NYU acceptance - class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Most of the students I know are not running back to their home countries for visa purposes, so I cannot say for sure that this is required. However, I honestly don't know enough about visas and it is a learning process for me.

As far as loans are concerned, I cannot think of one students who does not need a loan. I am getting one from a bank here. Citibank gives loans in the US, and there are some other sources NYU will tell you about. In Canada, I know students who have obtained $150,000 loans from Royal Bank for NYU.

snowpeaks said:
Hey Desi-D,
Thanks a bunch. What about loans though? Are you applying for one? According to my info. its better to get the student visa in your home country(India in mycase) as you need to have a "prospective student" stamp on your visa to get it changed here.

Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

jojo-Z said:
:thumbup:
:clap: :clap: :clap: congrats KHUS for your acceptance and all the best dude for the bottom of my heart.
jojo out :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you for your wishes.......Desi dentist, dentistjas, fido, prvn, snowpeaks, jojo-Z. :)
The persons who are still waiting for NYU reply of their given interview can count me out from Nyu...as I have already confirmed my position for BU.
Thank you again and Good luck to you all. :thumbup:
KHUS

KHUS said:
Thank you for your wishes.......Desi dentist, dentistjas, fido, prvn, snowpeaks, jojo-Z. :)
The persons who are still waiting for NYU reply of their given interview can count me out from Nyu...as I have already confirmed my position for BU.
Thank you again and Good luck to you all. :thumbup:
KHUS

Congrats on your "Double"! Good luck with future in BU. :luck:

rahmed

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys. I'm in!! Got letter yesterday via regular mail as I'm in NY. Had interview on Feb 28. :)

talyanech said:
Hi guys. I'm in!! Got letter yesterday via regular mail as I'm in NY. Had interview on Feb 28. :)
jojo here :D
Congrats dude :clap: :clap: on your acceptance and wish you good luck !!!
All the best.
jojo

jojo-Z said:
jojo here :D
Congrats dude :clap: :clap: on your acceptance and wish you good luck !!!
All the best.
jojo
Thank you jojo! :)

talyanech said:
Hi guys. I'm in!! Got letter yesterday via regular mail as I'm in NY. Had interview on Feb 28. :)[/QUOTE

Congratulations, talyanech. Good luck in dental school :thumbup:

talyanech said:

Congrats Talyanech!!! :) :)
See you soon.

Congrat Cheer up!!!!
Way to go!!
now go enjoy ureself

Khurram said:
Congrat Cheer up!!!!
Way to go!!
now go enjoy ureself

Hey Khurram

Are you congratulating me? If you are, sorry I haven't got in anywhere, especially NYU where I didn't even apply. I was just congratulating talyanech :D . But hey, I do want your congrats later if and when I get into UMN, okay? So save your congrats for later :smuggrin: :laugh:

:laugh:
cheer_up said:
Hey Khurram

Are you congratulating me? If you are, sorry I haven't got in anywhere, especially NYU where I didn't even apply. I was just congratulating talyanech :D . But hey, I do want your congrats later if and when I get into UMN, okay? So save your congrats for later :smuggrin: :laugh:

fido! said:
congrats,buddy! :thumbup: all the best!

Hi Prady
How r u doing.Have u heard anything from NYU.Do u know who is Talyanech .We met him/her that day or not

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you everybody!! Good luck to those who are still waiting. See you in August:)

talyanech said:
Thank you everybody!! Good luck to those who are still waiting. See you in August:)

Congratulations to u

Rossu said:
Hi Prady
How r u doing.Have u heard anything from NYU.Do u know who is Talyanech .We met him/her that day or not

To answer your question- I am a girl from Ukraine:) Probably you saw me:)

hey guys..I just got my acceptance letter from NYU. I got in!! I cant believe this.
I was a reapplicant.had 88..didnt improve my scores.
thanks
Tiya

tiyakapoor said:
hey guys..I just got my acceptance letter from NYU. I got in!! I cant believe this.
thanks
Tiya
Jojo here :D
Congratulations to you Tiya !!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
When did you have your interview, was it the 28th ?
I wish you all the best !!!! :clap:
jojo out

jojo-Z said:
Jojo here :D
Congratulations to you Tiya !!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
When did you have your interview, was it the 28th ?
I wish you all the best !!!! :clap:
jojo out

hey jojo
I wasnt interviewed.was waitlisted last time.guess dint have any workexperience.thats why.
hey wahts up with the jojo out BTW
tiya

tiyakapoor said:
hey jojo
I wasnt interviewed.was waitlisted last time.guess dint have any workexperience.thats why.
hey wahts up with the jojo out BTW
tiya
I'm happy for you, Tiya, and good luck to ya again.
By the way Jojo OUT. :D

hello rossu
wassup these dayz?yes we did meet her!she has answered ur q!btw have u heard from nyu yet?
Rossu said:
Hi Prady

congratulations tiya! :thumbup: itz celebration time !happy 4 ya!have a gr8 future!
tiyakapoor said:
thanks
Tiya

Even i got my NYU acceptance today by regular mail...I was done with the interview on 28th feb..
I wish everyone goodluk who are all waiting for the results....

