Lord of the Rings WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I reeaalllly hope our mystical elven powers let me avoid a surprise sex change!

Welcome Back, Cuit. Please no surprise sex changes (Or sexing conversions??). There is enough boy power in this game.

Members don't see this ad.

I think Emiloo has one that she has been wanting to put out sign ups for when this game ends.

Members don't see this ad :)
.NIGHT 12.
. .
.After passing through the Dead Marshes, the small group of SDN folk found themselves looking up a steep incline of sheer rock. Halfway up though, they saw what appeared to be some type of entrance into a tower carved out of the mountainside. Years of neglect made the tower almost unrecognizable. This seemed like the perfect way for them to get into Mordor undetected. .
. .
.They climbed a steep staircase to the entrance of the tower and were immediately struck by a horrible stench. Gagging on the smell of rotting flesh, the SDN folk were tempted to turn back, but they knew that the only way to defeat evil was to persevere. The passageways were dark and each footstep seemed to echo on forever. .
. .
.As they were rounding a corner, DVMDream leading the way, walked right into a giant spider web. Struggling only seemed to make it worse. The others tried to free DVMDreamfrom the unnaturally strong and sticky web, but it was no use. They were starting to become entangled themselves, and feared they too would get caught. Suddenly a loud hiss was heard from the darkness. As it came closer, they could make out giant, hairy pinchers on a giant hairy head attached to a large abdomen with eight hair legs. Shelob, an enormous evil spider quickly pounced on her prey. In no time DVMDream, an innocent was enclosed in a web casing. Horrified the others had to flee. They still needed to complete their quest and could not risk losing more SDN folk to the giant, evil, killer spider..

7 .players remain.

.Rivendell
1. TigerWillow - Legolas
2. Orca2011
3. ShortnSweet
4. NStarz

Lothlorien
1. cuitlamiztli
2. LMMS
4. Fireflysushi

The Shire
1. kaydubs – Galdolf the Grey
2. BlackDog618
3. Philliab - Samwise
4. DVMDream

Mines of Moria
1.hedgiehog
2.squirrelsrule - Gollum
3.bbeventer
4. Letitsnow

Minas Tirith
1. lissarae06
2. Jjohnston
3. Petpony- Aragorn
4. zanydogz

Rohan
1. devyn - Orc Leader
2. Sheepdogpsu- Orc Leader
3. Wildcat - Sauron
4. Wldlfstdnt

Minas Morgul
1. Nyanko- The Witch King of Angmar
2. Kakurubird- Gimli
3. SOV
4. Dyachei

Day will end at 8pm PST

Eeeeeew.....I hate the spider scene. Seriously freaky. Sorry DVM, that is a terrible way to go :(

Welcome to the afterlife DVM!

whaaaat? How could there still be wolves left in this game?
I leave you for a few days and you let it come to this?
I am very disappointed fellow villagers.
Get your chit together and make the world safe for good again!

Welcome back Cuit!!! Glad to have another active member!
Lynch Shortnsweet
Will be gone again for a while. I am glad I changed my vote from kakuru, sorry Gimli:(

And also sorry to loose another innocent DVM:( Those wolves sure seemed to want you out of the picture (3nights in a row!!!)

lynch wldl-stuff

I still don't think it makes sense that shortnsweet is guilty. She had nothing to gain by clearing me if she's a wolf.

Kinda disappointed nobody has spoken up about investigating her last night (or at least someone). Means that DVMD's loss was wasted without us gaining anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thought this was appropriate considering the theme and a lot of our previous discussion. #8 might be a little inappropriate but eh.

3981.jpg

****************************************************************************************

I kept up with the thread while dead but stopped taking notes, but I think this is what we've got on all the remaining players at this point (someone please correct me if I'm wrong):

Shortnsweet -- no indication of role, and hasn't been cleared by Sting yet?

cuitlamiztli -- innocent, no role, uncleared since revival

LMMS -- self-proclaimed Ranger of the North. To be honest I'm not sure how much I trust this, since the Rangers are only in the books and my impression has been that the game is based off of the movies... but she was also cleared by DVMDream IIRC. So I don't know.

Fireflysushi -- member of the Fellowship (Frodo)

LIS -- member of the Fellowship (Pippin)

jjohnston -- member of the Fellowship according to LIS (?)

wldlfstdnt -- no indication of role, and hasn't been cleared by Sting yet?

Based on this (and without factoring in a second conversion; in that case none of this probably matters) I am most suspicious of Shortnsweet, LMMS, and wldlfstdnt at the moment.

LMMS is lower on my list because she was cleared. The only thing that isn't sitting well with me re:LMMS is her behavior (always stating confusion, off-the-wall speculation strictly from the books, etc -- this has made me suspicious of her since the beginning) and that LIS said "it appears that one wolf has the ability to avoid detection "every other night.'" (see this post). IIRC all of the info LIS gleaned from squirrels' PMs has been accurate so far.

As far as Shortnsweet... DVMDream was suspicious of her during the last day cycle -- so if Shortnsweet is a wolf then killing DVMDream wasn't a smart move IMO. It makes more sense to me that DVMDream was killed to make us suspicious of Shortnsweet. But then again she could be a wolf and is hoping we'll think that...

That leaves wldlfstdnt. I don't have much on her at all aside from her initial clearing of wildcatj. But what are the chances that all of Rohan is/was evil?

I'm still not really sure who to vote for at this point. But I don't want to not vote... so although I'm not sold on it I'll cautiously go with LIS on this one. Lynch wldlfstdnt.

I'll heading out to see Hunger Games (finally) soon-ish so I won't see the results for a bit. Hopefully we don't get another innocent :xf:

I'm willing to assume that you are clear, since we had agreed Peper was clear, and I'm presuming the mods brought you in with the same status as Peper.

Regarding JJohnston, Firefly can back up my claim that JJ is part of the fellowship.

You are correct that LMMS was cleared by DVMD. Regarding that bit about avoiding detection, I went back and checked and it isn't clear if a specific wolf is able to avoid detection every other night, or if any one of the wolves can/could. (Not sure how many are left.) So that leaves the possibility that it was the ability of a dead wolf, or that it remains the possibility of a live wolf, or that the wolves have always had the ability to pick a wolf every other night. Sorry, I know that's confusing.

Enjoy Hunger Games. I loved the movie, except for the two Hunger Games addicts behind me that kept up a running commentary the entire movie about what was the same and what was different. And then had to sob - loudly - for 5 minutes when Rue died. Some people need to be locked in their homes and not let out in public.

I kept up with the thread while dead but stopped taking notes, but I think this is what we've got on all the remaining players at this point (someone please correct me if I'm wrong):

Shortnsweet -- no indication of role, and hasn't been cleared by Sting yet?

cuitlamiztli -- innocent, no role, uncleared since revival

LMMS -- self-proclaimed Ranger of the North. To be honest I'm not sure how much I trust this, since the Rangers are only in the books and my impression has been that the game is based off of the movies... but she was also cleared by DVMDream IIRC. So I don't know.

Fireflysushi -- member of the Fellowship (Frodo)

LIS -- member of the Fellowship (Pippin)

jjohnston -- member of the Fellowship according to LIS (?)

wldlfstdnt -- no indication of role, and hasn't been cleared by Sting yet?

Based on this (and without factoring in a second conversion; in that case none of this probably matters) I am most suspicious of Shortnsweet, LMMS, and wldlfstdnt at the moment.

LMMS is lower on my list because she was cleared. The only thing that isn't sitting well with me re:LMMS is her behavior (always stating confusion, off-the-wall speculation strictly from the books, etc -- this has made me suspicious of her since the beginning) and that LIS said "it appears that one wolf has the ability to avoid detection "every other night.'" (see this post). IIRC all of the info LIS gleaned from squirrels' PMs has been accurate so far.

