KCU Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
General history regarding Dobson. He had 9 questions keyed in wrong on their last test.

But we will see I guess.

Was that for this exam? Couldve sworn at the time dobson wasnt even a professor for the c/o 2018. I think they had friedlander and puthoff writing their exam questions?

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Was that for this exam? Couldve sworn at the time dobson wasnt even a professor for the c/o 2018. I think they had friedlander and puthoff writing their exam questions?

For their MSK 2 test.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought the test was actually not bad. But honestly, I'll be interested in how the review goes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought the test was actually not bad. But honestly, I'll be interested in how the review goes.

No def wasnt bad! Couldve been ALOT worse. The clinical vignettes were very much aligned to what they were saying (common, clinical, classic).

Grades don't matter.

Also, your class sucks

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone wants to start a DO band let me know. We can call ourselves the 7 Steps of Spencer

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I just don't get OS. I felt really, really good before I hit submit and didn't do well at all. Definitely going to the exam review.

I guess I just don't get OS. I felt really, really good before I hit submit and didn't do well at all. Definitely going to the exam review.

Keep your head up! OS questions are def tricky and one word can seriously change the course of the entire vignette especially at the question stem.

I think PCM and OS are a bit difficult because you need to really focus on whether or not you're entirely reading the question right or if the answer has something mildly wrong with it.

That being said there will be 1 question likely dropped too.

I think PCM and OS are a bit difficult because you need to really focus on whether or not you're entirely reading the question right or if the answer has something mildly wrong with it.

That being said there will be 1 question likely dropped too.

Very true. A huge part of OS and PCM is reading carefully but with the time getting cut down to 75 seconds a question with the addition of having larger more complex clinical cases the overall difficulty def goes up.

Keep your head up! OS questions are def tricky and one word can seriously change the course of the entire vignette especially at the question stem.

Thank you. It was just really frustrating since I spent a lot of the weekend preparing and I felt like I understood the test questions. Oh well, now it's MOD time! Haha

Thank you. It was just really frustrating since I spent a lot of the weekend preparing and I felt like I understood the test questions. Oh well, now it's MOD time! Haha

For sure man totally got you. It's really tough to out 110% in and still end up with a grade you don't think you deserved! But yeah I'm sure you're still looking it either way so hang in there!

Dubin was one of the best things about this school. I'm bummed :(

Yeah Dubin was a key factor in me choosing KCU.......... DMU lost their dean as well this year, went back to NASA