NAVLE DEC 2019 TEST SCORES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I registered with SDN so I could say thanks for creating this page so I'm not anxiously waiting for the results alone! I wish I would have known that it would take so long for them to be released - friends and family keep asking if I have the results yet.

Same. Mom and friends keep asking! Lol which makes me more impatient to receive my score lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I registered with SDN so I could say thanks for creating this page so I'm not anxiously waiting for the results alone! I wish I would have known that it would take so long for them to be released - friends and family keep asking if I have the results yet.

I know the feeling...people at work who have seen me studying before the exam during my lunch hours keep asking me to...and I am like "no...not yet...we don't know when they will be released" and they just look as if "for real??" - LOL

Hello! Does anyone know what time of the day do the results usually get out? Morning/Afternnon?

and do they get sent all at the same time or per batch (alphabetically?)
Someone told me they release them alphabetically. She said that she got hers two hours after someone else had gotten theirs!!!

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
Someone told me they release them alphabetically. She said that she got hers two hours after someone else had gotten theirs!!!

If that is true, I am going to be one of the last ones...my surname starts with S - LOL

Never heard of this! Mine starts with a G!

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, got an idea...for future classes that are going to read this...as soon as we get our email, write down over here the time you got it and where you are, so we can check if this is something "real" or another "fake info" - LOL - so they will know too :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Ok I really don't want to increase stress (like that's even possible at this point), but people from our school's c/o 2019 said that the folks who failed got their email 2 hours after the people that passed... obviously this could've been alphabetical or something and they just made this connection instead but that's what they thought it was...

Ok I really don't want to increase stress (like that's even possible at this point), but people from our school's c/o 2019 said that the folks who failed got their email 2 hours after the people that passed... obviously this could've been alphabetical or something and they just made this connection instead but that's what they thought it was...

Hum...so more mysteries to solve - LOL. And don't worry DVMMPHHopeful, I guess nothing else said here is going to increase anybody else stress level anymore, I believe we are all already too stressed out! But just for the records, for me the highest point was Tuesday-Friday last week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Class of 2020:
2E941C8B-5DFF-4B89-BF52-1A66E2AA5770.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Our associate dean just emailed saying she heard from ICVA no later than Monday.... o_O

• Wow
I’m so tired of seeing the “you have no active documents at this time” error message everytime I try to log into the portal !! JUST LET ME IN DANG IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Our associate dean just emailed saying she heard from ICVA no later than Monday.... o_O
EXCUSE ME.... I was told to anticipate for results to be released THIS WEEK.

Yeah at this point I feel like I have no clue what's going on :shrug:
Well I just emailed ICVA mentioning all these things said from the comments in this thread and to please give me REAL clarity! This is insane.

Ok just heard back she said the “no later than Monday” statement is to give them “leeway” but to still anticipate the results “later this week”. As of right now, they have not received the results yet. So the wait continues.....

Well I just emailed ICVA mentioning all these things said from the comments in this thread and to please give me REAL clarity! This is insane.
Thank you! I agree, the fact that they're giving everyone different information is absolutely ridiculous at this point!!!

I’m sure they are HELLA annoyed by us emailing them constantly. Not saying that waiting is fair to us... but still maybe chill on all the emails? ICVA doesn’t have the scores and it’s not them we are waiting on. It’s NBME I thought??

Reactions: 6 users
I've been silently creeping on this thread and I am so glad I'm not the only one who is frustrated. This is absolutely ridiculous and so unprofessional to make us wait this long, giving us such a short time period between finding out and registering again (if we need to). And to not give us any sort of head's up unless WE call THEM, and even then getting a different answer every time. We had a professor suggest contacting the AVMA with these thoughts- not that they can do anything at this point, but so maybe this does not happen again in the future.

Reactions: 2 users
I’m sure they are HELLA annoyed by us emailing them constantly. Not saying that waiting is fair to us... but still maybe chill on all the emails? ICVA doesn’t have the scores and it’s not them we are waiting on. It’s NBME I thought??
I called NBME yesterday and gave me false information. They said the NAVLE “was still being administered at different testing sites” and said my “best bet would be to contact ICVA”. No one knows anything.

• Wow
I called NBME yesterday and gave me false information. They said the NAVLE “was still being administered at different test information” and said my “best bet would be to contact ICVA”. No one knows anything.

sounds like the NBME needs to get their shot together then if they don’t even know the NAVLE test window closed 6 weeks ago.....

I called NBME yesterday and gave me false information. They said the NAVLE “was still being administered at different test information” and said my “best bet would be to contact ICVA”. No one knows anything.

Do you mean "different test locations?"

I also emailed NBME and they told me to contact the ICVA...

Do you mean "different test locations?"
Yes! Different testing sites is what I meant. My bad. I edited it! They kept telling me to contact ICVA. Not sure if the guy I spoke to knew much of anything. First he said they released them to ICVA. Then corrected himself saying the NAVLE is still being administered at different testing sites. Then just kept urging me to contact ICVA but I know for a fact NBME does the analysis of the scores THEN uploads the results to the portal and tells ICVA for ICVA to then email us.

