Is it better to be a prude

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I want to have sex with all of you.
I guess that answers your original question.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Meh

Overrated

also mystery meat is gross
Shawarma.jpg

What's wrong with mystery meat? Shawarma is the shiz.

Members don't see this ad :)
How slooty is it to pick up people at the gym?

Sometimes I can't help it.

Dat treadmill.

Dem yoga pants.

Reactions: 1 user
I want to have sex with all of you.
You remind me of a girl I met in Budapest.
How slooty is it to pick up people at the gym?

Sometimes I can't help it.

Dat treadmill.

Dem yoga pants.
When you spot a girl like this, just shuffle by awkwardly once she realizes you've been staring at her ass for the last five minutes and stutter, "y... you mirin'?" as you avoid all eye contact and slowly pick up speed toward the locker rooms. Works errytime. Also helps if you drop something along the way, especially if it's something that doesn't belong in a gym at all, i.e. spaghetti.

Reactions: 4 users
You remind me of a girl I met in Budapest.

When you spot a girl like this, just shuffle by awkwardly once she realizes you've been staring at her ass for the last five minutes and stutter, "y... you mirin'?" as you avoid all eye contact and slowly pick up speed toward the locker rooms. Works errytime. Also helps if you drop something along the way, especially if it's something that doesn't belong in a gym at all, i.e. spaghetti.
I was just more to the point, after walking away outside. You single? Dem digits? It worked, but it's the first time I actively went out of my way to do this. I'm wondering if I should do this more often.

I was just more to the point, after walking away outside. You single? Dem digits? It worked, but it's the first time I actively went out of my way to do this. I'm wondering if I should do this more often.
If you've got the right attitude, there is no such thing as a creepy place to pick up a woman. If you've got the wrong personality, there's no such thing as a place that isn't creepy to try talking to one. It's more about who you are than where you are.

Reactions: 4 users
If you've got the right attitude, there is no such thing as a creepy place to pick up a woman. If you've got the wrong personality, there's no such thing as the a place that isn't creepy to try talking to one. It's more about who you are than where you are.
QFT

Members don't see this ad :)
If you've got the right attitude, there is no such thing as a creepy place to pick up a woman. If you've got the wrong personality, there's no such thing as the a place that isn't creepy to try talking to one. It's more about who you are than where you are.

This x1000.

i still maintain that its a creepy place to try to pick up a girl

that said, yoga pants(the tighter the better) are amaze

I hate when guys try and talk to me at the gym. I try and put on my "fuq off face" but it doesn't always work

I hate when guys try and talk to me at the gym. I try and put on my "fuq off face" but it doesn't always work

I hate talking to people in the gym unless they're really good friends. My goal in the gym is to go in, give everything I got, and walk out a broken man. I have my blinders and my bitch face on so that people don't distract me. It's all about pushing myself to the next level for that hour or so.

Reactions: 2 users
I hate talking to people in the gym unless they're really good friends. My goal in the gym is to go in, give everything I got, and walk out a broken man. I have my blinders and my bitch face on so that people don't distract me. It's all about pushing myself to the next level for that hour or so.
Same. The gym ain't for socializing, it's a temple of pain and self-improvement.

Bah, the gym is the easy part of being fit. The hard part is eating like a rabbit for the rest of the day.

Bah, the gym is the easy part of being fit. The hard part is eating like a rabbit for the rest of the day.

Easy once you start to see the changes in your body. Just go to IIFYM enter in your stats and your goals and follow those macros plan and voila in 6-8 weeks.

In any case, I can't imagine hitting on girls at the gym to be very successful for regular dudes. If you do so, woman will probably be comparing you to all the super buff dudes, and we all know what the result will be.

In any case, I can't imagine hitting on girls at the gym to be very successful for regular dudes. If you do so, woman will probably be comparing you to all the super buff dudes, and we all know what the result will be.
But you're not a regular dude. You're Ark-****ing-angeloid.

Reactions: 3 users

In my experience most straight women are not into super Buff dudes (apologies to the Buff OP)

You're not supposed to eat like a rabbit after working out. For men at least, after working out, in which you enter a catabolic state, the point is to eat more, so that your body can go into an anabolic state, in order to build muscle.

You're not supposed to eat like a rabbit after working out. For men at least, after working out, in which you enter a catabolic state, the point is to eat more, so that your body can go into an anabolic state, in order to build muscle.

