People have given up on the quarantine.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I mean ultimately, yes, it is the CiC. However on the military side of things, the Chief of Staff of the Army is the highest ranking officer in that particular branch.
The ranking officer is the Joint Chief, but this is SecDef who directs the uniformed services on behalf of the CiC directly to the combatant commands bypassing the advisory JCS. The US has an unusual organization to separate staff from field operations.

However, that does not apply for this. For civil insurrection, Homeland Security runs the show with the FBI as partner. Even under a martial law circumstance, without an invader, USNORTHCOM subordinates itself to Homeland Security and does not have independent field action. Trump is going to test the 2007 Warner Act by taking involuntary control of the National Guard, and I am curious how it will interact with Posse Comitatus.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone find it odd that health experts aren't speaking out against the large crowds/protesting because of COVID19? Wouldn't this be horrible for the spread of the virus? What is going on here?

My theory is that they know this will cause a huge spread and lead to a lot more infected but they literally cannot say anything because they fear they might be deemed "racist" or against the BLM movement.

Does anyone find it odd that health experts aren't speaking out against the large crowds/protesting because of COVID19? Wouldn't this be horrible for the spread of the virus? What is going on here?

My theory is that they know this will cause a huge spread and lead to a lot more infected but they literally cannot say anything because they fear they might be deemed "racist" or against the BLM movement.
You have made an astute observation.

There are 2 possibilities. One is that they will use these protests as a way to divert attention from this "pandemic." Massive riots with people breaking social distancing guidelines will inadvertently prove to others that it is ok to come out. Many people are still under the impression that this virus is deadly. In order for the country to really reopen, people need to be confident and reassured that all is ok.

The other theory is that these riots will be used as an excuse to instigate Covid infection rates and might lead to further lockdown. Authorities will say cases have surged and people are at more risk now.

The former case is most likely to be the course of action taken. Doctors in Italy are stating that the virus has run its course along with other European countries. China has tested 11 million residents in Wuhan and only found 300 cases of infection.

The narrative for the most part has radically changed and the direction is one where authorities are rushing to open up economies everywhere and reassure people that they will be safe.

Because they made the virus a big deal and it didn't kill as many people as they said, the race riots are simply a means to cover up the inconsistencies of the virus and its lethality.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love the logic. If COVID cases increase, that was the plan all along. If COVID cases do not increase, that was also the plan.

Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I love the logic. If COVID cases increase, that was the plan all along. If COVID cases do not increase, that was also the plan.

Amazing.
Covid cases never really increase, the threat never existed from the beginning.

It all depends on how they want the narrative to play out. That's why I presented these two scenarios.

The threat never existed to begin with.

I love it. 10/10. I guess all those deaths world wide are fake. Amazing. Give me more please.

Reactions: 1 users

I love it. 10/10. I guess all those deaths world wide are fake. Amazing. Give me more please.
You can be cynical all u want. Those deaths were falsely classified as Covid.

U think it's a coincidence that all these riots happen the moment the state's reopen. LOL.

I don't what more u want to believe this whole thing was BS.

I guess will have to wait for that 60 minute interview where Fauci confesses this whole thing was fake

I see a bunch of kids without masks riding bikes and making out on the streets. No problem where I live regarding corona.

Screenshot_20200531-150339.jpg

U think it's a coincidence that all these riots happen the moment the state's reopen. LOL.

I guess will have to wait for that 60 minute interview where Fauci confesses this whole thing was fake

Give me the drugs you're on.

• Haha
Give me the drugs you're on.
Don't think you can handle the side effects:

Thinking outside the box, making critical analysis, and worst of all, employing common sense

Reactions: 2 users
but they're all outdoors....

who's to say about packed restaurants, bars, and nightclubs tho. concert venues, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)

First of all they are speaking about it:

Protests spark fears of new COVID-19 surges

Protesting Racism Versus Risking COVID-19: 'I Wouldn't Weigh These Crises Separately'

Experts Fear Large Protests Could Lead to Spike in COVID-19 Cases

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...ters-should-consider-getting-tested-covid-19/

You know, Google is your friend if you are going to make simple declarative statements. You look less silly if you fact check yourself before you post.

