NAVLE DEC 2019 TEST SCORES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello, I am trying to find the ICVA NAVLE Species and Diagnoses 33 page document that you mention but I am lost in their page....can you send me the document directly or the link to it directly please? The email is: [email protected] Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• NAVLE_Competencies_FINAL.pdf
    351.2 KB · Views: 170
  • NAVLE_Species_Diagnoses_FINAL.pdf
    686.6 KB · Views: 246

Thank you so much!! I did not know about this Species Diagnosis booklet!!! Have a great Sunday!

Reactions: 1 user
The way I studied is by completing 50% of vet prep and also studied off of an 80 page NAVLE study guide we received from an intern here that I could send you! I went through the study guide twice thoroughly.

I would also like to ask for this study guide if possible.

Email (pardon the address, it is the only one I have without my name in the address): [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know how to get the ICVA to send your scores to a residency program? Lol. The score report tells third-party users not to rely on it, so how do we get a reliable version for them :whistle:

Does anybody know how to get the ICVA to send your scores to a residency program? Lol. The score report tells third-party users not to rely on it, so how do we get a reliable version for them :whistle:

Can’t say I had to do it for any residencies and idk if it’s different because you’re Canadian, but for my various state licenses I used the AAVSB website and had to pay them for a score transfer to send them to my new state. I think it was like $90.

Can’t say I had to do it for any residencies and idk if it’s different because you’re Canadian, but for my various state licenses I used the AAVSB website and had to pay them for a score transfer to send them to my new state. I think it was like $90.

Thanks! I’ll look into that. I went on their site and it seems to only have state licenses as an option but I’ll shoot them an email or something!

The way I studied is by completing 50% of vet prep and also studied off of an 80 page NAVLE study guide we received from an intern here that I could send you! I went through the study guide twice thoroughly.

Hi! Could you send me the NAVLE guide as well? My e-mail is [email protected] Thank you!

can you pls send me that guide?? my email is [email protected]

Hi there! anyone up for sharing Zuku for Navle (april 2020)??

can you please email me the study guide? [email protected]

Thanks!

Can you send me the study guide ? I’d be really grateful. I failed the first time and i am finding really difficult to study 2nd time.

[email protected]

Could I have a copy of the study guide ? I am studying for NAVLE at the end of 2020.
Email: [email protected]
Thank you

hi! do you mind sending me the study guide as well please? I'm taking it for the first time in December and I'm so nervous! my email is [email protected]