NYU acceptance - class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Jojo here :D
Hey ROSSU it is your turn now for the good news. I hope that you also will be in at NYU :D
Annnnnd jojo out :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats jojo_z and nmas6! Welcome to NYUCD Class of 2009!

:laugh: :smuggrin: thanks bud! ;) looks like we r mates! :laugh: yeah....the first one ..of course is alwayz special!well.. ...lemme see what others have to offer!tc and wish u......well u know what! :smuggrin:
Khurram said:
Well well look who got into NYU!!! Awesome man! i'm so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure u'll be getting many more to come...but the first one must feel great!!!!!! congrats again buddy!!!
khurram

Members don't see this ad :)
hey jojo!!congradulations dude! :thumbup:
yup!i do remember ur wordsit seems we r gonna be classmates after all!! :laugh:tc!and party too hard! :hardy: :clap:
jojo-Z said:
Hello everybody !!! :D
jojo here
Well, looks like I am heading towards NYU guys. I got my acceptance letter today in regular mail.HOO-RAAY.......I'm in, I can't believe it and I am so happy, happy :love: that I could jump into sky high.
Fido congrats to you, dude, remember when I told you that maybe we will be classmates and we will be dude.
It is celebration time my fellow SDN members

rahmed said:
Congrats jojo_z and nmas6! Welcome to NYUCD Class of 2009!

Thanks Rahmed and Fido for ur wishes!!
I wish u goodluk .....

Congrats Jojo and Fido for getting into NYU!!
I wish u goodluk.

nmas6 said:
Congrats Jojo and Fido for getting into NYU!!
I wish u goodluk.
Thank you my friend nmas6 do not worry your turn is coming. :thumbup:
All the best wishes dude. :D
Annnnd jojo out :D

jojo-Z said:
Thank you my friend nmas6 do not worry your turn is coming. :thumbup:
All the best wishes dude. :D
Annnnd jojo out :D

Hey Jojo Iam innn...yesterday i got my mail...I already posted man.....

nmas6 said:
Hey Jojo Iam innn...yesterday i got my mail...I already posted man.....
Well congrats dude. :clap: Are we gonna be classmates ? :D I'm looking forward meeting u ! :D
jojo out :D

jojo-Z said:
Well congrats dude. :clap: Are we gonna be classmates ? :D I'm looking forward meeting u ! :D

Thanks Jojo !!
yes of course....Me toooooo....

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRAGULATIONS.....WAT A MOMENT FOR U GUYS....enjoy ...party time....

congrats again...fido.. :thumbup: :D :thumbup: im so happy for u..
jojoz and nmas6.... :thumbup: :thumbup: ..all my best wishes to u guys...

jojo-Z said:

Congrats jojo-z
My heartiest congratulations to you.Hey When did u get the letter.I Haven't heard yet.Where r u located

fido! said:
thank u very much!wish u all the best 4 ur future endeavours! :thumbup:
Hi Prady
congratulations.

nmas6 said:
Thanks Rahmed and Fido for ur wishes!!
I wish u goodluk .....

Congratulations!

jojo-Z said:
jojo here
Well, looks like I am heading towards NYU guys. I got my acceptance letter today in regular mail.HOO-RAAY.......I'm in, I can't believe it and I am so happy, happy :love: that I could jump into sky high.
Fido congrats to you, dude, remember when I told you that maybe we will be classmates and we will be dude.
It is celebration time my fellow SDN members :clap: :clap: :clap:
jojo out
:hardy: :hardy: :hardy:

Hey JOJO NMAS6,
Congratulations buds!!! :clap: :clap:
See you soon.

thanks nasa!i appreciate it!good luck to u too!gimme a call sometimes........u r busy!dont forget me! :laugh: :laugh:
NASA said:
CONGRAGULATIONS.....WAT A MOMENT FOR U GUYS....enjoy ...party time....

congrats again...fido.. :thumbup: :D :thumbup: im so happy for u..
jojoz and nmas6.... :thumbup: :thumbup: ..all my best wishes to u guys...

Congratulations Fido,
And good luck for your future endeavors.

Wow.. Congratulations guys.. You all deserve it

[]
Congratulation to everybody . Now it is party time !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

fido! said:
hey doc!wassup?thanks bud! :laugh: ;) wish u luck too!
hey,
Thanx a lot...im too looking forward for my interview on 21st..
any helpful tips for me ???

Wow, this is great. Almost a new acceptance and a new interview call everyday for NYU :D Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far, and best of luck to those of you who have upcoming interviews.

congrats bud! :thumbup: i'm happy 4 u! :thumbup:
suggestions 4 u......?u r gonna get in ...thatz for sure!
just b urself and be confident!thatz all u need!all the best ! :thumbup:
doc12 said:
hey,
Thanx a lot...im too looking forward for my interview on 21st..
any helpful tips for me ???

jojo-Z said:
jojo here
It is celebration time my fellow SDN members :clap: :clap: :clap:
jojo out
:hardy: :hardy: :hardy:

Hey jojo congratulations... Have fun and relax for a while before you start school.
all the best to you

fido! said:
hi sherif,
wassup these dayz? ;) yes i got an acceptance letter yesterday! :laugh:
Excellent news Prady ! Finally buddy, you MADE IT !
I am very hapy for you ... I'm sure your study, at which ever school you choose, will be full of success. You are a bright person.
GOOD LUCK !