Plus a study released today in pre-print indicates super spreader events are the most likely cause of the massive spread. In other words being outside is less likely to get you infected than being inside.
Clustering and superspreading potential of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections in Hong Kong

Last edited:

Protesting Racism Versus Risking COVID-19: 'I Wouldn't Weigh These Crises Separately'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...ters-should-consider-getting-tested-covid-19/

You know, Google is your friend if you are going to make simple declarative statements. You look less silly if you fact check yourself before you post.

Plus a study released today in pre-print indicates super spreader events are the most likely cause of the massive spread. In other words being outside is less likely to get you infected than being inside.
Clustering and superspreading potential of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections in Hong Kong
Coincidence that a new study explaining super spreaders comes out right before people start protesting outside. "Being outside is less likely to get you infected than being inside." Lol

So social distancing was a waste of time :)

You have a weird way of liking comments you disagree with

Mods... how you gunna permaban BMB..... but let *****s like this pseudoscience spewing conspiracy theorist above be on a student doctor network?

What's next? SDN hosts free zoom lectures on crystal therapy, homeopathy, and reiki?

Its why churches are sources of outbreaks but the crowded beaches/parks don't seem to be.

Mods... how you gunna permaban BMB..... but let *****s like this pseudoscience spewing conspiracy theorist above be on a student doctor network?

What's next? SDN hosts free zoom lectures on crystal therapy, homeopathy, and reiki?
You're allowed to be wrong, you're not allowed to be a huge jerk.

Well lets hope they are correct about the inside thing. And there is no superspread outside with 3,000 people standing next to each other shouting and chanting.

I heard the heat plays a role in slowing transmission but I thought they said the virus was so widespread it wouldn't make much a difference. From what I remember...

As soon as a ban him people will be complaining about more mod censorship and how you can only post stuff that agrees with the mods. Can’t win!

Anyway like someone alluded to, members only get banned for TOS violations, not just for having weird or wrong ideas.

As for homeopathy I’m assuming you haven’t read the article I link in my signature.

Give me a break... you seem to be at odds with everything. Your new nickname should be Mr. Dumpy Diapers.

Just cause you have never aligned your chakras with Mojave crystals does not mean it does not work.

I need to start recommending it more often. It only works with crystals retrieved from high energy sources. You actually need to vocally toot the negative energy out with a loud high pitched vocal tone while flicking off the residual energy from your finger tips.

• Haha
You have a weird way of liking comments you disagree with

I’m a weird guy! I do it on FB too. Just because I don’t share someone’s opinion doesn’t mean I don’t like or appreciate them sharing it.

• Haha

What I'm saying is really tickling your ears.

What's the point of SDN if people can only post "mainstream" ideas. Besides, what pseudoscience did I spew out? I just present data that contradicts your position.

We have entered phase 2 of what is coming. Wait till you see what's next.

Your way of life is being dismantled piece by piece and you don't even know it.

Your way of life is being dismantled piece by piece and you don't even know it.

Are you going to elaborate or are you going to continue to be purposefully opaque.

No question mark because the answer is prob no elaboration

Are you going to elaborate or are you going to continue to be purposefully opaque.

No question mark because the answer is prob no elaboration
I have explained in a very early post with bullet points on what is coming.

I told people at work how race riots would be instigated before they occurred moments after I saw the George Floyd video. All the puzzle pieces fell together.

I observe current trends and see how the narrative is being played. I didn't anticipate the race riots being used the way they did, that was brilliant on their part.

Italy's top regional doctor in the northern part of the country which experienced the worst outbreak has said the virus is no longer clinically relevant to that area.

I told people at work how race riots would be instigated before they occurred moments after I saw the George Floyd video. All the puzzle pieces fell together.

I observe current trends and see how the narrative is being played. I didn't anticipate the race riots being used the way they did, that was brilliant on their part.

Like i said, opaque.

Pick any of deep state, jews, illuminati

You know, I had been thinking that you were pretty out there until this. Now that I know you were able to predict protests after seeing a viral video of a man dying while being restrained by the police... Well it changes everything

Sent from my HD1925 using SDN mobile

• Haha
Like i said, opaque.