HEY FIDO,
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BUDDY. YOU MADE IT TO NYU.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
PARTY TIME. Rock "n" roll :luck:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) You need to give me bahut saara rosogulla

Congratulations fido! on your NYU acceptance!!! You deserved and got it. Welcome to the NYUCD class of 2009. Yes you do have to distribute Bahut sare Rosogulla!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

congrats friend ! u did it :thumbup: , delete ur MOBILE voice messages !
i know u r celebrating big time , njoy friend ,time for party !! where is the party goin on by the way ? ;)

Fido got in, fido got in!!!! My most sincere congrats to you, buddy. Very happy for you indeed. :thumbup: . Hope more acceptances will come your way. :laugh:

congratulations fido, i think this is first acceptance, still more will be coming, you deserve it.

Many Congrats Fido!!!
This is well deserved!All the very best to you!!!
:luck: :thumbup:

thank u rahmed...!see u then.....nyu here i come! :laugh:
rahmed said:
Congratulations fido! on your NYU acceptance!!! You deserved and got it. Welcome to the NYUCD class of 2009. Yes you do have to distribute Bahut sare Rosogulla!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

thanks my friend! :laugh: :thumbup:
mekha said:
congrats friend ! u did it :thumbup: , delete ur MOBILE voice messages !
i know u r celebrating big time , njoy friend ,time for party !! where is the party goin on by the way ? ;)

Hey Fido,
My heartiest Congratulations to you!

hi fido,
congratulations..!im happy for u.good luck at the school. :)

hey fido,
Gr8 ,...congrats...PARTY TIME for u :thumbup: :D

thanks cheerie for the wish! :laugh: oh boy!i'm loving it! :laugh: :smuggrin:
cheer_up said:
Fido got in, fido got in!!!! My most sincere congrats to you, buddy. Very happy for you indeed. :thumbup: . Hope more acceptances will come your way. :laugh:

thanks stelon,....yeah waiting from other schools too! :laugh: :laugh: many more to come! ;)
stelon said:
congratulations fido, i think this is first acceptance, still more will be coming, you deserve it.

hey nmas...howz life?congrats!see ya at nyu! :smuggrin:
nmas6 said:
Even i got my NYU acceptance today by regular mail...I was done with the interview on 28th feb..
I wish everyone goodluk who are all waiting for the results....

Well well look who got into NYU!!! Awesome man! i'm so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! i'm sure u'll be getting many more to come...but the first one must feel great!!!!!! congrats again buddy!!!
khurram

fido! said:
thanks cheerie for the wish! :laugh: oh boy!i'm loving it! :laugh: :smuggrin:

Yeah, enjoy it while it lasts as you very much deserve it. :laugh: :laugh:

Hello everybody !!! :D
jojo here
Well, looks like I am heading towards NYU guys. I got my acceptance letter today in regular mail.HOO-RAAY.......I'm in, I can't believe it and I am so happy, happy :love: that I could jump into sky high.
Fido congrats to you, dude, remember when I told you that maybe we will be classmates and we will be dude.
It is celebration time my fellow SDN members :clap: :clap: :clap:
jojo out
:hardy: :hardy: :hardy:

Congrats Fido and Jojo! :thumbup:

Hey jojo

Great news, buddy. HIP, HIP, HOORAY :D . Congrats. :thumbup: I'm very happy for you. All the best in dental school. It's definitely party time :laugh: :laugh:

cheer_up said:
Hey jojo

Great news, buddy. HIP, HIP, HOORAY :D . Congrats. :thumbup: I'm very happy for you. All the best in dental school. It's definitely party time :laugh: :laugh:
Jojo is in the house :D
Thank you cheer up and g3k for the good wishes. Oh man I'm still can't believe it. Khurram thanks for your encouragement, it help me a lot dude, I guess I see you at NYU. :thumbup:
And..........jojo out :laugh: