Lord of the Rings WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm sorry. I will think some more but I need to get some sleep. I am going to go finish up some laundry will think while doing that but the one or two thoughts that crossed my mind that could be similar to the car last game are not what I think you are thinking, but then I really don't have any clue what you are thinking.

I think all my thinkings are just like all of akdream's negatings and they all really just don't matter and everything is just going to disappear into oblivion..

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry. I will think some more but I need to get some sleep. I am going to go finish up some laundry will think while doing that but the one or two thoughts that crossed my mind that could be similar to the car last game are not what I think you are thinking, but then I really don't have any clue what you are thinking.

Eh. I can spell it out, it's not that big of a deal. I was just looking through the 'not cleared' list trying to think of anything weird/odd/etc, and was looking at night 9.

Was mostly trying to lead you there just to see what you thought of it. I didn't want to throw suspicion at Firefly outright, though, because my gut says Firefly is innocent. Frodo can't be evil, dammit.

Eh. I can spell it out, it's not that big of a deal. I was just looking through the 'not cleared' list trying to think of anything weird/odd/etc, and was looking at night 9.

Was mostly trying to lead you there just to see what you thought of it. I didn't want to throw suspicion at Firefly outright, though, because my gut says Firefly is innocent. Frodo can't be evil, dammit.

Ok. We were definitely thinking about the same thing, but I just guessed you would have never thought that because you stated earlier that you were 99% certain that FF and JJ were clear. Also, Frodo can't be evil, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. We were definitely thinking about the same thing, but I just guessed you would have never thought that because you stated earlier that you were 99% certain that FF and JJ were clear. Also, Frodo can't be evil, right?

That's my take on it, yes. I'd be amazed if the mods set up a game where Frodo can actually be converted. (And I'm 100% certain FF/JJ were clear at least up until we lost touch.)

Alright, I'm going to bed. All I'm thinking of now are stupid things.

That's my take on it, yes. I'd be amazed if the mods set up a game where Frodo can actually be converted. (And I'm 100% certain FF/JJ were clear at least up until we lost touch.)

I will keep this idea in mind since it has already been there, but I am going to leave things where they are at for now. Night everyone!

OMG!!! You just mentioned something about a CONVERSION!!!??? :eek:

And now, I'm really going to bed. G'night. Will check in tomorrow before the deadline (noon pst???). I have grand plans of not doing a single bit of studying tomorrow. It's going to be glorious.

I have one more question I want to post before heading to bed:

It is for kakurur:

When you investigated with the sting did akdream give you your results before or after he posted the official night results in the thread?

That is all...

I am sure kakuru is not on right now so I am heading to bed hopefully she will have an answer when I get up.

Hey Devyn:
images

Wow you are mean when you are dead - even worse than the dreamer!
:(:mad:

MMMMM....Middle Earth stew made of hobbits! yum!

My oh my oh my. Lissa - that blows! SO sorry. Now, as for those of you wondering about me...

I have firmly admitted to my brain being mush this week. But, I don't feel that some of my ideas are that far fetched. Others have been lynched for much less from what I can see, so what's so wrong with thinking outside the box?

And it would appear that although I was cleared by Sting Firefly is finding me suspicious b/c I don't stay in touch. Not like I've heard anything from you - not even a response when I sent my role to you that you have now posted for everyone. Hell, I haven't talked to my own mother in over 10 days. So, now that it's out there, here's why I think the wolves haven't gone after me: I'm currently useless. Any investigation will show that. As I stated in my msg to Firefly, after Gandalf's untimely demise, my protective powers were stripped. Thus, I currently have nothing but my wits to keep me going. I suspect I could regain protective powers if we are able to kill Saruman b/c I believe he is acting as the Eye of Sauron and thus has the ability to channel Sauron's powers.

And I promise you that Rangers of the North exisit. I'm on my phone and thus cut & paste challenged. So, if you like, simply search for 'lotr Rangers' or 'lotr Watchers'. They are from the Kingdom of Arnor. And no, I possess none of the item listed on the Wiki (cloak, sword, or bow). Actually kind of pissed about that...

As for my theory on innocence, I initially put myself as part of the Fellowship as I knew I was innocent and had a feeling that all of those on the list we're innocent as well. Although the Rangers are not named members, they do help and protect. When I was speculating at that time it made sense. Obviously, I was wrong and have since nixed that theory. However, some of my other thoughts have yet to be completely disproved.

Given that I'm off to play with my neice :)love:) I'm going to vote now. I'm going with this vote as I feel there is some validity behind the idea and I appear not to alone in this train of thought. Should we be wrong, I apologize. Lynch das bird...