As far as Shortnsweet... DVMDream was suspicious of her during the last day cycle -- so if Shortnsweet is a wolf then killing DVMDream wasn't a smart move IMO. It makes more sense to me that DVMDream was killed to make us suspicious of Shortnsweet. But then again she could be a wolf and is hoping we'll think that...

That leaves wldlfstdnt. I don't have much on her at all aside from her initial clearing of wildcatj. But what are the chances that all of Rohan is/was evil?

I'm still not really sure who to vote for at this point. But I don't want to not vote... so although I'm not sold on it I'll cautiously go with LIS on this one. Lynch wldlfstdnt.

I'll heading out to see Hunger Games (finally) soon-ish so I won't see the results for a bit. Hopefully we don't get another innocent :xf:

In case it's not obvious by now, my role is Merry. That's why I was able to communicate with LIS (Pippin) from the beginning.

For the vote I guess I'll go with the only player not cleared and lynch wldlfstdnt, unless something better comes up. We haven't heard from Sting, so I'm assuming a wolf has it.

1 Shortnsweet- (firefly)
3 wldlfstdnt- (LIS, cuit, jj)

Who would they pick!! no one knew!! Until they finally decided on wldlfstdnt, an innocent!
Time is running out, would the wolves triumph? Or would the villagers get their act together and LYNCH SOME WOLVES!!!

6 .players remain.

.Rivendell
1. TigerWillow - Legolas
2. Orca2011
3. ShortnSweet
4. NStarz

Lothlorien
1. cuitlamiztli
2. LMMS
4. Fireflysushi

The Shire
2. BlackDog618
3. Philliab - Samwise
4. DVMDream

Mines of Moria
1.hedgiehog
2.squirrelsrule - Gollum
3.bbeventer
4. Letitsnow

Minas Tirith
1. lissarae06
2. Jjohnston
3. Petpony- Aragorn
4. zanydogz

Rohan
1. devyn - Orc Leader
3. Wildcat - Sauron
4. Wldlfstdnt

Minas Morgul
2. Kakurubird- Gimli
3. SOV
4. Dyachei

Night will end when all responses are in!! (or when I wake up tomorrow :p)

Oh damn! Just got home & was trying to catch up. Oh well. Hope you guys took down the evil!

And welcome back Cuitz! Sorry to see that upon your return you're leery of me, but I really don't know what else to say. I haven't had the time to take copious notes as the game progressed. Thus, when 5 pages of material come up when I finally get a chance to check in, then yes, I'm going to be confused. And I would much rather admit to being unable to make an intelligent decision than make up something to seem plausible. Feel free to investigate me again if you feel the need. I don't mind at all. After all, we're dwindling in numbers and NEED to get the wolves!

As for my role, I really think it's no more then a 'gift' from the mods... From one LOTR nerd to another so to speak. And really, it did have a purpose. I just hope it will again!

1 Shortnsweet- (firefly)
3 wldlfstdnt- (LIS, cuit, jj)

Who would they pick!! no one knew!! Until they finally decided on wldlfstdnt, an innocent!
Time is running out, would the wolves triumph? Or would the villagers get their act together and LYNCH SOME WOLVES!!!

6 .players remain.

.Rivendell
1. TigerWillow - Legolas
2. Orca2011
3. ShortnSweet
4. NStarz

Lothlorien
1. cuitlamiztli
2. LMMS
4. Fireflysushi

The Shire
2. BlackDog618
3. Philliab - Samwise
4. DVMDream

Mines of Moria
1.hedgiehog
2.squirrelsrule - Gollum
3.bbeventer
4. Letitsnow

Minas Tirith
1. lissarae06
2. Jjohnston
3. Petpony- Aragorn
4. zanydogz

Rohan
1. devyn - Orc Leader
3. Wildcat - Sauron
4. Wldlfstdnt

Minas Morgul
2. Kakurubird- Gimli
3. SOV
4. Dyachei

Night will end when all responses are in!! (or when I wake up tomorrow :p)

Dang I keep doing this when I try to post everything too quickly

But wldlfstdnt had Sting clutched in her hands when she died! It's too bad she couldn't give her results!