Wouldn't it be the same for girls?

Idk, I just eat when I'm hungry

0968bea1-d6c6-44c1-90c8-ebf7ddafd293.jpg

I find your lack of confidence... Disturbing.

Wouldn't it be the same for girls?

Idk, I just eat when I'm hungry
Girls have to be much more careful about how much they eat versus how much they work out, as well as the general composition of their meals. It's all about that free T, and women just don't have as much of it, so their anabolic processes aren't as pronounced.

In my experience most straight women are not into super Buff dudes (apologies to the Buff OP)

Muscles to the point of gynecomastia is almost never attractive.

#1 rule of proper gym etiquette: don't hit on girls at the gym. Unless you're at an undergrad gym where 7-9PM is social hour, just don't do it.

Girls have to be much more careful about how much they eat versus how much they work out, as well as the general composition of their meals. It's all about that free T, and women just don't have as much of it, so their anabolic processes aren't as pronounced.

Now I'm super curious. When is the best time to eat in relation to working out/best composition of means. Is having a higher protein diet the way to go? (I'm always a bit on the anemic side and meats are just more filling to me so that's what I've stuck to)

I hear this a lot. Lettuce beef real for a second. Women certainly ARE into super buff dudes. First of all, super buff dudes are going to be more confident than the vast majority of regular looking guys out there, that makes them win out more times than not. I think this was also discussed in the other thread as well, but skinny bitches with facial aesthetics are often thrown in movies and serve as model for many magazines...so women are programmed to associate the face with the body. Also, go into the real world and you will most certainly see the buff dudes picking up women in the clubs, beaches, supermarket etc.

Not a super buff dude btw.

Now I'm super curious. When is the best time to eat in relation to working out/best composition of means. Is having a higher protein diet the way to go? (I'm always a bit on the anemic side and meats are just more filling to me so that's what I've stuck to)

Depends on how your body reacts to F/C/P ratios, but to be honest, it doesn't really matter unless you're actively competing in a figure/physique show. For the majority of people, the total amount of calories at the end of the week is what really matters (i.e., if it fits your macros - IIFYM - google it), so as long as you stay under your caloric goals for the week and have accurately tracked your total caloric intake, you're going to lose weight.

For the average person, eating before or after a workout does very little to your total overall body composition as long as your caloric intake is adequate or appropriate. When you start getting down to the single digit BF %'s, then you can start worrying about carb cycling, meal times, and F/C/P ratios. That being said, eating a certain amount of protein will be beneficial, but that amount varies from person to person. I think the "literature" (i.e., very weak evidence) says that anything over 0.6 g protein/lb. for girls and 0.8 g protein/lb. for guys is a waste.

Ideally, high protein, low carb, low fat works best for women that are looking to get in shape. But there's no proven "right" time to eat, despite what fitness sites may push. There's some merit to the small meals 5 or 6 times a day theory, as more of the food is used immediately rather than stored for later use. Guys generally need so many more calories that they can be looser with their diets (within limits) when putting on mass, because you can only eat so many chicken breasts before your stomach explodes. Macros can be really complicated though- they really depend on the type of training you're doing, your sex, your current % body fat, etc. If you want to get a feel for about how many calories of protein/fat/carbs you need per day, there's a lot of calculators online. Here's the first one I could find that gave macro breakdowns for a woman:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa64.htm

There's a lot of different theories on ideal training diets out there though- some people swear by keto (which is ultra-low carb, but very high in fat and protein), others by IF (4-8 hour eating window, fast the rest of the 24 hour period), etc etc. So really just keep experimenting until you find something that works for you.

My god, talking about this makes me realize how much I really need to get back to the gym. I kept eating like I did when I was training after my back injury and put on 10 lbs. Haven't lost much muscle, but damn I feel fat o_O

I hear this a lot. Lettuce beef real for a second. Women certainly ARE into super buff dudes. First of all, super buff dudes are going to be more confident than the vast majority of regular looking guys out there, that makes them win out more times than not. I think this was also discussed in the other thread as well, but skinny bitches with facial aesthetics are often thrown in movies and serve as model for many magazines...so women are programmed to associate the face with the body. Also, go into the real world and you will most certainly see the buff dudes picking up women in the clubs, beaches, supermarket etc.