Lynch kakurubird

Ok. I don't think kakuru is going to answer my question before I go to work and I am not sure when I will be able to get back on. The reason I asked that question for kakuru is because on both the nights I had sting, akdream sent me the results of my investigation before night results were posted in the thread. At the end of his message was a, "do not say anything until night results have been posted." Last night, when I got my message about being silenced by the wolves but that my bread saved me he also had the, "do not say anything until night results have been posted." Based off that, I find it kind of awkward that nearly an hour after night results are posted that shortnsweet comes out with this:

Ahhh I finally got my results message! I figured when I didn't get anything back right away after the night results, it meant that my investigation failed, so I went downstairs. Guess I should have waited the extra minute for AKDream!

I had Sting last night and did LIS. It did not glow.

Sorry. I'm not sure I believe it. Especially since she was posting on the thread up to 10 minutes after night results were posted. I really don't think akdream would send investigative results after the night cycle when other pm's were sent before the night cycle was posted. I still believe that Lissa had the sting when she died and she took the results with her to the grave.

The quickest way for me to discover if shortnsweet is telling the truth or not is to lynch her. Sorry, my vote will not change.

I have a feeling my idea will be very unpopular... I have to go to work so I can't defend myself. Open opportunity to lynch me.

But be warned:

You will be lynching an innocent if you do and when the truth comes out I am innocent all of you other innocents can think about what I said...

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright, headed into yosemite in a little bit. I will try to take a picture and post it as evidence.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

My oh my oh my. Lissa - that blows! SO sorry. Now, as for those of you wondering about me...

I have firmly admitted to my brain being mush this week. But, I don't feel that some of my ideas are that far fetched. Others have been lynched for much less from what I can see, so what's so wrong with thinking outside the box?

And it would appear that although I was cleared by Sting Firefly is finding me suspicious b/c I don't stay in touch. Not like I've heard anything from you - not even a response when I sent my role to you that you have now posted for everyone. Hell, I haven't talked to my own mother in over 10 days. So, now that it's out there, here's why I think the wolves haven't gone after me: I'm currently useless. Any investigation will show that. As I stated in my msg to Firefly, after Gandalf's untimely demise, my protective powers were stripped. Thus, I currently have nothing but my wits to keep me going. I suspect I could regain protective powers if we are able to kill Saruman b/c I believe he is acting as the Eye of Sauron and thus has the ability to channel Sauron's powers.

And I promise you that Rangers of the North exisit. I'm on my phone and thus cut & paste challenged. So, if you like, simply search for 'lotr Rangers' or 'lotr Watchers'. They are from the Kingdom of Arnor. And no, I possess none of the item listed on the Wiki (cloak, sword, or bow). Actually kind of pissed about that...

As for my theory on innocence, I initially put myself as part of the Fellowship as I knew I was innocent and had a feeling that all of those on the list we're innocent as well. Although the Rangers are not named members, they do help and protect. When I was speculating at that time it made sense. Obviously, I was wrong and have since nixed that theory. However, some of my other thoughts have yet to be completely disproved.

Given that I'm off to play with my neice :)love:) I'm going to vote now. I'm going with this vote as I feel there is some validity behind the idea and I appear not to alone in this train of thought. Should we be wrong, I apologize. Lynch das bird...

Lynch kakurubird
Sorry I never responded I didn't really have anything to say, and like I said when I posted I don't think you are in any more danger having the info out there. Your role seems like one of the much less known characters, and from what has been revealed so far when innocents die, there are only really well known characters or innocents.

I have no idea when I will be in today, I have a lot to do.

Maybe JJ can speak to that.

Yeah, I can, but the only problem is that she told me that she had cleared me. Any really, who's going to believe me when I say that? If it helps, the message she sent me was 04-05-2012, 08:44 AM. She said she had used Sting on me during the night and it didn't glow, so she could trust me. Then she told me about the anonymous message she got and asked what I thought.

As far as who to vote for, the last couple of people I was suspicious of turned out to be innocent, so I feel pretty useless. The information about shortnsweet getting a response about the investigation after the results were posted is interesting, but that would mean she didn't have Sting that night. So then who had it? I will say though that in my notes she's the only one that I have nothing next to as far as reasons to believe she's innocent.

The information about shortnsweet getting a response about the investigation after the results were posted is interesting, but that would mean she didn't have Sting that night. So then who had it?