But wldlfstdnt had Sting clutched in her hands when she died! It's too bad she couldn't give her results!

Crap on wldfstdnt having been lynched! Double crap that Sting went down with her!!

REALLY GUYS?!?! IM WORKING THE WHOLE DAY AND IT'S COME DOWN TO THIS?!?!

Sigh.

Alright I am going to post this because I will probably die tonight in the wolf attack. Yes JJ is Merry and I think she is also still good.
I think that Shortnsweet was the lone remaining and probably original wolf. I also believe that she cleared LIS because she has converted him. I don't know about Lmms, but I think we innocents better get our **** together because everyone that LIS has voted for latley has been innocent. STOP following his lead!!!
I also think that I haven't been killed yet to avoid causing suspicion of LIS because he knew my role.

If all three of them are wolves then this game will be over after this night cycle.

Well, I enjoyed the movie (other people in the theater, not so much) but am sorry to see how the day cycle ended :(
This game is really frustrating.
x9001. Seriously! I debated my vote for a while and feel really, really bad that we lynched another innocent.

LMMS, it's nothing personal. Just the timing of your posts and stuff like "I just hope it will again!" (in reference to your 'role') that's made me suspicious. But my wolf radar obviously needs some serious work so I really don't know.
I think that Shortnsweet was the lone remaining and probably original wolf. I also believe that she cleared LIS because she has converted him.
At this point I think you might be right about Shortnsweet. I'm not sure about a second conversion though... Why are you so convinced there was one, and that it was LIS? Why couldn't it have been another player?

Ugh. I guess we'll just have to wait for the night results to learn something...

At this point I think you might be right about Shortnsweet. I'm not sure about a second conversion though... Why are you so convinced there was one, and that it was LIS? Why couldn't it have been another player?

Ugh. I guess we'll just have to wait for the night results to learn something...
Because it's the only way I can justify SaS clearing LIS who was taking a lot of heat. Wouldn't a wolf want to fuel the fire against an innocent player? Happy Easter everybody! I won't be around again til later.

When I next move, I am going to live in Lothorien, the safest place in the kingdom!
Hope they have some good restaurants there.

****Really, guys? You killed me?!? In Yosemite! I couldn't defend myself.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

