SDN WW Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not going to let mod anal retentiveness get in the way... I don't care if either or any were I time, I'm going to count them all... Results will be in 45 minutes or so

Excitement!

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

I know you are all excited about this lynch, but what will he do about the three way tie for mayor? Will LIS get his way and become mayor? :p

I am telling you all, you are not being smart. LIS is laughing at you. WTF, if I post Jeremy R. pics, will you tell them? Although, J.R. has nothing on LIS!!!

I'm getting a bit creeped out by all this. Congrats, DVMD, you accomplished yer goal.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Man. People don't appreciate just how hard it is to be a known wolf in a WW game.

See, you aren't doing it right. I made myself a rather obvious wolf in the Mafia game by tossing nohika under the bus while silenced. But, hey, the wolves needed one villager lynch and one wolf kill to win, so I went for it. Then I was able to taunt them the rest of the night while the villagers all scrambled trying to figure out who to block/protect/etc... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

See, you aren't doing it right. I made myself a rather obvious wolf in the Mafia game by tossing nohika under the bus while silenced. But, hey, the wolves needed one villager lynch and one wolf kill to win, so I went for it. Then I was able to taunt them the rest of the night while the villagers all scrambled trying to figure out who to block/protect/etc... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Well, you didn't really leave me much choice, lynching me on ... what ... day 2? day 3? ... of the game. Kinda ruined my whole game plan.

Considering how long this is taking, I think this is the end.

I still win longest game thread.... :D

Yes, but I win the "upping the wolf brag ante" trophy. I'll share it with SOV and DocE, though. DocE's post was better, but I claim first.

Maybe he wants nakedness????

I'm ok with that. I mean, as long as it isn't me.

I would too if I were you. No sense scaring young children.....

*duck*

You know, I wish this actually were true. I am not the most comfortable person around really young kids. Yeah, I can manage and watch them for a bit, but for some reason when I am home my nieces and all the young kids really like me, and prefer to be around me.... Apparently, I need to work on my ability to scare them away more.

Since Jojo said night deadline will be this evening, can y'all get your moves in now? I already put wolf moves in. Might as well push this sucker along.

....says Mr. Pedostache

It's worth noting, that pedostache existed only long enough for me to walk upstairs, take that shot, and then finish shaving. I wouldn't have been caught dead outside my house sporting that - the police would have 'profiled' my ass right into jail.