I just read back through that part, and I supposed Lissa could've had it and since she was lynched, and couldn't speak up when shortnsweet said she had it. But there's no way that shortnsweet could've known that Lissa had it, and if someone alive had they'd out her right away. Also, why would she lie and clear LIS when he already had one vote against him? There just doesn't seem to be a reason a wolf would've lied about Sting at that point and cleared an innocent who was already under suspicion... Unless they're *both* wolves. But that would rely on something I'm not allow to speak about, or I risk calling DVMDream's wrath down on me ;)

Hey guys! So since it seems Peperoncini has essentially dropped out I was trying to figure out how to make it fair yet replace him. I asked SOV and he suggested replacement with a fellow group mate (generally both have the same info). I asked cuitlamizti and she said she has not had any communication with the dead (hence no advantage). If anyone has any particular aversion to this then please PM me. Otherwise, I'm waiting for Packen to return to see is she agrees with the replacement :D

I just read back through that part, and I supposed Lissa could've had it and since she was lynched, and couldn't speak up when shortnsweet said she had it. But there's no way that shortnsweet could've known that Lissa had it, and if someone alive had they'd out her right away. Also, why would she lie and clear LIS when he already had one vote against him? There just doesn't seem to be a reason a wolf would've lied about Sting at that point and cleared an innocent who was already under suspicion... Unless they're *both* wolves. But that would rely on something I'm not allow to speak about, or I risk calling DVMDream's wrath down on me ;)

By all means, I welcome investigation. I know I haven't been cleared by Sting , but I feel that I have been helpful and open the whole game. I have no special role, and that was the first time I got an item. At least if someone clears me with Sting, then you would know I speak the truth about LIS? I am surprised someone hasn't checked me already seeing as I have been on quite a few suspicious lists.

And geez DVM...I am sorry I left my computer's side for a few minutes and didn't check my messages every two seconds...You are quite the feisty hobbit:p

DVMDream, all my results always said, wait until results posted.

Sorry I haven't answered sooner, have been at work. (But got to leave 1/2 hour early because it was actually a slow Saturday for once!)

Also, it would make me very sad to be lynched.

I didn't bother to share the info earlier because it didn't seem pertinent and I didn't want to make myself a target, but I was Gimli and used my axe-wielding powers to bring back PetPony (I figured I would bring back the first innocent killed with a role, who was actually the first killed). I did share this with SOV once I cleared him, though he's not around anymore to support me. I had no powers left with my role after that, but didn't want to make myself a target in case a wolf didn't believe that.

lynch shortnsweet

current day 12 tally:

4 kakuru-
(LIS, shortnsweet, wldlf, LMMS)
2 shortnsweet- (DVMD, kakurubird)
1 LMMS- (firefly)

So by the mystical powers of the elves, cuitlamizti's subconscious has been transfered to Peperoncini! Wow crazy! Oh Em Geeeeeee!!

Basically Peper is gone and cuit is back!

current day 12 tally:

4 kakuru-
(LIS, shortnsweet, wldlf, LMMS)
3 shortnsweet- (DVMD, kakurubird, cuit)
1 LMMS- (firefly)

cuits contingency vote is she was brought back, and 10 minutes left!!

Also just saying the anything Peper had or was, cuit now has or is!

current day 12 tally:

5 kakuru-
(LIS, shortnsweet, wldlf, LMMS, jj)
1 LMMS- (firefly)

cuits contingency vote is she was brought back, and 10 minutes left!!

current day 12 tally:

5 kakuru-
1 LMMS- (firefly)

They were tired, sore and just wanted to save Middle Earth! Someone had to go! They looked back and forth between shortnsweet and kakurubird. Eenie Meenie Minie Mo...Kakurubird, Gimli was lynched!

.8 players remain.

.Rivendell
1. TigerWillow - Legolas
2. Orca2011
3. ShortnSweet
4. NStarz

Lothlorien
1. cuitlamiztli
2. LMMS
4. Fireflysushi

The Shire
1. kaydubs – Galdolf the Grey
2. BlackDog618
3. Philliab - Samwise
4. DVMDream

Mines of Moria
1.hedgiehog
2.squirrelsrule - Gollum
3.bbeventer
4. Letitsnow

Minas Tirith
1. lissarae06
2. Jjohnston
3. Petpony- Aragorn
4. zanydogz

Rohan
1. devyn - Orc Leader
2. Sheepdogpsu- Orc Leader
3. Wildcat - Sauron
4. Wldlfstdnt

Minas Morgul
1. Nyanko- The Witch King of Angmar
2. Kakurubird- Gimli
3. SOV
4. Dyachei

Get me those PM's lets say 4pm PST :D I have places to be at 5pm (VERT BBQ!!)

Read the last two sentences..

The only reason I was getting mad at anyone suggesting a second conversion was because LIS kept getting onto my case about it. If I can't suggest why should others be able to? I think it is a possibility especially since our recent lynch was a failure.

Come on guys! Quit lynching innocents!

And if you guys get those PM's in sooner then we can even get an extra cycle in maybe! :D :D :D

Sorry I never responded I didn't really have anything to say, and like I said when I posted I don't think you are in any more danger having the info out there. Your role seems like one of the much less known characters, and from what has been revealed so far when innocents die, there are only really well known characters or innocents.

