Lord of the Rings WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea this was a great observation! Also I think firefly said about LMMS and the role title she made up just not fitting with the rest of them :thumbup:

I was starting to get a little suspicious about LMMS...then in and out/off the wall lynches/claiming to be confused, but FF posting what she said about her role to them is what really made me even more suspicious.

I was mostly suspicious of orca, shortnsweet, and LIS. (Sorry orca). :oops:

I really started thinking LIS after I kept being attacked.

If I had not had to work that last day I would have been able to post a whole bunch more and maybe even get shortnsweet lynched, but real life intervened..:smuggrin:

Honestly though once I died the villagers had no chance of winning...there weren't enough active villagers in the game for them to pull off a win. I could have posted the names of the wolves in red flashing lights and the wolves still would have won.

It really was a great game though! Way to not let little bumps in the road affect the game, mods!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I was starting to get a little suspicious about LMMS...then in and out/off the wall lynches/claiming to be confused, but FF posting what she said about her role to them is what really made me even more suspicious.

I was mostly suspicious of orca, shortnsweet, and LIS. (Sorry orca). :oops:

I really started thinking LIS after I kept being attacked.

If I had not had to work that last day I would have been able to post a whole bunch more and maybe even get shortnsweet lynched, but real life intervened..:smuggrin:

Honestly though once I died the villagers had no chance of winning...there weren't enough active villagers in the game for them to pull off a win. I could have posted the names of the wolves in red flashing lights and the wolves still would have won.

It really was a great game though! Way to not let little bumps in the road affect the game, mods!! :thumbup:

I kind of figured out that LIS was converted on my way to work the day I was lynched. I realized that it was extremely unlikely for him to still even be alive with his role and position as mayor. I feel like the wolves would have killed him pretty early on if he was actually an innocent.

And I really, really want to know what I do that makes people have suspicions of me. Seriously. Every single game.

Members don't see this ad :)
I kind of figured out that LIS was converted on my way to work the day I was lynched. I realized that it was extremely unlikely for him to still even be alive with his role and position as mayor. I feel like the wolves would have killed him pretty early on if he was actually an innocent.

And I really, really want to know what I do that makes people have suspicions of me. Seriously. Every single game.
I wasn't suspicious of you orca, thus my attempt to get LIS lynched instead.

i kind of figured out that lis was converted on my way to work the day i was lynched. I realized that it was extremely unlikely for him to still even be alive with his role and position as mayor. I feel like the wolves would have killed him pretty early on if he was actually an innocent.

And i really, really want to know what i do that makes people have suspicions of me. Seriously. Every single game.

View attachment 19024

You're a killer whale. I already explained this.

Well poo! I have sooo many "if onlys" going through my head:
First off
If only I had listened to DVM. I take back the comment about being a poor villager and bow down to your awesome WW skills:bow: Can I have some waffles now:D. I was just really frustrated that day because you all swung the vote to dyachei and I wasn't able to get on and explain why it was different to save her. I was also bummed at being made to out myself. I really really wish that AK had said "Frodo saved everyone" and not FF. I was kind of expecting this after you said Gimli brought back PP not Orca. Oh well
Second
If only I had voted against the LIS to get rid of the veto. My bad, I saw him as good then.
Third
If only DVM and I had voted together on the night Kakuru had died. We would have gotten either Lmms or Shortnsweet.

I think I learned a lot form this game, and one of the main things is that I have like literally no pull in swinging votes:( Got to work on my communication skills more. I honestly hope I'm not a wolf in the next one cause I'll probably be figured out immediately.:laugh:

Great game though mods and players! I had fun!

Well poo! I have sooo many "if onlys" going through my head:
First off
If only I had listened to DVM. I take back the comment about being a poor villager and bow down to your awesome WW skills:bow: Can I have some waffles now:D. I was just really frustrated that day because you all swung the vote to dyachei and I wasn't able to get on and explain why it was different to save her. I was also bummed at being made to out myself. I really really wish that AK had said "Frodo saved everyone" and not FF. I was kind of expecting this after you said Gimli brought back PP not Orca. Oh well
Second
If only I had voted against the LIS to get rid of the veto. My bad, I saw him as good then.
Third
If only DVM and I had voted together on the night Kakuru had died. We would have gotten either Lmms or Shortnsweet.

I think I learned a lot form this game, and one of the main things is that I have like literally no pull in swinging votes:( Got to work on my communication skills more. I honestly hope I'm not a wolf in the next one cause I'll probably be figured out immediately.:laugh:

Great game though mods and players! I had fun!

Yes, you may join the waffle party. :D

I honestly wasn't trying to out your role, not that it mattered LIS knew your role.

Yay waffles!!!
Also if only somebody had investigated LIS when I first talked about what an awesome conversion target he was!! See, no pull:(

Night 8
Wolves kill PP
Wolves convert LIS
PP protects LIS
Wldlf- sting on Lissa
Kakuru- ring try on silence and protects
jj- sword on Nstarz
DVM- no bread used
Firefly and jj split from LIS due to conversion LIS can no longer communicate with them

Yep he had been converted

Wolfie PARTAY with ze alcohol!!!!

And squirrels...I'm sorry, but I can't completely forgive you yet. You weren't playing with your team. That wasn't strategy. You played us so we wouldn't vote for hedgie, and so you could win, not us as a team. I just hope you learned that this game is supposed to be fun, but there is certain etiquette you need to follow....

I understand shortnsweet, I really did screw the wolves big. Hopefully in time, you'll move past this screw up, nothing like this will ever happen again (at least if it does it will NOT be my fault!)

And LIS, you are exactly right, "group unity" but the wrong group was my issue and that's why if I play again, I'm always gonna mix it up and play with different people in my group, not just the same ones over and over and I'm not gonna care what happens to my group (you guys have been warned :laugh:), all that will matter is my team (wolves or villagers).

I honestly wasn't trying to out your role, not that it mattered LIS knew your role.

Lol. Your questions were fine; all that nonsense about forcing FF to out himself was just that - nonsense. I was just using the whole thing as an opportunity to inject a slight amount of question and disunity to prevent you guys from unifying your votes.... which worked great. :)

Lol. Your questions were fine; all that nonsense about forcing FF to out himself was just that - nonsense. I was just using the whole thing as an opportunity to inject a slight amount of question and disunity to prevent you guys from unifying your votes.... which worked great. :)

Lol.... The whole... Omg protect firefly seemed a little overdramatic to me.;)

Lol.... The whole... Omg protect firefly seemed a little overdramatic to me.;)

Totally. But it worked. :) Remember, knowledge is only half the game - you still have to get people to vote 'correctly'. Since you had the knowledge, our only option was keeping people from voting properly. Which we were successful in doing. :)

Totally. But it worked. :) Remember, knowledge is only half the game - you still have to get people to vote 'correctly'. Since you had the knowledge, our only option was keeping people from voting properly. Which we were successful in doing. :)
That was the most frustrating thing for me. DVMDream and I were on the same page, we just couldn't get anyone to follow along. I felt bad for DVM once I died because I felt like she was isolated.

Night 8
Wolves kill PP
Wolves convert LIS
PP protects LIS
Wldlf- sting on Lissa
Kakuru- ring try on silence and protects
jj- sword on Nstarz
DVM- no bread used
Firefly and jj split from LIS due to conversion LIS can no longer communicate with them

Yep he had been converted

Damn! And we both suspected it! We should've went with our gut... I really just didn't want to believe that LIS was converted because we were working together the entire game up to this point. I need to learn to leave blind loyalty behind in these games.