Pick any of deep state, jews, illuminati
I don't know what more you want.

If you can't comprehend what is clearly in front of your eyes, how do you think you will understand what is done in secret?

It is written:

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

You know, I had been thinking that you were pretty out there until this. Now that I know you were able to predict protests after seeing a viral video of a man dying while being restrained by the police... Well it changes everything

Sent from my HD1925 using SDN mobile

Police brutality has been filmed since smart phones became ubiquitous. So what set this video apart from all the others?

When you can answer this question in the context of a global pandemic, you can begin to unravel the mystery.

Guys, please stop feeding the troll.

Guys, please stop feeding the troll.
"Anyone who disagrees with us is a troll." Easy way out don't you think.

Besides, the damage has already been done, what has been seen can't be unseen.

He's just saying there are conspiracies where people think the whole world is run by Jews lol

Bring on whatever Soros, deep state and whatever else the tinfoil hat people say we should fear. It cannot be worse than this current dumpster fire.

Bill gates only wants 300M people in planet earth. Agenda 21. Vaccines are bad. The cabals are controlling the world. You gonna die, they are microchipping you! What a damn child molester.

Bring on whatever Soros, deep state and whatever else the tinfoil hat people say we should fear. It cannot be worse than this current dumpster fire.

I get what your saying... but trust me, we have a long way to go before rock bottom. Things are still quite nice - tonight I’m going to eat a bag of potato chips while I watch old reruns of 3rd Rock From The Sun... This show was John Lithgow’s best...

Things can get way worse and for the sake of my young children I sure hope they dont.

"Anyone who disagrees with us is a troll." Easy way out don't you think.

Besides, the damage has already been done, what has been seen can't be unseen.
Ah, another misinterpretation by you. Don't feed the troll means don't keep giving the crazy guy fuel to keep posting. Us giving you attention gives you more of a reason to reply back.

Ah, another misinterpretation by you. Don't feed the troll means don't keep giving the crazy guy fuel to keep posting. Us giving you attention gives you more of a reason to reply back.

I will post information as it comes to me regardless of others.

What is crazy is not employing common sense and critical thinking.

You can continue wearing your face mask, just make sure you take it off when you're driving so you don't faint from lack of oxygen and crash your car. We wouldn't want you to get hurt or die and increase the toll count for Covid :laugh:

• Haha

Four doctors have spoken about this. Tom Jensen as a representative of MN said that the state guidelines ruled that if you suspect or you are unsure of diagnosis, declare them as COVID on a death certificate. Also the George Floyd thing was staged to set up a race riot. A divide and conquer so to speak

Four doctors have spoken about this. Tom Jensen as a representative of MN said that the state guidelines ruled that if you suspect or you are unsure of diagnosis, declare them as COVID on a death certificate. Also the George Floyd thing was staged to set up a race riot. A divide and conquer so to speak
Traditional methods of diagnosing and epidemiology have been thrown out the window for this "novel" coronavirus. Covid lovers like to gloss over this. Never in history have humans quarantined the healthy ( revisionists like to mention 1918 flu pandemic).

Besides these irregularities, the timing of these race protests need to be questioned. It is regretful what happened to George Floyd and others like him. Systemic racism is still poisoning our society. That being said, these massive protests are being used for ulterior motives by others. The pandemic and protests are actually related to each other.

Public health authorities and politicians were adamant on social distancing but when these protests happened, they sang a completely different tune. Furthermore, they gave their support for these protests and encouraged people to come out. Is it a coincidence this happened exactly when states started reopening?

POTUS is not an idiot as many like to claim. He and his cohorts are masterful political tacticians who know how to arouse emotional responses. Depending on the narrative chosen, Trump should be reelected. These riots will bolster his voter base and he will use them to further divide this nation.

Traditional methods of diagnosing and epidemiology have been thrown out the window for this "novel" coronavirus. Covid lovers like to gloss over this. Never in history have humans quarantined the healthy ( revisionists like to mention 1918 flu pandemic).

