This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m thinking tomorrow guys!

On the APVMA Facebook people are saying they thought that “the week following March 4th” meant next week... so maybe we interpreted it wrong all along...

Members don't see this ad.

On the APVMA Facebook people are saying they thought that “the week following March 4th” meant next week... so maybe we interpreted it wrong all along...
I had a feeling that could be the case :(

I did think it was funny that they said Mar 4-8 they send out acceptances, and Mar 18-22 they send out waitlists/rejections. Soooo what happens during the week in between?

Members don't see this ad :)
Will they really send out emails over spring break?

Will they really send out emails over spring break?

I’m thinking right before they close today. Similar to Christmas early acceptance.
Edit: maybe I’m wrong. I don’t know what to expect anymore :shrugs:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Noooo I just want to know yes or no. So much waiting.

I just got the email!!!!!! On a Saturday, of all days! They really kept it within the week!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted by email! I will be offering the seat up though-- best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted. I am waiting to find out where I am on the wait list for Iowa State first though.

Accepted! Will be declined tho, hope it helps someone here

Accepted! But I'll likely be declining so best of luck to the rest of y'all!

For those who got emails today, what time did they come? Thanks!

Do we think all the last acceptances went out today? I just don’t want to get my hopes up

Accepted this afternoon! Will be declining for my IS. Good luck everyone!

Wondering if they might send out more when people decline offers?

I haven’t seen much as far as acceptances though. I thought there would be more.
As much as I would love for almost every veterinary type person out there to be on this site, we don't have a very large spread in the grand scheme of things. Lot's of lurkers as well that should feel welcome to come out of the shadows. haha

I haven’t seen much as far as acceptances though. I thought there would be more.
That’s why I was asking because it seemed like a small amount but they did say the week following the 4th so I guess they’re done

As much as I would love for almost every veterinary type person out there to be on this site, we don't have a very large spread in the grand scheme of things. Lot's of lurkers as well that should feel welcome to come out of the shadows. haha

Yeah but even Facebook i haven’t seen anything with is usually where a lot of people just go crazy posting. I don’t know if i don’t get in i don’t get in. I’ll try again next year.

Well since I didn’t get an email today I’m going to assume I wasn’t accepted. I just want to know if I was waitlisted or declined

I cant' believe i'm actually making this post, but ACCEPTED!!! I got the email on Friday! Deciding between here and Midwestern. Hang in there everyone!~~

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how many seats they have filled and how many are usually put on the waitlist.?

Their Instagram story showed them sending acceptances out

It looks like they deleted the last story post because it showed most of someone’s name, but congrats Emily Gr[something]!

Does anyone know how many seats they have filled and how many are usually put on the waitlist.?

Well, based on the tubes for their acceptance letters. They're sending out 21 acceptances (but probably for the people who heard already).

LMU confirmed that the acceptance letters are for the people who were emailed Saturday.

Everything being said as far as acceptances. Since they said they would send them out last week does that mean all who didn’t hear were waitlisted or rejected, or do you guys think that they will send out acceptances again based on those who accept or decline their seats?

Everything being said as far as acceptances. Since they said they would send them out last week does that mean all who didn’t hear were waitlisted or rejected, or do you guys think that they will send out acceptances again based on those who accept or decline their seats?
My guess is the rest of us are waitlist or rejected and we will know next week. And then after the April deadline, we will get pulled off the waitlist if people decline their seats.

I mean, they should’ve went ahead and rejected everyone that wasn’t interviewed and they haven’t even done that. The disorganization is ridiculous. I haven’t had an email in months. Never rejected. It’s not in “spam”. Whatever. Everyone on here knows how I feel about it anyway! :shrug:
I have my eye on a school with a teaching hospital and a campus with more than one lecture room anyway!:rolleyes:

I mean, they should’ve went ahead and rejected everyone that wasn’t interviewed and they haven’t even done that. The disorganization is ridiculous. I haven’t had an email in months. Never rejected. It’s not in “spam”. Whatever. Everyone on here knows how I feel about it anyway! :shrug:
I have my eye on a school with a teaching hospital and a campus with more than one lecture room anyway!:rolleyes:

I mean i get what your saying but have you contacted the school itself?

I mean i get what your saying but have you contacted the school itself?
Yes. I’m rejected because I didn’t get an interview this year. I withdrew from VANT so it disqualified me (I transferred to a thesis MS program). I just haven’t OFFICIALLY been rejected yet and haven’t had any real communication from the CVM at all. In fact, I asked for my money back after I went online and realized I was in the group that had the computer glitch that said it was “too late to apply” (like I had never applied), but had the money gone from my account and a confirmation number. The school has communication issues period. If you don’t believe me there are plenty of threads to read from DCOM.

I was also concerned about the lack of communication from LMU throughout the application cycle. All the other schools I applied to sent email confirmation that they received my application and followup emails regarding what I should expect moving forward. I didn't receive confirmation after withdrawing my application, whereas other schools confirmed and asked me a few follow-up questions. Ultimately, :shrug: since I'll be attending a different school, but I hope that those who are still waiting on answers have better luck.

Yes. I’m rejected because I didn’t get an interview this year. I withdrew from VANT so it disqualified me (I transferred to a thesis MS program). I just haven’t OFFICIALLY been rejected yet and haven’t had any real communication from the CVM at all. In fact, I asked for my money back after I went online and realized I was in the group that had the computer glitch that said it was “too late to apply” (like I had never applied), but had the money gone from my account and a confirmation number. The school has communication issues period. If you don’t believe me there are plenty of threads to read from DCOM.

Okay I’m sorry. Didn’t realize that all happened.

I was also concerned about the lack of communication from LMU throughout the application cycle. All the other schools I applied to sent email confirmation that they received my application and followup emails regarding what I should expect moving forward. I didn't receive confirmation after withdrawing my application, whereas other schools confirmed and asked me a few follow-up questions. Ultimately, :shrug: since I'll be attending a different school, but I hope that those who are still waiting on answers have better luck.

It’s different for me cause I’ve gotten more communication from LMU then MWU. The first email since applying i got from them came a few weeks ago just saying i could still get an interview. I’m not complaining because in this world no news isn’t always bad news. :shrug:

It’s different for me cause I’ve gotten more communication from LMU then MWU. The first email since applying i got from them came a few weeks ago just saying i could still get an interview. I’m not complaining because in this world no news isn’t always bad news. :shrug:

Same here. I haven’t heard from MWU in months when they waitlisted me for an interview. That’s the only communication I ever received from them.

Same here. I haven’t heard from MWU in months when they waitlisted me for an interview. That’s the only communication I ever received from them.
Everyone waitlisted for an interview at this point is rejected. Actually as of like mid February. They sent emails to some people saying that since they didn’t get the desired outcome with the vet school to apply for the veterinary pharmacy program. People called and were like “what do you mean? I’m waitlisted for an interview?” To which they told those people that they’re not offering interviews anymore and that they were rejected.