People who have got in NYU please post your stats too as other guys will find it helpful to know how high th bar is set for NYU

dentistjas said:
Hey jojo congratulations... Have fun and relax for a while before you start school.
all the best to you
jojo here :D
Thank you Dentistjas and all who congratulated me. I appreciate it and wish you all good luck on your interviews.
And how Fido said it, just be yourself, be relaxed, think about like you having a conversation with a friend of yours and everything will be fine. :thumbup:
Annnnnnd jojo out :laugh:

hey sherif,
thanks pal!i need it .... :laugh: thanks for all those compliments! :laugh: :smuggrin: i do appreciate it!all the best to u too!tc!
NileBDS said:
Excellent news Prady ! Finally buddy, you MADE IT !
I am very hapy for you ... I'm sure your study, at which ever school you choose, will be full of success. You are a bright person.
GOOD LUCK !

yup....thatz it!best of luck people! :laugh: :thumbup:
thanks jojo!
jojo-Z said:
jojo here :D
Thank you Dentistjas and all who congratulated me. I appreciate it and wish you all good luck on your interviews.
And how Fido said it, just be yourself, be relaxed, think about like you having a conversation with a friend of yours and everything will be fine. :thumbup:
Annnnnnd jojo out :laugh:

fido! said:
yup....thatz it!best of luck people! :laugh: :thumbup:
thanks jojo!
Jojo here
You are most welcome dude! :D
Hey Prady did you apply to any other schools too, anymore interview options for you?
I'm still waiting on UMN, Nova and Marquette.
annnnd jojo out :laugh:

yes i had applied to many schools....i had applied to upenn,bu,umn,nyu,suny buffalo.....the list goes on.......!i had been interviewed at the above mentioned colleges...waiting to hear from umn and i have to attend the interview at suny,buffalo!waiting to hear from nova too for an interview call too! :laugh:
tc !
jojo-Z said:
Jojo here
You are most welcome dude! :D
Hey Prady did you apply to any other schools too, anymore interview options for you?
I'm still waiting on UMN, Nova and Marquette.
annnnd jojo out :laugh:

:thumbup: hi prady,
congratsssssssssssssssssssssss to you for the acceptance letter at last!!!!!!!!!!
i didnt coem to my comp for last few days and so much happened to our prady!!!!!!!!! wow !!!!i know i am late and maybe the last one to wish you, but i feel so good, i know u were so frustated, so amny interviews and no acceptance, i am so happy, u need to throw a party for all the people at sdn!!!!!!!!!! go n hav fun now!!!!!!!!life starts now!!!!!!all the best man at nyu!!!!!! :thumbup: :laugh:

:) :) :) :) :) I got accepted in NYU. Finally, i know where i would be going to ;) Unless, i get lucky with UOP n UMN(which i think is never!!). So guys i'm your new classmate. NYU has always been my first choice and i'm so happy to share this with all the friends i made on SDN n to all SDNers who have been so helpful. With out you guys it would have taken me longer to get into a school here. I wish ALL THE VERY BEST to every one who are waiting to hear from NYU. Congrats!!!! to all my classmates n would be classmates :) :)
See you all in August :)

Congrats, gumpads. :thumbup: . Well done and all the best in dental school :hardy: :clap:

why.........thank u godbless! :love: :) ;) i do appreciate it!u r my well wisher and u r not at all late....still pouring with wishes :laugh: :smuggrin: i'm waiting when u r gonna join us at nyu! ;) tc and wish u all the best for ur future endeavours!
godbless said:
:thumbup: hi prady,
congratsssssssssssssssssssssss to you for the acceptance letter at last!!!!!!!!!!
i didnt coem to my comp for last few days and so much happened to our prady!!!!!!!!! wow !!!!i know i am late and maybe the last one to wish you, but i feel so good, i know u were so frustated, so amny interviews and no acceptance, i am so happy, u need to throw a party for all the people at sdn!!!!!!!!!! go n hav fun now!!!!!!!!life starts now!!!!!!all the best man at nyu!!!!!! :thumbup: :laugh:

gumpads said:
I got accepted in NYU. Finally, i know where i would be going to ;) Unless, i get lucky with UOP n UMN(which i think is never!!). So guys i'm your new classmate. NYU has always been my first choice and i'm so happy to share this with all the friends i made on SDN n to all SDNers who have been so helpful. With out you guys it would have taken me longer to get into a school here. I wish ALL THE VERY BEST to every one who are waiting to hear from NYU. Congrats!!!! to all my classmates n would be classmates :) :)
jojo here
Hey Gumpads ! Congrats man on your acceptance, dude we're gonna be classmates, awesome :thumbup:
I'll see you in August and job well done my friend!!!!
Annnnnnnd jojo out :D

congratulations Gumpad.
gumpads said:
:) :) :) :) :) I got accepted in NYU. Finally, i know where i would be going to ;) Unless, i get lucky with UOP n UMN(which i think is never!!). So guys i'm your new classmate. NYU has always been my first choice and i'm so happy to share this with all the friends i made on SDN n to all SDNers who have been so helpful. With out you guys it would have taken me longer to get into a school here. I wish ALL THE VERY BEST to every one who are waiting to hear from NYU. Congrats!!!! to all my classmates n would be classmates :) :)

gumpads said:
:) :) I got accepted in NYU. Finally, i know where i would be going to ;) Unless, i get lucky with UOP n UMN(which i think is never!!). So guys i'm your new classmate. NYU has always been my first choice and i'm so happy to share this with all the friends i made on SDN n to all SDNers who have been so helpful. With out you guys it would have taken me longer to get into a school here. I wish ALL THE VERY BEST to every one who are waiting to hear from NYU. Congrats!!!! to all my classmates n would be classmates :) :)

Hi there Gumpads,
Heartiest Congratulations to you buddy!!! :clap: :clap:
See you in August! :laugh: