Is it better to be a prude

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GangaMaster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
or slut it up in med school for those connections that can be used in the future?

Members don't see this ad.

only one way to really hone in on your bimanual skills, OP.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Slut it up please....

speaking for the guys and/or girls in your class

Reactions: 1 user
I go with Pen G

This thread is going places.

With that said, I don't believe any woman in medical school will actually be a "slut" or engage in sexual activities very often. I mean, think about it logically: the medical training process is all about delayed gratification and controlling your base impulses (to do things like surf Reddit or play LoL). The women in medical school are masters at this, meaning they will have negligible sex drives.

With that said, I don't believe any woman in medical school will actually be a "slut" or engage in sexual activities very often. I mean, think about it logically: the medical training process is all about delayed gratification and controlling your base impulses (to do things like surf Reddit or play LoL). The women in medical school are masters at this, meaning they will have negligible sex drives.
no

Reactions: 8 users

i think i've found another sig.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)

This coming from the guy who has self-admittedly never been on a date.

Reactions: 4 users

beatnik_doctor_george_costanza.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

And where did you compile this data from? You are so naive it's almost cute, no homo

you really need to write a book.

Reactions: 6 users

Whatever helps you sleep at night . . .

Exercise and proper diet and SSRIs help the most, actually.

My dad: If you're having trouble sleeping, you aren't working hard enough.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Your dad also has GAD?
Does he sound like he does? He's the most uninhibited person I know.

He doesn't acknowledge its existence.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't think you know how a woman do.

It's impressive at how your conclusion is almost the exact opposite of reality.

Reactions: 6 users
In all seriousness though, sex, for normal people, is an excellent and healthy coping mechanism for stress. Women want sex just as badly as men do, just not with you. Sex is free, readily available, reduces stress (if you keep the drama out of it), and substantially improves your mood. With all of those benefits, would any woman smart enough to get into med school not be getting laid while doing so?

Last edited:

Were you being serious when you posted this? cuz i think its hilarious lol. I feel like i would have posted something like this as a joke/troll.

Were you being serious when you posted this? cuz i think its hilarious lol. I feel like i would have posted something like this as a joke/troll.

No, I was serious. From what I thought, a woman focused on learning the intricacies of pulmonary pathophysiology won't have time to go to the club and get rawdogged by drunken meatheads.

Speaking of which, I actually went to one of the school-sponsored club nights at one of the city's more exclusive nightclubs. Of course, we had to wait for females in our party to show up so the club could maintain its ratio. Apparently it took longer than expected, because the doorman actually pulled me aside at one point and asked me "where the girls at man"? Fortunately, I was at the front of the line, so I got in shortly after that comment.

At our school, most women prefer to stay home and study, I think. The men are a lot more interested in binge drinking and associated activities.

No, I was serious. From what I thought, a woman focused on learning the intricacies of pulmonary pathophysiology won't have time to go to the club and get rawdogged by drunken meatheads.

Speaking of which, I actually went to one of the school-sponsored club nights at one of the city's more exclusive nightclubs. Of course, we had to wait for females in our party to show up so the club could maintain its ratio. Apparently it took longer than expected, because the doorman actually pulled me aside at one point and asked me "where the girls at man"? Fortunately, I was at the front of the line, so I got in shortly after that comment.

At our school, most women prefer to stay home and study, I think. The men are a lot more interested in binge drinking and associated activities.

hahaha dude, you seem like a really nice guy.

Honestly, med school girls want the D pretty bad. And just cuz they don't go out and bang guys from bars doesn't mean they are not sexually active.

They're not going to the clubs and getting "raw-dogged by meatheads". Typically med students are sleeping with other med students, often in other years because they both just came from reading about pulmonary pathophys and now want to de-stress and go home.

The real life isn't anything like Jersey Shore man. Get out there and figure that out.

They're not going to the clubs and getting "raw-dogged by meatheads". Typically med students are sleeping with other med students, often in other years because they both just came from reading about pulmonary pathophys and now want to de-stress and go home.

The real life isn't anything like Jersey Shore man. Get out there and figure that out.

True, at least in my med school it was like this. Girls were more comfortable with other med students. Guys typically never cared, and used the med school card all the time.

hahaha dude, you seem like a really nice guy.

Honestly, med school girls want the D pretty bad. And just cuz they don't go out and bang guys from bars doesn't mean they are not sexually active.

I'll assume that's a compliment.

Yeah, I've been going out more and more recently. Not very fun, but I do it anyways.

I'll assume that's a compliment.

Yeah, I've been going out more and more recently. Not very fun, but I do it anyways.

My goal is to hook you up with another girl on this forum. I think anastomoses is a girl, or a gay guy.

It was a compliment

Reactions: 5 users

Just to clarify when I say get out there I don't mean hit the clubs more often. I just mean go out and interact with people who do the same things you do. If that's dancing and partying well great but as you already know that's not typically the leisure activity of choice week after week for med students. The people on Jersey Shore, and those trying to emulate that lifestyle, aren't the only ones out there meeting people, having fun, and yes, having sex.

At my undergrad institution, I had a friend in the med school there. Some of the best parties I've been too (and I went to my share in undergrad) were the med school parties out at the club. They would have them after their major tests, which were about every 3 weeks on a friday. Thus, that friday the students got plastered because they had no work to study, and it was a blast.

Now, the girls dressed like any other college student, they obviously had a blast. So, depending on what med school you go to, how the curriculum is, I think there are plenty of opportunities to go out, which makes it easier to get.....( you get the idea)

Sounds like your "med school sponsored parties" just suck

At my undergrad institution, I had a friend in the med school there. Some of the best parties I've been too (and I went to my share in undergrad) were the med school parties out at the club. They would have them after their major tests, which were about every 3 weeks on a friday. Thus, that friday the students got plastered because they had no work to study, and it was a blast.

Now, the girls dressed like any other college student, they obviously had a blast. So, depending on what med school you go to, how the curriculum is, I think there are plenty of opportunities to go out, which makes it easier to get.....( you get the idea)

Sounds like your "med school sponsored parties" just suck

Eh, the "party" was the school making a deal with the nightclub to get us into what was otherwise a normal club night.

Also our school is 60:40 M/F, for what it's worth. At med school parties it's more like 3:1 M/F. Not that it matters, because I'm usually getting drunk anyways, but just saying that these parties aren't as "happening" as yours, I guess.

I've seen a quite a few 'passed around' so far. So I will say no to this.

My goal is to hook you up with another girl on this forum. I think anastomoses is a girl, or a gay guy.
I'm pretty sure Anastomoses is a man tbh.

You're both too dumb to hold a conversation with her, and too ugly I'm sure to even warrant a second look.

I know you're jealous, but hey, shes only one of hundreds of women that will never sleep with you.

Be happy with who you are, and don't hate just because you feel inadequate.

#proud to be a 3

You're both too dumb to hold a conversation with her, and too ugly I'm sure to even warrant a second look.

I know you're jealous, but hey, shes only one of hundreds of women that will never sleep with you.

#proud to be a 3

whoa whoa whoa, what makes you think im too ugly?. ON average about 3-4 times a MONTH (about once a week) a patient says to me "Wow i didnt know they hired the staff of greys anatomy to work here". I always respond with "haha i'm sorry mam i dont watch that show". But in reality i have based my whole life around that show.

I have been called mc.dreamy, dr.steamy. and captain fixit many times.

Also I am engaged.

Reactions: 3 users
whoa whoa whoa, what makes you think im too ugly?. ON average about 3-4 times a MONTH (about once a week) a patient says to me "Wow i didnt know they hired the staff of greys anatomy to work here". I always respond with "haha i'm sorry mam i dont watch that show". But in reality i have based my whole life around that show.

I have been called mc.dreamy, dr.steamy. and captain fixit many times.

Also I am engaged.

Doubt it. Picture, or you're an ugo.

But congrats, you managed to land a girl working with your looks/personality, lucky you decided to become a doctor.

I like how you say "you want to hook up with someone on the forum", to later say you're engaged. Your fiancee is really a lucky girl.

#proud to be a 3

You shouldn't be chugging that Haterade so fast man, it's bad for yo mind.

Doubt it. Picture, or you're an ugo.

But congrats, you managed to land a girl working with your looks/personality, lucky you decided to become a doctor.

She's a doctor too.

Lol what makes you think im ugly or i have a bad personality?