.NIGHT 13 – FINAL NIGHT.
. .
.After passing through the Tower of Cirith Ungol, home of the dreaded Shelob, the small group of travellers were met by the rest of the SDN folk who had recently split off to gain reinforcements. They caught each other up on the happenings around Middle Earth: apparently the forces of Gondor and Rohan were currently battling a giant Orc army at the front gates of Mordor. This provided the perfect diversion for the group to be able to sneak into the Crack of Doom and finally destroy the One Ring. .
. .
.Suddenly, Cuitlamiztli, a resurrected innocent got a strange look in her eyes. “Why are we destroying it?” she asked. “Why not use the ring to ensure that we win this war? There is no guarantee that our armies are going to succeed even if we do destroy the ring. We should use it to win the battle and then destroy it!”.
. .
.Fireflysushi, Frodo, ..knew better. As the original protector of the One Ring, she knew that the evil power could not be controlled or trusted. As the SDN folk sat there looking at it, trying to decide what to do, Firefly and Cuit suddenly made to grab for it. They started to wrestle around but Firefly’s small hobbit stature was no match for the strength of the human sized Cuit. Cuit stood up victorious, holding the One Ring high above her head. “Good will be vic-”. Her last word was cut off by a strange gurgling sound and they all looked in shock as a tiny bit of blood dripped from her mouth. Standing behind her was Shortnsweet, Sarumon, holding the sword that was thrust cleanly through Cuit’s abdomen. Quickly Shortnsweet grabbed the One Ring and let out an evil laugh. “WE HAVE IT NOW FOREVER!!!”.
. .
.Slowly LIS, a possessed Pippin, and LMMS, Grima Wormtongue, moved next to Shortnsweet to look down at the two remaining hobbits in front of them, Firefly, Frodo, and Jjohnston, Merry. Shock filled their faces. “Surely you are not evil Pippin??!! You are my best friend, we have been in this together from the start. What has happened to you??!!!” JJ couldn’t contain her surprise and anger at the person she trusted most. .
. .
.“I tried to be good,” responded LIS. “I was really looking forward to being on the side of the innocents as we destroyed the One Ring, but my colleagues convinced me of the flaws in that vision. This is the true way now. Sauron created the One Ring for evil, and that is where it belongs.”.
. .
.As he spoke those words, suddenly a ghostly vision of Wildcatj, Sauron, appeared before them, and behind her were the ghosts of Nyanko, the Witch King of Angmar, Devyn, the original Orc Leader, Sheepdogpsu, the second Orc Leader and somewhere far in the distance they could even make out someone hiding behind a tree. Most likely Squirrelsrule, Gollum. .
. .
.“You may have killed me early on my precious little SDN folk, but I have been watching the whole time,” thundered Wildcat. “You have fought valiantly little hobbits, but despite all of your attempts to kill the evil among you and destroy the One Ring, you have failed. We will take the One Ring now and lead the Orc army to victory! Middle Earth no longer belongs to the hobbits, humans and elves. It is a place for Orcs, evil wizards and witches. This is our time!!!” Wildcat’s evil laughter echoed throughout all of Middle Earth. .
. .
.Darkness began to fill the sky and the two remaining SDN shire folk grabbed onto one another for dear life. This was the end they feared most. Evil had won and there was no escape. They realized at this point though, they would rather die than join the forces of evil. They stood up valiantly and faced the evil who now surrounded them. “Do your worst,” cried Firefly. With one wave of the arm, Shortnsweet, Saruman, turned the two brave hobbits to stone. They are statues now, serving as a reminder that even the smallest innocents can stand up to evil. And perhaps one day, another group will come along and try to defeat the reign of evil and overthrow the powers in Mordor… .

Here are my notes on characters, wolves, events and items:

Wolves-

Sauron (wildcatj)- You may investigate roles every other night. Upon your death you will become the eye of Sauron and may continue strategizing. If you attain the One Ring the wolves powers will be enhanced, but only if Sauron has it in his possession. You are the leader of the wolves as you can always continue talking. If you can't continue for whatever reason, have the wolves vote on a new leader.
Witch King of Angmar (Nyanko)- You may escape investigation with your trusty Hell Hawk
Sauruman (ShortnSweet)- You can send anonymous message to characters once every other night if you choose
Orc Leader (devyn)- You may send the wolves of Eisenguard to silence a random character every other night, but be careful they don't turn on you (you may pick the group but not the person).
Gollum (squirrelsrule)- You may try to steal an item every night in you eternal search for the One Ring, what will happen if you ever find it? Your precious?
Grima Wormtongue (LMMS )- Tricky Tricky Grima, you blend in oh so well!

Two conversions can occur at any point by the temptation of the rings. Only after the Orc Leader is killed though. A new Orc Leader will be spawned. Conversion is imminent unless they are part of the Fellowship of the Ring. You only have one chance.

You guys can pick to start on the first night or the second night for those of you who have an ability that can be used every other night. You don't all have to do it on the same night.

Sauron can investigate roles every other night, if the character with the ring is investigated, Sauron will kill. If dies becomes the eye of sauron and can continue strategizing. If Sauron come into possession of the ring, the wolves may kill twice. Once dead, if the witch king or sauruman come into possession.
Witch King of Angmar- (Aragon cannot kill) can escape investigation with his hell hawk. If in possession of the ring, wolves kill twice. Investigation will come back as failed.
Sauruman- can send anonymous messages to characters one message a night. If in possession of the ring, wolves kill twice.
Orc Leader- Sends the wolves of Eisenguard to silence, can pick the group but not the player
Gollum- can try to steal an item every night if the ring is found the player dies
Grima Wormtongue- will be seen as a villager if ever investigated
One conversion can occur at any point with temptation by a ring- the person must turn unless it is a good role. Conversion can only occur after the Orc leader has died. Only one chance. Will be a new orc leader.