Besides these irregularities, the timing of these race protests need to be questioned. It is regretful what happened to George Floyd and others like him. Systemic racism is still poisoning our society. That being said, these massive protests are being used for ulterior motives by others. The pandemic and protests are actually related to each other.

Public health authorities and politicians were adamant on social distancing but when these protests happened, they sang a completely different tune. Furthermore, they gave their support for these protests and encouraged people to come out. Is it a coincidence this happened exactly when states started reopening?

POTUS is not an idiot as many like to claim. He and his cohorts are masterful political tacticians who know how to arouse emotional responses. Depending on the narrative chosen, Trump should be reelected. These riots will bolster his voter base and he will use them to further divide this nation.
How is he the one doing dividing? I believe he said the floyd case looked like murder and he certainly didn’t burn any targets down or flip any cars

I legitimately might have missed something here, so I’m asking sincerely

How is he the one doing dividing? I believe he said the floyd case looked like murder and he certainly didn’t burn any targets down or flip any cars

I legitimately might have missed something here, so I’m asking sincerely
Trump has a colorful past regarding issues with women and minorities. In his latest bout with the public, he had said something along the lines of "if the looting starts, the shooting starts." This same phrase was supposedly used by some racist police chief back in the day. His tone is one in which he claims grievance for Floyd's death but makes the protesters out as rioters. This conflicting message is interpreted by many as insincere and knowing his past remarks, not surprising.

Trump has a colorful past regarding issues with women and minorities. In his latest bout with the public, he had said something along the lines of "if the looting starts, the shooting starts." This same phrase was supposedly used by some racist police chief back in the day. His tone is one in which he claims grievance for Floyd's death but makes the protesters out as rioters. This conflicting message is interpreted by many as insincere and knowing his past remarks, not surprising.
Those who are looting and burning things are not protestors, they are rioters/looters. And they haven’t in any way all been minorities. I’m fine with lethal force to stop a mob from hurting innocent people and stealing/burning private property

none of that conflicts with the fact the I think floyd was murdered and his killers should be tried

Reactions: 3 users
Those who are looting and burning things are not protestors, they are rioters/looters. And they haven’t in any way all been minorities. I’m fine with lethal force to stop a mob from hurting innocent people and stealing/burning private property

none of that conflicts with the fact the I think floyd was murdered and his killers should be tried
Your statement is reasonable. Are there people who don't care about the movement and just wanted free stuff, of course. There will always be people who take advantage of any given situation. But something that most people from the outside fail to realize is that some of these protesters who feel marginalized and hopeless have resorted to looting and destroying property as the only means of communicating their frustration. They feel that no one will listen to them otherwise. Virtually nothing has been done to alleviate racial inequality in this country. It has been decades since the Civil Rights laws were passed but only non-African Americans have reaped its benefits.

This brings into question as to what really constitutes a revolution. Is a true revolution possible and what does that entail? Do the masses need to burn and loot? Do they need to take state capitols hostage to be heard, to enact change? Posting BLM on social media will do very little to change the status quo.

i think the two party system is broken and needs to be thrown in the garbage. Yep, it is all about the media narrative. Events on media are based on feelings and opinions and not quantified with empirical data.

Like Trump, even other world leaders are very good actors at spinning a narrative , like Justin Trudeau.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the two party system broken and needs to be thrown in the garbage. True, even other world leaders are very good actors, like Justin Trudeau.
There never was a two party system, there was simply the illusion of choice, The ruling elite have become sophisticated in their method of deceiving and oppressing the masses. Instead of declaring themselves as nobles and monarchs, like the archaic form of oppression, they have given the plebeians "democratic elections." So now, you have the option of voting in your oppressor :)

There never was a two party system, there was simply the illusion of choice, The ruling elite have become sophisticated in their method of deceiving and oppressing the masses. Instead of declaring themselves as nobles and monarchs, like the archaic form of oppression, they have given the plebeians "democratic elections." So now, you have the option of voting in your oppressor :)
Yep, in secret the democrats and republicans like each other and go to parties together. Meanwhile, with respect to foreign policy, Erdogan is being wishy washy about allying with Putin. There is a possibility of WW3 happening