{Official} August 16th Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drkryptonight

dental schooler.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
x

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
gahhh i just realized they come out 5 pm eastern time!!!!!
guess it doesnt matter... im not checking my score till after my class tonight.

i feel weak. i think im gonna cry if i get a good or a bad score. mannn this test is making me uber emotional.

please post ur scores when u find out!!!!! im anxious.

gooooood luck guys!!! :eek:

Wow, I wish I had your self-control... good luck to you too.

serious on the barfing... i'm thinking it's probably a good idea to drive home from work before checking...

MCAT got me staring at one page, while my stomach turns upside down. I'm sure I will probably end up throwing up the Kung Pow chicken and General Tso I had for lunch. I should prolly go back to the aug 20th thread since those are my peeps anyways

P.S My fortune cookie said nothing about MCAT

Members don't see this ad :)
The August 6th score delay was announced around 5:15.

No rest for us... ever.

I am going insane. I've already applied but haven't filed all my secondaries. This will make or break my '08 admission

I am trying to do my homework, but my eyes are getting watery...i feel like i should head to the bathroom....just tell me my score and lets get this over with...i cant focus. This is truly cruel and unusual

My opinion:

date of test: Aug. 16th
30 days later: Sep. 16th
Today's "expected" release: Sep. 19th

There's ALREADY a built-in three day delay!!

DAMMIT!!!! I timed it perfectly! I watched all of the first disc of Curb Your Enthusiasm so that it would end a few minutes after 5. Well now it's done... it's after 5... and NO SCORES!

How do you know it is EST? I keep looking for where it says that, but I'm coming up with nothing.

Is there a possibility that our scores could be posted at 5:00 in the time zone we took the test? Any east coast people still waiting for scores?

Is there a possibility that our scores could be posted at 5:00 in the time zone we took the test? Any east coast people still waiting for scores?

No. The AAMC does everything on East coast time. It says so on the exam/score release timetable. I think they are in DC.

No, I took it in SC, which is EST, and I'm waiting like the rest. I would guess they release them all at the same time

I think they should have a TV special "Inside the AAMC" and really show us what those geniuses do all day. Doesnt the computer make the curve?? All they have to do is press the "release scores" button...

I already got my scores, but i feel your pain. My Aug 6th scores were delayed...

Good luck to all!

The scores are up!!!

PS: 11
VR: 10
BS: 10
WR: R

So happy!! I just jumped up and down like a little girl with my wife for about 5 minutes! Good luck to all!