Frodo (fireflysushi) and Samwise (Philliab)- You may communicate through PM's as we all know you are having a love affair
Merry (jJohnston) and Pippen (Letitsnow)- You may communicate through PM's as we all know you are having a love affair
Aragorn (PetPony)- You may protect whomever you choose each night, except for yourself
Legolas (TigerWillow)- You may silence a player for one day and night cycle (this will be the following day and night) with an arrow, but be careful, you only have 5 arrows!
Gandalf the Grey (kaydubs)- You may investigate every other night- You do feel as though you can grow to something stronger.
Gimli (Kakurubird)- You can use your brute strength to shake someone back to life, but you can only do this once before you tire out your little dwarven arms (if only you were a dwarf female, they are much stronger)

Good player roles
Frodo and Samwise must be indifferent groups- ability is to talk with one another between groups
Merry and Pippen same as frodo and sam
If one of these four dies, the remaining three will be "reunited" and may talk
Aragorn- the protector role, can protect whomever is choosen but not himself
Legolas- can silence a player with an arrow for one night (5 arrows total) If a wolf is shot, the Lembas Bread cannot heal!
Gandalf- can investigate (will find items or wolves or roles) if killed by wolves, will come back as the white wizard!!!! but if killed again will die. If lynched, will not come back. Can also become Gandalf the white based on the possible Balrog event
Gimli- can shake the life into one dead character (only once)

You have obtained Sting- you may investigate and try to find some wolves!
You have obtained the One Ring! What mysteries does it hold? Do you possess the strength of heart to put it on and not become the One Ring's slave? Do you dare try? Be careful, because the One Ring is easily lost and you never know if it will fall into the hands of Good of Evil. You may either try it on or not try it on.
You have obtained the Elven Cloak- With this you may hide to avoid detection
You have obtained Mithril Armor- You feel strong and protected from any and all danger
You have obtained Anduril, Flame of the West- You may silence a player with its power- be careful, you wouldn't want it to break!
You have obtained Lembas Bread- you may heal a random silenced player. If you use it, you will stop 1 player from being silenced during that night cycle. Be careful though you only have 6 days supply. Who knows when you'll need it?!

Items
Sting- can investigate for wolves. Will fail if person has elven cloak or is the witch king. 50:50 chance of moving
The ring- in the hands of Frodo everyone is safe in the hands of Sauron the wolves can kill twice. Once sauron is dead, in the hands of the witch king of saurmon the wolves may kill twice- this will change users randomly every night 100% chance of moving. The holder has a choice to put it on. Unless the user is frodo, there is a 50:50 chance the user will be silenced and also the user is protected. If frodo puts it on, 100% everyone is protected
Elven cloak- can avoid detection. 50:50 chance of moving.
Mithril armor- can save from a wolf attack, lynching, or silencing. 50:50 chance of moving.
Aragons sword- will silence- but will kill in the hands or Aragon when the game is down to 6 players or it is used on the mithril the sword breaks. 50:50 chance of moving.
Elven bread- can heal a silenced/injured player. Does not move characters. Only 6 uses.

Event riders of rohan come through and silence 3 random people. Can be healed during the day cycle by the bread holder
Event- the ents wreak havoc and the wolves cannot investigate or silence or steal- can still kill (most likely…)
Event- Balrog comes through to silence Gandolf for one night and day, after Gandalf will be able to investigate every night (if the other chance to become the white hasn't already occurred)

Play by Play:

Rivendell
1. TigerWillow- Legolas killed night 5
2. Orca2011 lynched day 11
3. ShortnSweet- Saurumon
4. NStarz lynched day 9

Lothlorien
1. Cuitlamiztli killed night 6
2. LMMS- Grima
3. Peperoncini
4.Fireflysushi- Frodo

