71 - foxhunter

6. Dwindlin - DocE
4. Lissarae06 - Nutmeg
1. wolfspeaker - that redhead
2. Chillbo Baggins - samoa
2. equineconstant - dyachei
3. tuckervet - EC

4. kaydubs - escalla
6. Abney - TT
1. allieh8607 - Wolfspeaker

4. SummerTheLynx - MrsSOV
5. that redhead - LIS
6. swingnsave - DVMD
1. Flim Flam Man - Kaydubs

I'll answer questions, and give a rundown of how things played out...

So many wolves. And really one full seer and one item seer (when did it come into play?) for that number of people is a bit on the low side, especially with the number of wolves.

Oh well, good game everyone. Thanks, rojo and escalla. :)

I'm sure the first question on everyone's mind is what was WTF's win condition:
Simple, she had to get 15 points. How would she get points?
Here is how:
1) Get elected mayor
2) Get investigated n1
3) Get the wolves to try to kill you n1

4) Get the villagers to lynch you d2
(if you achieve all 1-4, you get a bonus point)
5) Be the swing vote in a lynch that will kill/save a wolf (veto would count)
6) Get everyone in your group to reveal their role to you (must forward PM proof)
7) Start a wolf bandwagon
8) Get blocked 5 times
9) Survive to the end of the game
10) Successfully get killed after using up all 4 of your survival traits.
11) Get resurrected (worth 3 points)
12) Block a wolf kill (either by blocking a wolf or protecting a villager)
13) Block a villager investigation of a wolf
14) Lie about a villager being a wolf
15) Lie about a wolf being a villager
16) Use your one kill to kill LIS[the character, not player] (worth 2 points)

17) Use your one kill to kill a wolf
18) Resurrect a wolf (worth 2 points)

bold = ones she accomplished

She could resurrect once, kill once, every night send a PM anonymously, and could choose between investigate, block, or protect.
She retained her powers once dead (which was a mistake in game balance in hindsight)

What is a victory:

Devyn and I played as villagers to the end of the game and even more oddly, we actually trusted each other the entire time... :eek:

This is a first.

Sadly I got killed before I could accomplish more. The wolves tried to kill me, you tried to lynch me, someone tried to shoot me, and then someone successfully shot me. I had two lynch escapes and two night kill escapes.

Sorry for the delay guys...

Hope you enjoy :shifty:
565.gif

Reactions: 1 users
So many wolves. And really one full seer and one item seer (when did it come into play?) for that number of people is a bit on the low side, especially with the number of wolves.

Game started with 4 wolves for 28 people, 5 wolves if you count that Philliab knew she was going to be a wolf on n4. Wolves converted n8 and resurrected n12.
SOV turning to a wolf actually helped the villagers.
I allowed conversion the same night as kill, but SOV was converted instead of a kill, so instead of 1 more dead villager, there was just 1 wolf. The lynch of SOV would have been, statistically speaking, more likely to be a villager than a wolf, meaning that you had 2 cycles with only one dead, vs 2 dead otherwise.

The resurrection of LIS was not something I initially counted towards the wolf numbers, cause I couldn't guarantee it, nor did i think he would live more than 1 day...

BaconWeaveChocoTaco2-150x150.jpg

dnews-files-2013-05-drinking-champagne-improves-memory-660-jpg.jpg

Ain't no party like a choco taco party.

All wolves living or dead and any surviving villagers invited. Mods obviously invited. Chillbo gets a special invite as the wolf MVP. And, hell, WS should come too....

Were presenting her with the lifetime acheivement award for a life of accidentally helping the wolves out.

WTF gets nothing. Independents each soy products alone.

Reactions: 3 users
Game started with 4 wolves for 28 people, 5 wolves if you count that Philliab knew she was going to be a wolf on n4. Wolves converted n8 and resurrected n12.
SOV turning to a wolf actually helped the villagers.
I allowed conversion the same night as kill, but SOV was converted instead of a kill, so instead of 1 more dead villager, there was just 1 wolf. The lynch of SOV would have been, statistically speaking, more likely to be a villager than a wolf, meaning that you had 2 cycles with only one dead, vs 2 dead otherwise.

The resurrection of LIS was not something I initially counted towards the wolf numbers, cause I couldn't guarantee it, nor did i think he would live more than 1 day...

Any player turning into a wolf does not help the villagers... :laugh:

That is not how I pictured you IRL, jojo.....mind blown

Also...did you really think I would rez you after I killed you WTF?
(I am still quite happy with my kill).

Chilbo...I had the arrow the night before I died and tried to bring you back, just for the record.

WTF was also a seer, and did a much better job of it than the villager seers.
The high wood came in N2, that was FFM's first item. The dice were his second item so came in N3. Spyglass was N4

WTF was also a seer, and did a much better job of it than the villager seers.
The high wood came in N2, that was FFM's first item. The dice were his second item so came in N3. Spyglass was N4

But the dice didn't do anything, because questions that were allowed with the dice in previous games weren't allowed in this one. And tracking abilities are a crap shoot. So one full villager seer (who was converted) and one seer item for 28 players is low. Just my opinion.

eh interesting game rojo...... very interesting..... thanks for organising it! I don't fully understand how most of the rolls fit with the people, but alas such is life.

and yes DVM finally went through a whole game trusting each other, so that is a WIN alone! :D

Any player turning into a wolf does not help the villagers... :laugh:
SOV would of been dead if not turned. That's one less number and then a lynch of a villager = 2 less villagers.

