NAVLE DEC 2019 TEST SCORES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I agree, it would be better saying in their news page " I am sorry everybody but scores are going to be released only after MLK holiday" so at least we knew, but saying "we don't know" on e-mails that some people reported, that is strange....and yes, for those people who need to resit the exam, they will have only a few days to come up with the money if they do not have any CE stipend to back them up.
There is a chance to hear on Monday! I was emailing with a person from there and she said even if it is a holiday, they will receive scores on Monday if they receive them :)

Members don't see this ad.

There is a chance to hear on Monday! I was emailing with a person from there and she said even if it is a holiday, they will receive scores on Monday if they receive them :)

Well, Monday for me is not "mid-January" anymore...for me it counts more as "end of January" as we start on the 20th - LOL...but I guess, better later than never! I am just going to chill out now, I have this 3 day weekend off so I am going to start enjoying it now :)

Reactions: 1 users

If they won’t release them on the weekend because no one will be there to assist with login issues, I suspect they won’t release them Monday either right?

Members don't see this ad :)
If they won’t release them on the weekend because no one will be there to assist with login issues, I suspect they won’t release them Monday either right?

I do not think they would release the results over the weekend. The reason I say that is because I phoned them at the beginning of the week asking if they had any idea if they would release the results by January 15-16 as I was waiting for the results to go to VMX, and the lady that spoke to me over the phone said that a) she had no idea when they were going to release the results, and b) she told me that they were not going to release the results on the weekend because if anybody had an issue with their log in there would be nobody there to assist - that was the info that I got over the phone and that was before they put the message on their news page saying that the office was going to be closed for the out of state meeting and MLK holiday.....HOWEVER, other people here in this forum talked to them as well and got other information, saying that they were going to release the results even if they were closed if they had them....so to be honest I really do not know anymore. For my sake, I told myself that results would probably come on January 22...if they come earlier would be a bonus at this point.

This is the email I received earlier. Monday is still a possibility.

Attachments

• 4EE44B39-F693-4775-8233-C1814CE3B14A.jpeg
    4EE44B39-F693-4775-8233-C1814CE3B14A.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 207
Good morning everybody. Just refreshed the webpage to see if it had any new messages or anything and it shows that page does not exist. I do not know if this is on my end only or not.

update: MY END ONLY - SORRY.

Attachments

• page_down.png
    page_down.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I know that they won't realistically release scores today....but hot dang if I am not obsessively checking on a Sunday morning.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Attachments

• 3md66u.jpg
    3md66u.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I know that they won't realistically release scores today....but hot dang if I am not obsessively checking on a Sunday morning.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

I feel you - LOL. Waited until 11AM when I refreshed the score page today to see if we had anything and nothing so far. I am just chilling on my 4 day off from work but every now and then I check my emails and the forum to see if there is any "news"....although I think they are going to be released only on Tuesday after they come back from their out of state meeting.

Hoping ICVA gets the scores tomorrow bc if they do they will release them tomorrow I was told! But not getting my hopes up anymore lol

Reactions: 3 users
Praying it is today! I know I said I wouldn’t get my hopes up buttttttttt..... :laugh:!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think all this is not respectful because they gave different information to many of us during the week. It would have been better to be honest and upfront last week and not leave many of us hanging. I just wonder if other medical degrees/courses have to deal with this as well when getting their scores (if they have to sit a test like we do).

I think all this is not respectful because they gave different information to many of us during the week. It would have been better to be honest and upfront last week and not leave many of us hanging. I just wonder if other medical degrees/courses have to deal with this as well when getting their scores (if they have to sit a test like we do).
My husband is a physician and when he took his boards they gave them a date range that they were going to find out their scores.

My husband is a physician and when he took his boards they gave them a date range that they were going to find out their scores.
Wish we got the same treatment.

I don't think it will be today though, today is MLK day.......:(:(:(:(

upthread there are a few screenshots of emails from icva saying that if they get the scores today they will post them

Reactions: 1 user
I was told by person from ICVA that even if it is MLK, they will still release the scores to us today if they get them. Who releases the scores to the ICVA? Does anyone know?