Not a super buff dude btw.
I feel like there's a certain point of size where it starts to work against guys though. IFPB size guys are both unaesthetic and intimidating to many women. But lettuce be cereal, 99.99% of guys will never reach the level of scary huge without gear no matter how hard they try.

Depends on how your body reacts to F/C/P ratios, but to be honest, it doesn't really matter unless you're actively competing in a figure/physique show. For the majority of people, the total amount of calories at the end of the week is what really matters (i.e., if it fits your macros - IIFYM - google it), so as long as you stay under your caloric goals for the week and have accurately tracked your total caloric intake, you're going to lose weight.

For the average person, eating before or after a workout does very little to your total overall body composition as long as your caloric intake is adequate or appropriate. When you start getting down to the single digit BF %'s, then you can start worrying about carb cycling, meal times, and F/C/P ratios. That being said, eating a certain amount of protein will be beneficial, but that amount varies from person to person. I think the "literature" (i.e., very weak evidence) says that anything over 0.6 g protein/lb. for girls and 0.8 g protein/lb. for guys is a waste.
Ideally, high protein, low carb, low fat works best for women that are looking to get in shape. But there's no proven "right" time to eat, despite what fitness sites may push. There's some merit to the small meals 5 or 6 times a day theory, as more of the food is used immediately rather than stored for later use. Guys generally need so many more calories that they can be looser with their diets (within limits) when putting on mass, because you can only eat so many chicken breasts before your stomach explodes. Macros can be really complicated though- they really depend on the type of training you're doing, your sex, your current % body fat, etc. If you want to get a feel for about how many calories of protein/fat/carbs you need per day, there's a lot of calculators online. Here's the first one I could find that gave macro breakdowns for a woman:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa64.htm

There's a lot of different theories on ideal training diets out there though- some people swear by keto (which is ultra-low carb, but very high in fat and protein), others by IF (4-8 hour eating window, fast the rest of the 24 hour period), etc etc. So really just keep experimenting until you find something that works for you.

My god, talking about this makes me realize how much I really need to get back to the gym. I kept eating like I did when I was training after my back injury and put on 10 lbs. Haven't lost much muscle, but damn I feel fat o_O

Interesting. ..

Although pretty sure single digit BF on women is unhealthy af

Lezbhonest though I have no interest in being a bodybuilder, I use wanna look more sexy for OMM lab ;)

I like how this thread is morphing into "How to get a hot bod to be a slut in medical school"

I feel like there's a certain point of size where it starts to work against guys though. IFPB size guys are both unaesthetic and intimidating to many women. But lettuce be cereal, 99.99% of guys will never reach the level of scary huge without gear no matter how hard they try.

The public's perception of what is achievable with and without gear is laughable, and the lines become increasingly blurred when you have physique competitors who abuse gear but are able to maintain a "desirable" body. Even medical students have no idea what natty or not-natty looks like (until the liver function tests come back). I'm going to go out on a limb and say that 95% guys will never reach the level of "aesthetics" without gear.

I saw plenty of unattractively huge guys at my undergrad gym. I should have taken some creep shots. They looked kinda like this:
1398372833647.jpg

Groce.

But i also think that 99% of guys are groce so take that with a tub of salt.

@fancymylotus what say you? Hot or not?

For 99% of people, Calorie counting should suffice for weight and aesthetic management.

I saw plenty of unattractively huge guys at my undergrad gym. I should have taken some creep shots. They looked kinda like this:
View attachment 180640
Groce.

Yea...99% of guys aren't reaching that. I doubt there were "plenty" of guys in your undergrad gym looking like that.

Yea...99% of guys aren't reaching that. I doubt there were "plenty" of guys in your undergrad gym looking like that.

Steroids was a problem on our campus.

Also they were always farking there.

It probably was like the same 6/7 guys every time but I was scared to look them in the face because I didn't want to catch their attention by accident. Trying to lift weights there was intimidating enough already lol

Groce.

That's a fitness model/competitive bodybuilder, the vast, vast majority of men will never get close to that level lol.

Interesting. ..

Although pretty sure single digit BF on women is unhealthy af

Lezbhonest though I have no interest in being a bodybuilder, I use wanna look more sexy for OMM lab ;)
You will never end up as some musclebound freak as a woman that lifts. It's basically impossible without gear due to women's lower testosterone levels. You'll just end up really toned, as female bodies don't tend to be geared toward hypertrophy.
what-actually-happens.jpg

Reactions: 2 users