Oregon State c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I believe they only interview IS? Maybe I'm wrong
they do only interview IS. but online it says decisions for OOS come by mid december so i’m starting to get nervoussss

Members don't see this ad.

they do only interview IS. but online it says decisions for OOS come by mid december so i’m starting to get nervoussss
I’ve applied the last two years - 2021 decisions came late December. 2022 decisions came out early January.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection! congrats to everyone else!

OOS alternate, will be declining so hopefully the spot can go to someone else! Congrats to those admitted!

OOS rejection. Oof it has been a rough couple of weeks for denials

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
im not surprised i got rejected as an OOS applicant LOL but congrats on those who did!

Members don't see this ad :)
Joining the pool of OOS applicants who got rejected-- congrats to those who got accepted!!

OOS acceptance! I really can't believe it, feeling super lucky and grateful!

• Care
OOS alternate!! This is such a win after 2 rejections already!!!

• Care
you and me in the same boat lizardmano_O
The boat in question

0B54F642-5C2F-477B-8224-5C8B7B27FBEC.jpeg

(congrats to everyone accepted though! I’ll see myself out lol)

• Haha
All my hope is slowly starting to fade 😁
For real, if anyone needs me I’ll be casually staring myself down in the mirror going It. Only. Takes. One. Yes. complete with eye twitches

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
For real, if anyone needs me I’ll be casually staring myself down in the mirror going It. Only. Takes. One. Yes. complete with eye twitches
I’m hardcore rooting for you!! I see you in all the same threads as me 💕💕

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I’m hardcore rooting for you!! I see you in all the same threads as me 💕💕
Aw 100% back at you!! We’ll get there and be all the better vets for it 👏👏

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Oos rejection. 💔 rough week and it’s only Tuesday !

Reactions: 1 users
oos rejection :( after a waitlist last year im sad

OOS rejection :( congratulations to everyone who was accepted, and good luck to the rest of you 🥹 let’s keep on hangin in there

OOS alternate I can’t believe it!! Thought I would get straight up rejected 🫠

OOS Acceptance! Is the deposit due immediately or before April 15th? You only pay if you accept the seat right or is it a fee for them to not give the seat to someone else while you're still waiting for other schools?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS Acceptance! Is the deposit due immediately or before April 15th? You only pay if you accept the seat right or is it a fee for them to not give the seat to someone else while you're still waiting for other schools?
It's only due if you decide to complete the acceptance agreement! Congrats :)

OOS waitlist!!! Does anyone knows if they rank the waitlist and how it works in general? Do they typically pull many people from the OOS waitlist?

I’m also accepted OOS! Absolutely shocked honestly.
Replying to this because apparently I didn’t read the fine print… I just sent the deposit to hold my seat but I still have like 3 schools to hear from… is there a penalty if I end up choosing a different school or is it just a $500 loss? 😅

I’m also accepted OOS! Absolutely shocked honestly.
Replying to this because apparently I didn’t read the fine print… I just sent the deposit to hold my seat but I still have like 3 schools to hear from… is there a penalty if I end up choosing a different school or is it just a $500 loss? 😅
To pay the deposit, didn't you have to fill out the acceptance form? Did you accept your seat already? LOL

To pay the deposit, didn't you have to fill out the acceptance form? Did you accept your seat already? LOL
Yes… maybe I’m just assuming that I need to save my seat? I didn’t read anywhere that I needed to save my spot but I the acceptance form also doesn’t say anything about a deadline or that submitting the deposit means committing? I can’t imagine I’m the only one who’s confused.
Honestly, I’m just stoked I got an acceptance and I was worried about it being taken away for some reason 😅
If I end up getting lucky enough to have a choice then the way I see it, I’ll move some the waitlist somewhere and make someone else really stoked. But for now, Beavers 🦫

OOS waitlist is not ranked, they will email you if/when you are offered a seat. I was waitlisted last year and was offered a seat a few weeks before classes started
Omg that late??? I would imagine a lot of people would have committed to another school if they had options. A few weeks to pack up and move is wild🫣🫣🫣 thanks for your reply!

oos rejection :( after a waitlist last year im sad
This happened to me as well. Waitlisted my first year applying and now rejected my 2nd and 3rd year. It’s a bit confusing and disheartening but not a reflection of your worth at all! ❤

• Care