Oregon State c/o 2026 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS Rejected. Not surprised

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection. These are starting to get harder and harder.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
OOS accepted! so thankfull after a bunch of rejections

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
congrats!!!! what were your stats if you don’t mind sharing
3.56 gpa, bachelors of science in general biology, 4th quartile casper, cannot remember my gre scores but they were average. If there is any other information you want just ask. I do not mind sharing :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
oos acceptance!

Reactions: 6 users
OOS accepted, extremely surprised I got in!

OOS and they accepted me!!! OMG SO HAPPYYYYYY i'm literally crying so much. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting on results from other schools! you got this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know if the Acceptance Agreement Form needs to be completed now, or would that be due with our deposit at the deadline in April? I am still waiting to interview/hear back from a few schools.

yet again I'd like to say. CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GOT IN I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU ALL. WE ALL GONNA BE VETS IN 2026 WE GOT THIS YALL YEESSSSS *insert TikTok of a young german boy going yippie for his cola and Fortnite"

Reactions: 3 users
So does anyone know if they ever rank the waitlist or how much it moves on average each year? I know we are unranked right now, but I’m curious if they will go through the process of ranking eventually or if their waitlist is like WSU, where they pull someone with a similar interest as the person who declined a seat, rather than in numerical order.

So does anyone know if they ever rank the waitlist or how much it moves on average each year? I know we are unranked right now, but I’m curious if they will go through the process of ranking eventually or if their waitlist is like WSU, where they pull someone with a similar interest as the person who declined a seat, rather than in numerical order.
In the past, it seems like they have ranked the top 20. But idk if they are still doing that

I was waitlisted OOS last year and they never told us our ranking. They did tell us there were about 100 people on the OOS waitlist. After the April 15th deadline they emailed and said all of the OOS seats had been filled so they didn't pull anyone off.

Does anyone know the protocol for waitlist students? Do I have to fill out the form to stay on the waitlist? Is there a deposit that goes along with this? If I get accepted somewhere else, how do I go about canceling this? Any info would be appreciated :)

Does anyone know the protocol for waitlist students? Do I have to fill out the form to stay on the waitlist? Is there a deposit that goes along with this? If I get accepted somewhere else, how do I go about canceling this? Any info would be appreciated :)
You have to respond whether you would like to stay on the waitlist or not. There is no deposit. If you get accepted elsewhere, you contact Oregon and let them know you would like to be taken off of the waitlist.

Still seems surreal to finally be accepted as an OOS

Reactions: 3 users
Good luck today all. Feeling very unsure about how I did but I’m guessing that’s what everyone feels like after they finish!

• Care
Officially accepted my OOS seat! So excited :)
Hoping those of you that had interviews will be hearing back next week? Fingers crossed!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Last year IS heard back on Thursday 2/4/21 around 2pm..... Getting closer and I have more and more anxiety every day checking my emails:rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
Last year IS heard back on Thursday 2/4/21 around 2pm..... Getting closer and I have more and more anxiety every day checking my emails:rofl:
I’m basically checking my email every 10 minutes at this point… I have a problem lol

• Haha
I still have not actually gotten an email from them, so make sure you are checking your portals as well!

IS ACCEPTANCE!!! I’m honestly shocked, I thought my interview went so bad lmao

• Love
IS alternate/waitlisted. Got an email to check the portal and confirm I wanted to be on the waitlist.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their financial aid info? I keep getting a server error, not sure if it’s my network or a problem on OSU’s end.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their financial aid info? I keep getting a server error, not sure if it’s my network or a problem on OSU’s end.
Yes, been that way from the start. My guess is it won't populate until after you pay your acceptance deposit.

IS ACCEPTED!!!!! So excited to start my journey and can’t wait to meet everyone!

• Love
IS alternate. Do any current/former students have experience getting admitted from the IS waitlist? Holding out hope! 🤞🏼

Congrats to all who were accepted! I hope to join y’all 😭