Is it better than Anki???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lugh

Professional Worrier
Reaction score
I discovered memcode a year ago.

It is meant to help people learn hard sciences and coding. But you can copy and paste pictures directly into the flashcards. There are two types of flashcards: front/back and occlusions. It is also really pretty and super easy to make a lot of flashcards really quickly. Bold, italicize, underline words. And the best part about it is that is will always be free. I never see anyone talk about it on here. But I have also never searched for it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is meant to help people learn hard sciences and coding. But you can copy and paste pictures directly into the flashcards. There are two types of flashcards: front/back and occlusions. It is also really pretty and super easy to make a lot of flashcards really quickly. Bold, italicize, underline words. And the best part about it is that is will always be free. I never see anyone talk about it on here. But I have also never searched for it.
So how is it different than anki? Sounds the exact same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds the same without scheduling, which is arguably the most important part of Anki

Reactions: 8 users
I don't think anything will ever replace anki. I don't see how it could be improved upon other than just ease of use (which with premade decks, I don't see how it could be easier).

Yeah the versatility of anki card types with the benefit of it being a free program with a large userbase kinda puts it in a tough spot to beat