The Shire
1.kaydubs- Gandalf- lynched day 4
2. BlackDog618- elven cloak- killed night 2
3.Philliab- Samwise killed night 4
4.DVMDream-Lembas Bread killed night 12

Mines of Moria
1.hedgiehog killed night 5
2.squirrelsrule- Gollum lynched day 5
3.bbeventer- killed night 3
4. Letitsnow- Pippin, converted to possessed pippin night 8

Minas Tirith
1. lissarae06 killed night 11
2. Jjohnston- Merry
3. Petpony- Aragorn Killed Night 1, revived Night 2, killed night 8
4. Zanydogz killed night 7

Rohan
1.devyn- Orc Leader- lynched day 3
2. Sheepdogpsu- converted Orc Leader on Night 3, lynched day 8
3. Wildcat- Sauron- lynched day 2
4. Wldlfstdnt- lynched day 13

Minas Morgul
1. Nyanko- Witch King lynched day 6
2. Kakurubird- Gimli lynched day 12
3.SOV lynched day 7
4. Dyachei lynched day 10

Day 1:
SOV voted mayor

Night 1
Wildcat investigate DVMD- finds bread
SR steal from PP- nothing
Wolves kill PP
PP- protect SOV
TW- not tonight
Kaydub- investigate SOV
Wldlf- sting checks wildcat (wolf!)
Peperon- ring wear but nothing happens
SOV- sword silence lissa
DVM- bread not used
Blackdog- has cloak
Dyach- has mithril

Item movement:
Sting- wldlfàsheepdog
Ring- peperonàNstarz
Sword- stay with SOV
Cloak- stay with blackdog
Mithril- dyachàLMMS

Day 2
Wildcat (Sauron) lynched

Night 2
SR steals from wldlf- nothing
Wolves kill Blackdog
Karuku shakes PP back to life
TW- not tonight
Sheepdog- sting on devyn
Nstarz- ring not used
SOV- sword not used
DVM- bread use but not needed
Blackdog has cloak
LMMS has mithril

Item movement:
Sting- sheepdogàkaruku
Ring- Nstarzàshortnsweet (two kills!)
Sword- SOVàphill
Cloak- blackdogà bbeventer
Mithril- stays with LMMS

Day 3
Devyn (Orc Leader) lynched

Night 3
Wildcat- investigate Phill
Shortnsweet- message to SOV
SR- steal from TW but nothing
Wolves kill bbeventer
Wolves convert sheepdog
PP- protect sheepdog
TW- silence LIS (but DVM used bread)
Kaydub- investigate DVM (sees that dvm has Lembas Bread)
Kakuru- sting investigate SOV
Sns- ring allow kill and convert
Phill- sword not used
DVM- bread used to unsilence LIS

Item movement:
Sting- kakuru keeps
Ring- snsà dyach
Sword- phill keeps
Cloak- bbeàcuit
Mithril- LMMSàpeperon

Day 4
Lynch kaydubs (Gandalf the Grey)

Night 4
SR- steal from Phill
Wolves- kill Phill (SAM!)
PP- protect DVM
TW- silence SOV (but DVM used the bread)
Karuku- sting investigate Lissa
Dyach- try on ring, silenced and protected
Phill- sword on Peper, but Phill dies
DVM- bread used to unsilence SOV

Item movement:
Sting- karuku keeps
Ring- dyachàPP
Sword- phillàSR (stolen)
Cloak- cuit keeps
Mithril- Peperà ocra

Remaining hobbits are reunited after Samwise(Philliab) – Merry(jj), Pippin(LIS), and Frodo(firefly)

Day 5
Lynch squirrelsrule (Gollum)

Night 5
Wildcat- investigate PP (still Aragorn)
Wolves kill TW and hedgie (due to hedgie wanting out)
PP- protect LIS
TW- shoot SOV (but TW dies)
Kakuru- sting on Peper
PP ring nothing
Sword- SR died
DVM- bread not used