I've lost all confidence in ICVAs ability to be the sole administrator of this exam. It's time to revolt and bring the power back to the people.

Get your torches warmed up folks, North Dakota is chilly this time of year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Yes! Different testing sites is what I meant. My bad. I edited it! They kept telling me to contact ICVA. Not sure if the guy I spoke to knew much of anything. First he said they released them to ICVA. Then corrected himself saying the NAVLE is still being administered at different testing sites. Then just kept urging me to contact ICVA but I know for a fact NBME does the analysis of the scores THEN uploads the results to the portal and tells ICVA for ICVA to then email us.

Do you have the phone number for NBME? I can't find it online. (feel free to PM it, I'm usually good at extracting info over the phone lol)

Do you have the phone number for NBME? I can't find it online. (feel free to PM it, I'm usually good at extracting info over the phone lol)
Contact NBME
General Information215-590-9500
Exam/Product Information215-590-9700

That's the contact info the website gives

NBME:
h60D6399B

• Haha
Contact NBME
General Information215-590-9500
Exam/Product Information215-590-9700

That's the contact info the website gives
Oh okay, thanks! I've seen mention of NVBME as the specific group and thought NBME was more for human doctors

‭(215) 590-9500‬

I was transferred like 3 times prior to finally getting some information Although it was incorrect information. Lol

I’m glad it is not just me who is very anxiously waiting. Misery loves company, I suppose? It is almost embarrassing to have to keep telling my potential soon-to-be employer that I still haven’t finished my license application and that I have no idea when I’ll get my scores, after having told them several times that I should have known by last week...

I’m glad it is not just me who is very anxiously waiting. Misery loves company, I suppose? It is almost embarrassing to have to keep telling my potential soon-to-be employer that I still haven’t finished my license application and that I have no idea when I’ll get my scores, after having told them several times that I should have known by last week...
I mean, they should understand. They had to wait for NAVLE results for an unknown amount of time, too.

Oh okay, thanks! I've seen mention of NVBME as the specific group and thought NBME was more for human doctors
Work your magic and get those answers we all need!

Reactions: 3 users
What do they expect us to do if we have to reapply to a state and can't make the deadline since scores aren't out?!? For example, Alabama's state application is due today.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
My suggestion is to email them first thing in the morning everyday and ask "is there a chance it will be today?" so we can anticipate it on a daily basis :pompous:

• Haha
So I called that number and also got transferred 3 times, apparently to the ICVA. I was under the impression we could call the NBME itself and get an answer from the actual agency who processes scores, but the number for them just connects us to ICVA. The woman said it will absolutely be either today, tomorrow, or Friday. She says that the scores aren't delayed at all, it's just because our testing window ended later than some previous years (I still think it's late since it's going on 6 weeks and supposed to be 4). For people who's state applications are due today like Alabama, she said those agencies know when scores are out so the states should be contacting ICVA if there's an issue with deadlines.

My current plan is to just remain patient until Friday, and then get annoyed again if we don't get them by the very end of the day lol.

My suggestion is to email them first thing in the morning everyday and ask "is there a chance it will be today?" so we can anticipate it on a daily basis :pompous:
Unfortunately that won't tell us if it will be today since scores can be received at any point in the day. They won't know in the morning if they'll receive them at 3 pm that day, they don't get any warning.

Ya know, I like to think that I don’t ask for too much in this life.

However.

If I’m going to pay $700 for an exam, then I think it reasonable to ask that I know when I am going to find out the results of that exam. :eyebrow:

So I called that number and also got transferred 3 times, apparently to the ICVA. I was under the impression we could call the NBME itself and get an answer from the actual agency who processes scores, but the number for them just connects us to ICVA. The woman said it will absolutely be either today, tomorrow, or Friday. She says that the scores aren't delayed at all, it's just because our testing window ended later than some previous years (I still think it's late since it's going on 6 weeks and supposed to be 4). For people who's state applications are due today like Alabama, she said those agencies know when scores are out so the states should be contacting ICVA if there's an issue with deadlines.

My current plan is to just remain patient until Friday, and then get annoyed again if we don't get them by the very end of the day lol.

Colorado had a severe snow storm during NAVLE window and at least 10 individuals had to be given an extension on the testing date well into the 3rd week of December. So really it is still 4 weeks unfortunately.

Reactions: 5 users
Colorado had a severe snow storm during NAVLE window and at least 10 individuals had to be given an extension on the testing date well into the 3rd week of December. So really it is still 4 weeks unfortunately.

THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH. I don't understand why the heck they couldn't inform us that the closing window got delayed. Thanks for that info!

I PASSED THE ****ING NAVLE!!!!! You can log in for scores now!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH. I don't understand why the heck they couldn't inform us that the closing window got delayed. Thanks for that info!

I agree. This bit of information is essential. Note to the future dear fellow docs: always be clear, upfront and honest giving info to your clients. A small note in their news page saying "hey everyone, due to extreme weather issues we had to extend the testing window for another week in some states" would keep us informed and also it would be helpful to tell their staff members to stop emails different info to different people as it does not make sense. communication is the key :)