You are forgiven. After all, we elves have to stick together!

And kaku - I really am sorry you got lynched. :(

current day 12 tally:

5 kakuru-
1 LMMS- (firefly)

They were tired, sore and just wanted to save Middle Earth! Someone had to go! They looked back and forth between shortnsweet and kakurubird. Eenie Meenie Minie Mo...Kakurubird, Gimli was lynched!

.8 players remain.

.Rivendell
1. TigerWillow - Legolas
2. Orca2011
3. ShortnSweet
4. NStarz

Lothlorien
1. cuitlamiztli
2. LMMS
4. Fireflysushi

The Shire
1. kaydubs – Galdolf the Grey
2. BlackDog618
3. Philliab - Samwise
4. DVMDream

Mines of Moria
1.hedgiehog
2.squirrelsrule - Gollum
3.bbeventer
4. Letitsnow

Minas Tirith
1. lissarae06
2. Jjohnston
3. Petpony- Aragorn
4. zanydogz

Rohan
1. devyn - Orc Leader
2. Sheepdogpsu- Orc Leader
3. Wildcat - Sauron
4. Wldlfstdnt

Minas Morgul
1. Nyanko- The Witch King of Angmar
2. Kakurubird- Gimli
3. SOV
4. Dyachei

Get me those PM's lets say 4pm PST :D I have places to be at 5pm (VERT BBQ!!)

Oh sorry forgot to mention Kakurubird, Gimli was lynched before she had a chance to try on the One Ring!

My god, this game is STILL going?! :laugh:

By all means, I welcome investigation. I know I haven't been cleared by Sting , but I feel that I have been helpful and open the whole game. I have no special role, and that was the first time I got an item. At least if someone clears me with Sting, then you would know I speak the truth about LIS? I am surprised someone hasn't checked me already seeing as I have been on quite a few suspicious lists.

And geez DVM...I am sorry I left my computer's side for a few minutes and didn't check my messages every two seconds...You are quite the feisty hobbit:p

Still don't believe it. You posted in this thread a few times up to 10 minutes after night results were posted. Everyone who has previously had sting has received the pm from the mods before night results were posted, you claim to have received it after, I don't believe it. Especially since I got my pm from the mods last night before results were posted.

So by the mystical powers of the elves, cuitlamizti's subconscious has been transfered to Peperoncini! Wow crazy! Oh Em Geeeeeee!! ... Also just saying the anything Peper had or was, cuit now has or is!
I reeaalllly hope our mystical elven powers let me avoid a surprise sex change!

My god, this game is STILL going?! :laugh:

On this note, what is the next game?

I think someone mentioned a Zelda one which I would be all for! But anyone would be fun :D:thumbup:

Still don't believe it. You posted in this thread a few times up to 10 minutes after night results were posted. Everyone who has previously had sting has received the pm from the mods before night results were posted, you claim to have received it after, I don't believe it. Especially since I got my pm from the mods last night before results were posted.

Eh. I don't know if it matters, but when I got the ring I got that PM after the results were posted. It's not Sting, but....

:(

y'all made Gimli sad.

go get a bad guy next time please?

I think someone mentioned a Zelda one which I would be all for! But anyone would be fun :D:thumbup:

Lissa and SOV have encouraged me to mod one. What it would take is for someone to design one, because I don't have sufficient WW experience to do that. But if someone wants to build the game I'd be happy to do the write-ups.

I've got a few minor ideas for tweaks I'd like to talk over with whoever co-mods, as well. Mostly designed to deal with the issue of business causing suspicion.

I think we need a thread for future WW games... there are so many people with pending games that somewhere to post ideas/themes and figure out a schedule would be nice.

I reeaalllly hope our mystical elven powers let me avoid a surprise sex change!

I have some good news and some bad news... YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! Good news!! YOU NOW GET TO PEE STANDING UP!! Good news! YOU'RE GOING TO BE HAVING SOME ODD CONVERSATIONS WITH FRIENDS...! Bad news! NEW WARDROBE!! Good/Bad News?!?!?

Ohhhh! That would be fun as well. Still waiting for the HP and Pokemon ones too.

I have some good news and some bad news... YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! Good news!! YOU NOW GET TO PEE STANDING UP!! Good news! YOU'RE GOING TO BE HAVING SOME ODD CONVERSATIONS WITH FRIENDS...! Bad news! NEW WARDROBE!! Good/Bad News?!?!?
:(:(:(:(:(

Ohhhh! That would be fun as well. Still waiting for the HP and Pokemon ones too.

Both of those would be awesome too! :D