Item movement:
Sting- kakuruàDVM
Ring- PPàLIS
Sword- SRàjj
Cloak- cuitàNstarz
Mithril- orca keeps

Day 6
Lynch nyanko (Witch King of Angmar)

Night 6

Wildcat- steal from Nstarz- get cloak for sns
Wolves kill cuit
PP- protect jj
DVM- sting on SOV
LIS- ring not used
jj- sword on Peper
DVM- bread used on peper

Item movement:
Sting- DVM keeps
Ring- LISàSOV
Sword- jj keeps
Cloak- Nstarzà sns (stolen)
Mithril- orca keeps

Day 7
Lynch SOV

Night 7
Wildcat investigate Nstarz
Sheepdog- silence firefly
Wolves kill zany
PP- protect LIS
DVM- sting on LMMS (tricky grima comes back as villager)
SOV- dies so no ring use
Jj- silence LMMS
DVM- no bread used

Item movement:
Sting- DVMàwldlf
Ring- SOVàkakuru
Sword- jj keeps
Cloak- snsàpeper
Mithril- orca keeps

Day 8
Lynch sheepdogspu (New Orc Leader)

Night 8
Wolves kill PP
Wolves convert LIS
PP protects LIS
Wldlf- sting on Lissa
Kakuru- ring try on silence and protects
jj- sword on Nstarz
DVM- no bread used
Firefly and jj split from LIS due to conversion LIS can no longer communicate with them

Item Movement:
Sting- wldlfàLissa
Ring- kakuruàfirefly
Sword- jj (breaks!)
Cloak- peper keeps
Mithril- orcaàwldlf

Day 9
Lynch Nstarz

Night 9
Wolves steal from firefly (but Ent event prevents)
SNS sends message to Lissa
Wolves kill firefly (but Frodo(firefly) ring usage stops)
Lissa- sting on jj
Firefly- ring try on (protects all since frodo)
DVM- use bread but no one silenced
Ents event- prevents steal, silence, and investigation from wolves

Item movement:
Sting- Lissa keeps
Ring- fireflyàwldlf
Cloak- peperàfirefly
Mithril- wldlfàDVM

Day 10
Lynch dyachei
Night 10

Wolves kill DVM (but DVM has Mithril)
Wolves investigate firefly- find frodo with the elven cloak
Lissa- Sting use on DVM
Wldlf- ring try on but nothing
DVM- use bread but not needed

Item movement:
Sting- stays with lissa
Ring- wldlfàLIS
Cloak- firefly keeps
Mithril- DVMDàwldlf

Day 11
Lynch orca 2011, LIS uses veto to avoid lynching

Night 11

Wolves kill Lissa
Wolves silence DVMD (but bread is used)
Wolves steal elven cloak from firefly
Lissa investigates LIS (finds a wolf! But takes it to her grave)
LIS wears ring, but nothing happens
DVM- uses bread and heals herself

Item movement:
Sting- Lissaàwldlf
Ring- LISàkakuru
Cloak- fireflyàsns
Mithril- wldlf keeps

Day 12
Lynch kakurubird

Night 12
Wolves steal from DVMD but bread lost forever
Wolves kill DVMDream
Wldlfstdnt investigate SNS come back as failed investigation (even though I almost screwed it all up :p)
DVM use bread but killed!

Item movement:
Sting- wldlfstdnt keeps
Ring- kakuruàjj
Cloak- snsà LMMS
Mithril- wldlfstdntàLIS

Day 13
Wldlfstdnt lynched

Night 13
Wolves kill cuit
Wolves silence jj
Wolves destroy the world!!!

Wolves win again? Darn....

Awesome game AKD and Packen :clap::highfive::bow:

Thank you everyone for playing!!! I had so much fun doing this! I hope you all enjoyed it, I know there were some definite hiccups, but overall I think it went allright (all things considered :p)

Special Thanks to Packen, I truly couldn't have done it without her! Her creative genius was what brought you guys all those wonderful write ups :D

I hope you guys had fun :D