Y’all are giving me anxiety just reading this and it’s still two years away for me lol

If anyone got accommodations for the navle, could you PM me? I’m interested to know how this process works, thanks

Y’all are giving me anxiety just reading this and it’s still two years away for me lol

If anyone got accommodations for the navle, could you PM me? I’m interested to know how this process works, thanks
I don't need accomodations, but I know someone who did, and took the test over 2 days. She said it was crazy stressful to draw it out for that long, but it was nice to not have to worrry about the time crunch as much.

PM'd you

I was offered but declined this go around.

I'm starting to wonder if they haven't released our results yet because we all did so terribly and they're struggling to figure out how to make whatever standard percentage of us pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I'm starting to wonder if they haven't released our results yet because we all did so terribly and they're struggling to figure out how to make whatever standard percentage of us pass.

I don't think it works on a bell curve like that.

I was told by person from ICVA that even if it is MLK, they will still release the scores to us today if they get them. Who releases the scores to the ICVA? Does anyone know?
NBME does the scoring.

NBME does the scoring.

I will not be surprised if we contact nbme that they are going to say either a) they do not know when the scores are going to be released too or b) they did already and blame icva and of course icva would blame them back - LOL.

Still think results will come on 22nd onwards only (but for me anything past the 20th is not mid January anymore)...they are going to arrive tomorrow in the office from their out of state meeting + holiday then start working on releasing the results if they already got them...like composing the emails and sending them out I am guessing. They need people in the office to deal with enquiries if any of the students cannot log into their account...so I really hope that I am wrong but I do not think it is going to be today....

How many of us took the test nationally and abroad in December? 5k people? (I think i read it somewhere, not sure...or this was last year's)

We can only sit and wait.

I would not contact them, it would not help, and if they knew when they would have told us without an email.

Reactions: 2 users
I would not contact them, it would not help, and if they knew when they would have told us without an email.

I agree. I was saying that they are not going to tell us. :( just sit and wait. It will come when they decide it is time.

NBME is closed for holiday today, so I doubt they would even send scores today
Guess today is definitely not the day. Sigh. I’ll stop checking now.

Hello! Does anyone know what time of the day do the results usually get out? Morning/Afternnon?

and do they get sent all at the same time or per batch (alphabetically?)

Hello! Does anyone know what time of the day do the results usually get out? Morning/Afternnon?

Last year I saw someone said late afternoon. But, not sure where they were from.

Two years ago it was around 10 - 11am (Est) but last year was more like 5-6pm. Meaning we have no idea!

Do I even want my results at this point :dead:

• Haha
Dear marking gods,

I'd really like to know if I passed as I'm hoping to put an offer in on a house this week and it would be nice to be confirmed that I can accept my new job.

Thanks,
SAR

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Even adorable kittens on my shelter rotation can't keep me from checking. Ahhhhhh

Still on radiology... just twiddling my fingers .... have nothing to distract me from checking the portal

I'm on ER now so once we get going I won't be able to obsessively check :D

I am on my lunch break now, so came here to check. First time in weeks that I not did check at all my phone in the mornings. Quite proud of myself! LOL

Last edited:
Our director of Office of Academic Affairs emailed us and said scores will be out later this week according to the ICVA resource she talked to. Whether that means tomorrow or Friday, who knows.

I was told by ICVA to anticipate the scores to be released this week. Whenever that will be.... lol

We have a someone who use to be a faculty member at our school who now works for ICVA and they said either today or tomorrow. Hopefully today because this is ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
We have a someone who use to be a faculty member at our school who now works for ICVA and they said either today or tomorrow. Hopefully today because this is ridiculous.

Brb, gonna go throw up

• Haha
Guyyyysss ....I can't...do this anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I'm sending ICVA a bill for omeprazole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
I had emailed ICVA yesterday and they just got back to me. The uncertainty is killing me. I hope it really is today or tomorrow as mentioned above!!!

Attachments

• 39B422F2-B4EF-45D9-895F-61A7B991393C.jpeg
    39B422F2-B4EF-45D9-895F-61A7B991393C.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 285
  • Wow
I think we should just brace ourselves but assure ourselves that by friday it should be out.

I would like to know what's taking so long though? I think if they will be transparent and update everyone of the delay and the CAUSE, emotions will not be as high. It's consideration and professionalism, in my opinion. :) Not knowing is very prone to misinterpretations and heightened assumptions.

I registered with SDN so I could say thanks for creating this page so I'm not anxiously waiting for the results alone! I wish I would have known that it would take so long for them to be released - friends and family keep asking if I have the results yet.

Reactions: 5 users