But still, it ended up being 9 of 31 players (counting the 3 resurrections) were wolves. I guess a bit high, oh well. Doctor Who had 8 in a 26 person game and you still won that with 10 villagers standing...

But the dice didn't do anything, because questions that were allowed with the dice in previous games weren't allowed in this one. And tracking abilities are a crap shoot. So one full villager seer (who was converted) and one seer item for 28 players is low. Just my opinion.
what question didn't i allow?
I admit i messed up by not sending you the entire description saying I was going to send the question as soon as I received it so that you could get your results in a timely manner, but I admitted that if you had asked your question to begin with, i would of allowed it (She wanted to ask LIS to name everyone he could PM with... which would have ID'd every wolf except philliab and ended the game essentially).

eh interesting game rojo...... very interesting..... thanks for organising it! I don't fully understand how most of the rolls fit with the people, but alas such is life.

and yes DVM finally went through a whole game trusting each other, so that is a WIN alone! :D
Some people were difficult to fit, and i needed to try to get all the roles needed. Who are you questioning though? Maybe I can explain my thought process...

I admit i messed up by not sending you the entire description saying I was going to send the question as soon as I received it so that you could get your results in a timely manner, but I admitted that if you had asked your question to begin with, i would of allowed it (She wanted to ask LIS to name everyone he could PM with... which would have ID'd every wolf except philliab and ended the game essentially).

Asking LIS which player killed dyachei the first time.

that was my idea

I guess pop is still better than them calling it "juice" over here... I want to smack them upside the head and say, "this is no juice, it isn't sweet, it isn't from some type of fruit, there was nothing juiced to make this"

In SW England it was 'fizzy drink'.

You may not care for my opinion.... But you are wrong. There is zero reason, except for both being destroyed/lynched in the first 4 rounds or so, for villagers to lose with a 28 to 4 lead and two sources of seer (as well as two blockers and a third, self interested seer) especially considering lissa, lis and docE were wolves. That's seer us first central.

That is not how I pictured you IRL, jojo.....mind blown

Also...did you really think I would rez you after I killed you WTF?
(I am still quite happy with my kill).

Chilbo...I had the arrow the night before I died and tried to bring you back, just for the record.

Of course not, lol. That's why I didn't tell you about LIS being killable at any time, or the fact that I knew dyachei was wolfy when she came back because DocE tried to use the arrow on me and claimed it was her, or when I learned Phil was me and wolfy :) Just DocE because I started feeling really sorry for you guys.

You may not care for my opinion.... But you are wrong. There is zero reason, except for both being destroyed/lynched in the first 4 rounds or so, for villagers to lose with a 28 to 4 lead and two sources of seer (as well as two blockers and a third, self interested seer) especially considering lissa, lis and docE were wolves. That's seer us first central.

Please list the two sources of seer....

Also, you have to recall who is the seer. Who you and I think are seer central, is not who everyone thinks is.

trackers is all you gave us your last game!!!! your seer was worthless!

Sorry for the delay guys...

Hope you enjoy :shifty:

:claps: Thanks for the epic game jojo and Escalla! I really enjoyed it, and it was the 1st time I've ever made it to the end. :D

Seriously fun wolfy team...

WTF...you were a serious PITA for the wolves! But I hope I did your name justice. :smuggrin:

Oh and I will never, ever, ever look at Choco Tacos the same way again. :p

Some people were difficult to fit, and i needed to try to get all the roles needed. Who are you questioning though? Maybe I can explain my thought process...

TBH I cannot remember all the role abilities but often I was confused by how you chose who got what role ability as it does not fit with how they play here

Lissa - is not the mayor in every game - so that makes no sense
SnS - hypnotist??? the person should have had to post in post pad ****e
WTF - autoconvert to a wolf? no she would be chaos....
DocE - person should have been a conceited wolf killer

Just a few I can think of.....

And blockers more often hinder villagers than wolves. Something you have said yourself before. Blockers don't aid villagers.

:claps: Thanks for the epic game jojo and Escalla! I really enjoyed it, and it was the 1st time I've ever made it to the end. :D

Seriously fun wolfy team...

WTF...you were a serious PITA for the wolves! But I hope I did your name justice. :smuggrin:

Oh and I will never, ever, ever look at Choco Tacos the same way again. :p

Wut seriously? Hahaha. No way, I helped you guys immensely. I don't know why you failed to kill so many times early on, but it wasn't me. The only thing I did against you was reveal DocE and block SOV once. LIS doesnt count because I made them think he was unkillable :D and kept quiet on dyachei.

You did very well, though. I didn't suspect you till the very end.

When you have a tracker SEE someone try to kill someone else and fail, and then get convinced that person was a good guy killer, and then vouch for them, there isn't much else I can do to help :shrug:

Reactions: 2 users